The OFFICIAL "I HATE IT WHEN...." Thread

Options
playmaker88
playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
The OFFICIAL "I HATE IT WHEN...." Thread
Ok let me explain a few seconds ago i thought of this idea.. of things that I hate.. that irk or annoy me about people..

So you can post things you hate about people in general whether its a personality trait. a quirk, habit or any other idiosyncrasies a person may have
or it could be a situation that you hate.. Ill start

I HATE IT WHEN - People say "nah mean".. i do it just for kicks.. but people that say that 100 times per convo.. ? me off.. nah ? i dont know what you mean

I HATE IT WHEN - People justify there stupid actions and are so intent on getting you to come over and see the "light", or are just damn delusional

I HATE IT WHEN - People say no offense but.. Because that means.. YES offense.. and its usually something that you want to punch someone in the face for saying..

I HATE IT WHEN - Someone is in the crew and is like so what do you want to eat... then you suggest something to eat.. then homies like i dont want that.. ? YOU... WHY DONT U DECIDE

I HATE IT WHEN - You ask for no mayo and no onions.. and you bite into your burger..and Behold MAYO and ? onions.

I HATE IT WHEN - Im at the mall and there are a group of people who just randomly stop in the middle of the ? walkway.. wtf this aint park.. keep it movin

I HATE IT WHEN - People walk in the middle of the street slowly infront of a car.. i feel like grabbin the wheel and runnin them over..

I HATE IT WHEN - People say well im from "INSERT BS IGNORANT NAME NAME FOR YOUR TOWN ... Who gives a ? where you are from.. Its jsut a name.. If your from Gaza then i might be like :shock: thats gangsta

I HATE IT WHEN - People eat pizza and dont eat the crust.. wtf is wrong with you the whole pizza is a crust but you dont want to eat the edge..

Post up....

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when in the morning people try talk to you n they breath stank...

when somebody in front of you drivng 15mph on the freeway
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when ? hate without getting money....who does that?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate 2 many things to put down 1 thing but dont want to type too much
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I HATE WHEN people talk to me when im out in public. LEAVE ME THE "F" alone for ? sake!
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate when I follow the instructions exactly and still burn food.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate when people invite themselves into a situation that aint call for they ? ass to come in the first place
    i hate it when people pick they nose in your car and think because you a family member its cool....i will still ? ? you
    i hate it when people look at the plate of food in front of you and decide that it looks like a microphone to them and they can spit a quick 16 bar rhyme all over your plate
    i hate it when people DONT hold in they sneeze and no not cover...i mean HOLD IT IN DONT EVEN SNEEZE just hold it in..when im around you....covering yo mouth wont do ?
    i hate it when people DONT cover they mouths when they cough
    i hate it when people DONT cover they mouths when they yawn
    i hate it when people ? around me knowing that there is space in this world that they can torment but they choose MINE to do so
    i hate it when girls act like you supposed to treat them like they bigger than life and then they at the same time can treat you like ?
    i hate girls that cheat on dudes that actually give a ? about them...they are the ? of the earth
    i hate it when people dont think on both sides of the spectrum
    i hate it when people dont use logic for ? and use emotions and if its negative and directly affects me it ? me off even more because my logic would prevent it in the first place
    i hate how we cant type in less than 10 characters
    i hate how people expect people to want to talk on the phone...i really dont wanna ? hear your voice...just text and keep it moving
    i hate how people think ur selfish for not wanting to get married
    i hate how people think ur ? for not wanting to get married
    i hate how people hate you for saying you hate kids...
    i hate how jayz and lebron and kobe have so many ? clueless dickriders
    i hate how rap and rnb use all these cliche southern ass beats...
    i hate how theres only two majors that will get u alot of money in this economy now....nursing/medical...or law
    i hate how the hornets literally dont even get a chance to prove that they dont deserve to make the playoffs...i feel cheated by having cp3 out the whole ? year
    ill be back with more
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate when i have to work over time.....
    I hate when people try to talk about you in 3rd person
    I hate when people lie about the dumbest things
  • Max.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate when u give a person simple directions n they still get lost
  • Young D.Wash
    Young D.Wash Members Posts: 212
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate when females try and act like they not mad sayin " na I'm good boo" when they obviously ?

I hate When I'm watching a laker game on the road and someone on the home team hits that big three that makes the crowd erupt

I hate it when I sign up for overtime and they don't give it to me the day before but wanna give it to me the next day right before I'm about to get off
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate the when the Jehovahs witness ring my bell early in the am.
    i hate the security guard lady at my grandmothers building. ? bytch.
    i hate when i want a sandwich and Rell ate all the ? dayum mayo.
  • Max.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate when i watch the cavs n lebron does a simple dunk the announcer is like....

