Options

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wayne and Gucci
    cant forget Sbeezy
    ? hate on those three for no reason but it may be ? hating cuz those ? from the South and run the game
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the thing that gets me when the hate is for things other than the music..i think a lot of cats up here watch tmz and check websites for the latest gossip lol ? is crazy....anyways i'd say jayz nas get the most unwarranted hate
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wayne and Gucci
    cant forget Sbeezy
    ? hate on those three for no reason but it may be ? hating cuz those ? from the South and run the game

I'm from the south, and it isn't hate when it comes to those ? . look at some of the dopest ? to come from the south like...3000, Goodie Mob, Scarface, Killer Mike, Bun B. and now we have ? like Gucci and Wayne...it don't add up..no they should never try to be like those dudes I just name, but seriously Wayne and Gucci are some of the most wackest ? I've ever heard. If you look and some of the young rappers out like Lupe, Wale, J. Cole and other cats like them. That's great. I just don't see how a ? can listen to some dumb ? like Gucci and Wayne saying, kids look up to these ? and ? , I had a young ? tell me he wants to be like Gucci and a girl tell me that she wants to be one of those ? if Wayne really could ? every girl in the world, what kind of ? is that? That's not hate, that's just stating the obvious.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i would say 50. stop catching feelings that he punked your favorite rapper when they stepped to him.
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    but it isnt bias though............? dont be saying crazy ? about them, they jsut say the suck. Is that really hate??? U call a ? a ? , if dude sucks then he ssucks..........i see what u sayin though

Thats what I am saying but some of the stuff is just hate at times for all of them right? I agree though when someone points a weakness it is not hate as long as they back it up
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats what I am saying but some of the stuff is just hate at times for all of them right? I agree though when someone points a weakness it is not hate as long as they back it up

I think its hate when u say soem crazy ? like "Yooo (insert rapper name) sucks, i hope the ? Dies" or soemthing crazy..........but when u pointin out flaws like "Dude Sucks", give some valid poitn like "has no Lyrics", "Flow is ? " , "NoDelivery wat so eva" then how is that hate??? ? Say that about the Rappers i last mentioned all the time
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gotta be jay z i seen to many threads bout that ?
  • KingNative
    KingNative Members Posts: 135
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm from the south, and it isn't hate when it comes to those ? . look at some of the dopest ? to come from the south like...3000, Goodie Mob, Scarface, Killer Mike, Bun B. and now we have ? like Gucci and Wayne...it don't add up..no they should never try to be like those dudes I just name, but seriously Wayne and Gucci are some of the most wackest ? I've ever heard. If you look and some of the young rappers out like Lupe, Wale, J. Cole and other cats like them. That's great. I just don't see how a ? can listen to some dumb ? like Gucci and Wayne saying, kids look up to these ? and ? , I had a young ? tell me he wants to be like Gucci and a girl tell me that she wants to be one of those ? if Wayne really could ? every girl in the world, what kind of ? is that? That's not hate, that's just stating the obvious.

I can see ? saying Gucci drop "dumb" ? but its really not its just trap rap
    Wayne dope and as far as the ? Wayne drop is dumb is hating cuz Wayne top 5 or 10 in the game right now
    ? like Wale lame so aint nobody checcin for that
    Wale and Lupe=wacc
    Wayne and Gucci=creative and cool
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eminem's been getting a lot of hate latley but that mainly just punisher and his racist ass

Nas,Big and Jay get the most overalll

with jay, you guys either worship him or go on like the guy killed hip hop

2 extremes with that guy.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Eminem without a doubt. Only on the IC board have I met anyone willing to deny his is one of the top 10 rappers right now. And btw, I'm black, and middle class so I hang around people from all-walks of life (referring to the suburbia argument). Even some of the most hood people I know are willing to admit: "White boy could spit." I'm not really a fan of his latest ? , but you'd have to be the biggest hater/idiot in the world (Whats up, Gee) to deny the man has talent
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Eminem without a doubt. Only on the IC board have I met anyone willing to deny his is one of the top 10 rappers right now. And btw, I'm black, and middle class so I hang around people from all-walks of life (referring to the suburbia argument). Even some of the most hood people I know are willing to admit: "White boy could spit." I'm not really a fan of his latest ? , but you'd have to be the biggest hater/idiot in the world (Whats up, Gee) to deny the man has talent

self hatin ? plz fuuuk that white klansman just cuz ya kool wit white boyz like feminem callin u N!GGER that dont mean i have 2 2 ? ....
  • dubzz
    dubzz Members Posts: 187
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can see ? saying Gucci drop "dumb" ? but its really not its just trap rap
    Wayne dope and as far as the ? Wayne drop is dumb is hating cuz Wayne top 5 or 10 in the game right now
    ? like Wale lame so aint nobody checcin for that
    Wale and Lupe=wacc
    Wayne and Gucci=creative and cool

Seriously, if someday you say something I agree with it's going to be an accident.

You should just stick with Japanese pop, because hip hop isn't your thing.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

No one is saying he is not talented but the reason for his hate is spawned from those stans like Dretox and Rofl_Guy that make a million threads about Em while discrediting another rapper in the process.
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    No one is saying he is not talented but the reason for his hate is spawned from those stans like Dretox and Rofl_Guy that make a million threads about Em while discrediting another rapper in the process.

y cant black folk just not like feminem cuz hez a racist klansman who is usin & abusin & fuuukin up black musik???
  • ItzGravitation
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dubzz wrote: »
    Seriously, if someday you say something I agree with it's going to be an accident.

You should just stick with Japanese pop, because hip hop isn't your thing.

no need to hate on me dude.
    I listen to Hip Hop because there is some good in it.
    But judging from the new ? its not looking too good.
    Wayne and Gucci are a breath of fresh air from all that ? and baccpacc ? .
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    y cant black folk just not like feminem cuz hez a racist klansman who is usin & abusin & fuuukin up black musik???

You and I think H Rap hate Eminem because y'all think he is racist, since the tapes leaked I only hear you two hating him for that reason.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nas finally won something (this poll) even if it is evidence that he lost (again)
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    You and I think H Rap hate Eminem because y'all think he is racist, since the tapes leaked I only hear you two hating him for that reason.

thatz funnie cuz i know alot of blackz n real life that dont fuuuk wit fem cuz them racist tapez.....lol
  • dubzz
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no need to hate on me dude.
    I listen to Hip Hop because there is some good in it.
    But judging from the new ? its not looking too good.
    Wayne and Gucci are a breath of fresh air from all that ? and baccpacc ? .

Wayne and Gucci are a hobo's breath after he just ate fresh garbage. Your taste is impeccably bad.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO at Game getting no votes, when this ? hates on everyone in rap. Thats some ironic ?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dubzz wrote: »
    Wayne and Gucci are a hobo's breath after he just ate fresh garbage. Your taste is impeccably bad.

na dude.
    i guess we have differences in taste but all that Jerkin and West Coast bullhit as well as that East Coast ? make Gucci seem good.
    Wayne been wreccin though.
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    thatz funnie cuz i know alot of blackz n real life that dont fuuuk wit fem cuz them racist tapez.....lol

I guess that must be where you from.
  • dubzz
    edited June 2010
    Options
    na dude.
    i guess we have differences in taste but all that Jerkin and West Coast bullhit as well as that East Coast ? make Gucci seem good.
    Wayne been wreccin though.

Gucci and Wayne will never seem to good to anyone who has listened to real hip hop. I'm sorry that you consider them good.

Some cats like macaroni and ripe cabbage that's been sitting out for two weeks.

I'll stick with soul food.