Questions and Statements about ? ...

Options
Kill Bill
Kill Bill Members Posts: 11
No I don't want to destroy ? .
But the question or concept is;does ? have limits?
Does ? posses weaknesses?
Can ? create something he can't control?
Can ? be destroyed?

Comments

• ctrices
    ctrices Members Posts: 2
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Energy can't be destroyed or created...
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ? created us all, how could he be destroyed? this question dont even deserve to be a thread.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The bigger question comes up if there is even a "? ".....in the biblical sense or is there some sort of energy out there....what we fail to understand is people view "? " differently....what is we are in someones dream? A human being and we are a bunch of cells....or maybe "GODS" dream. As I grew older I asked more question an quit pretending that I know to have faith in a man in the sky. To tell the truth it actually sounds ridiculous....you are blindly believing in something that is not proven to be true or has a shred of evidence and on top of that some of you probably take the bible literally which makes me questions ones intelligence. We have to ask questions we can't take a book that has been "translated" and "revised" and believe it because people before us did or still do and it is accepted....wake up people life is so full of mysterious don't let it end with a book that is similar to a harry potter series.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ctrices wrote: »
    Energy can't be destroyed or created...

true post co-sign
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Technically he was created by man so I would say yes (bring the hate)

If everyone stopped believing in ? would he then not be destroyed?...Since he is a mere thought/faith anyways if everyone stopped believing then in a sense He/She/It no longer exists.

with this it's not so much destroying as is a lessening of influence and power and credence... you destroy the hold but not the entity
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited December 2009
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    with this it's not so much destroying as is a lessening of influence and power and credence... you destroy the hold but not the entity

True. If everyone stopped believing, ? can still exist. Everyone can stop believing I'm alive, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm typing this right now.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Can ? create a gat so big it could even peel his cap?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    Can ? create a gat so big it could even peel his cap?

LOL excellent spin on an age old question
  • purecomp
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OLE I THINK THEREFORE I AM MUFUCKA

but if you argue that ? is nothing but a thought, and people stop thinking it...isn't that the end of it?

you are under the assumption ? is real almost like a being such as yourself (but greater), while I am arguing from a ? is an idea stand point

That's why it'll be hard to agree on this subject because from an idea standpoint, the idea can be destroyed by the absence of thought, while from an entity standpoint the absence of acknowledgement will not cancel out the existence of said entity.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ? is a fictional character
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He could be destroyed by something we don't know about. However, that's only if a ? exist in the first place, and if one does exist, there is no proof that he created us, or even gives two ? about us.

(of course it's impossible for something more than ? to exist, because it doesn't fit in the fairy tale)
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No, next question b.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Happy new year my beloved! Blessings to all my fellow brothers and sisters. It's 2010 and for those who believe in the only one who has the power to raise the dead, the Lord Jesus Christ, our salvation is nearer than when we first believed! The Lord Jesus Christ is so wonderful! We made it through 2009 by His great mercy and Lord willing we will make it through 2010 by His great mercy! Praise ? my brethren. It's a new year, a new day, and a new opportunity to glorify our Father in heaven! It's a blessing to be in the land of the living. Hallelujah!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Welcome back Imgoing2HeavenRU
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No. But you will be if you refuse to repent and believe the Gospel!

"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ." John 3:18
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited January 2010
    Options
    People like you hold up the progress in the world...go put yourself on 1,000 ways to die...so I could have something to laugh at...make yourself useful.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ahh, good to see things back to normal....? is, ? isn't. Good ol' days right peeps?
  • purecomp
    edited January 2010
    Options
    People like you hold up the progress in the world...go put yourself on 1,000 ways to die...so I could have something to laugh at...make yourself useful.

What's holding up the progress in the world is ? ass ? like you who don't know nothing but yet claim to have the knowledge to disprove something that you don't even know about. All you can say is "? is fake", "flying spaghetti monster", "fairy tale", etc. That's like a ? middle school drop out trying to prove Star Trek wrong with science. Keep making yourself look dumb.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited January 2010
    Options
    purecomp wrote: »
    What's holding up the progress in the world is ? ass ? like you who don't know nothing but yet claim to have the knowledge to disprove something that you don't even know about. All you can say is "? is fake", "flying spaghetti monster", "fairy tale", etc. That's like a ? middle school drop out trying to prove Star Trek wrong with science. Keep making yourself look dumb.

It would be a waste of time to go back and fourth with anything when YOU have no proof...you might call me crazy but Unicorns do not exist either...how about you tell me about the First Council of Nicaea which basically gave your ? the modern (since it has been translated many times) version of the bible. Tell me why your beliefs are right while others are wrong. the Star Trek comment is lol. Ohh yeah science gave you the internet not a make believe character. Go pray or something and stop using what science gave you idiot.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? need to get off dat throne, I gots to take a big ? .
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I agree, praying does wonders to those that do it.
  • purecomp
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It would be a waste of time to go back and fourth with anything when YOU have no proof...you might call me crazy but Unicorns do not exist either...how about you tell me about the First Council of Nicaea which basically gave your ? the modern (since it has been translated many times) version of the bible. Tell me why your beliefs are right while others are wrong. the Star Trek comment is lol. Ohh yeah science gave you the internet not a make believe character. Go pray or something and stop using what science gave you idiot.

Funny how I'm not religious. I know more about the translations, adaptations, and Councils than you do. Speaking on how the Catholic Church changed everything for control over the masses is not gonna offend me in any way. I preach that same ? to ? everyday. So...
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited January 2010
    Options
    purecomp wrote: »
    Funny how I'm not religious. I know more about the translations, adaptations, and Councils than you do. Speaking on how the Catholic Church changed everything for control over the masses is not gonna offend me in any way. I preach that same ? to ? everyday. So...

Like I said a waste of time.
  • purecomp
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Like I said a waste of time.

SMH. Good way to protect yourself.