WOW!!!!!! WHAT A GRAMMA SLAMMA JAMMA YAAMMA HE TORE THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    i hate when people invite themselves into a situation that aint call for they ? ass to come in the first place
    i hate it when people pick they nose in your car and think because you a family member its cool....i will still ? ? you
    i hate it when people look at the plate of food in front of you and decide that it looks like a microphone to them and they can spit a quick 16 bar rhyme all over your plate
    i hate it when people DONT hold in they sneeze and no not cover...i mean HOLD IT IN DONT EVEN SNEEZE just hold it in..when im around you....covering yo mouth wont do ?
    i hate it when people ? around me knowing that there is space in this world that they can torment but they choose MINE to do so
    i hate it when girls act like you supposed to treat them like they bigger than life and then they at the same time can treat you like ?
    i hate girls that cheat on dudes that actually give a ? about them...they are the ? of the earth
    i hate it when people dont use logic for ? and use emotions and if its negative and directly affects me it ? me off even more because my logic would prevent it in the first place
    i hate how people expect people to want to talk on the phone...i really dont wanna ? hear your voice...just text and keep it moving
    i hate how theres only two majors that will get u alot of money in this economy now....nursing/medical...or law
    i hate how the hornets literally dont even get a chance to prove that they dont deserve to make the playoffs...i feel cheated by having cp3 out the whole ? year
    ill be back with more

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

30wwbi8.jpg
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

30wwbi8.jpg

ether....ether...ether
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate it when somebody rescues an idiot!! Like when some (usually White) ? pulls a ridiculous stunt like parachuting from or climbing the world's tallest building and gets stuck and then they have to send helicopters and rescue teams to get him down. Why??? Just leave him there and let him find his own way down!!
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited March 2010
    Options

I hate When I'm watching a laker game on the road and someone on the home team hits that big three that makes the crowd erupt

I hate it when people try to compare Kobe (The ? ) Bryant to Michael (AIR) Jordan.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    ill be back with more

Colin_Powell.jpg

word to colin powell
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

30wwbi8.jpg

posting that to say my post was too long is an oxy ?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    i hate when i watch the cavs n lebron does a simple dunk the announcer is like....

WOW!!!!!! WHAT A GRAMMA SLAMMA JAMMA YAAMMA HE TORE THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c/s

THAT WAS SICK WICKED AND NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When I go into a public bathroom and it smells like holy hell because the person before me dropped anchor, so I try you hurry up and ? before the next muthafucka comes in and blame it on me and as I wash my hands someone walks in contorts their face because of the smell and gives me one of those "damn dude, u might wanna give see a doctor" looks
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I HATE IT WHEN - a couple of days ago i went to the chicken shack at 2 am.. I ordered a cheesteak... andthese ? *untitleds* forgot to put the cheese

I HATE IT WHEN - I hop in the shower and the water is cool or lukewarm, ? ? my day up..And when I get out the shower 30 minutes laters the water is steaming

I HATE IT WHEN - I see that damn 24 clock..because its the end of the show; i feel like sleeping till next week when it comes back on.. STOP TORTURING ME

I HATE IT WHEN - Shows change the cast.. ie Family Matters the mother Harriet... Fresh Prince the mother Vivian.. just cancel the ? show.. that aint right

I HATE IT WHEN - It snows.

I HATE IT WHEN - I dont listen to the radio in a minute the second i decide to turn it on.. which im bout to do now.. and i soon realize why i dont listen to the radio... I <3 the 90's
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    I hate when I follow the instructions exactly and still burn food.

lol.... awh poor cc
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Colin_Powell.jpg

word to colin powell

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate it when people repeat your exact statement, Ex: Me: "I'm going to check out a movie later,"

Them: "Oh, you're going to the movie's later?" Like didn't I just say that?
    I hate when people call you with absolutely nothing to say

I hate it when people call you but act like your inconveniencing them by actually talking to them

I hate it when people are on the phone with you but begin having side conversations with people on the other end

I hate it when people use other people

I hate it when people stand directly behind me in the grocery store...

I hate it when people criticize what they don't understand

I hate it when Liberals make Health Care the Most important issue in our country...

I hate it when black people question your "blackness" if you criticize President Obama...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate it -when people stare
    i hate it -when it be cold as hell in the mourning,but by midday it be damn near 90 dergrees
    i hate it -when fat ? where tight as clothes tryna look sexy in public,? go put on some loose fitted clothes
    i hate it when- im drivin and someone pulls out in front of me drivin all slow
    i hate it when-people talk ? over the internet just because they're on the internet
    i hate it when- people complain all the time
    i hate it when- people hate for no particular reason
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate it when idiots talk extra loud when they're having a conversation on their cell phones. Seriously, what makes you think the whole world wants to hear your stupid conversation?