Options
    damn I'm going to London to find you ASAP!!!! LOL

lol!!! I am quite anti-femme in some ways lol
  • Steevie
    Steevie Banned Users Posts: 79
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    I don't expect you to. That's what I'm here for.......

oh..okay then that's fine by me. :D
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Meagan Good is kinda ugly.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Meagan Good is kinda ugly.

you are LYIN!!!!!!!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    95% of the people who hate Drake only hate him cuz they don't like Wayne
    Lebron will never be better than Carmello Anthony as long as he doesn't have a jumper...he won't be able to bulldoze into the lane when he's 30 even Jordan had to develop a jumper
    Women, well at least a good portion of them, will never be truly happy due to their own fault
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Steevie wrote: »
    oh..okay then that's fine by me. :D

Call me. No joke either. I miss talkin' to ya, and I'd like you to change your flight to Cali when you come this way.....

I have a state to show you, and your virginity to take. Hahahaha. JK....
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing!! lmao

I'm just in here to see how many times T/S is going to find a reason to drop my name, or refer to me in some sort of way. We're at 9 times so far, in less than 12 hours!!.............

dammm sweetheart you always talking bout somebody dropping your name in a thread why is that thats crazy to me..dont get me wrong there prob is some ? that name drop for you but damm its not in every thread...and its not a diss or nuttin but i realize everytime in a thread you always say sumtin like that.

dude asked how many times this thread gonna be made and you brought up somebody talking bout you..just saying
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    95% of the people who hate Drake only hate him cuz they don't like Wayne
    Lebron will never be better than Carmello Anthony as long as he doesn't have a jumper...he won't be able to bulldoze into the lane when he's 30 even Jordan had to develop a jumper
    Women, well at least a good portion of them, will never be truly happy due to their own fault

i think drake is a good rapper ..but he says simple ? and people like whoa!!!!!!!!!! u heard that he gona shake n bake ricky bobby
  • Steevie
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Call me. No joke either. I miss talkin' to ya, and I'd like you to change your flight to Cali when you come this way.....

I have a state to show you, and your virginity to take. Hahahaha. JK....

Lmao you're never on Skype anymore!
  • Steevie
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Drake is a horrible, average rapper and his skin resembles that of a person who's been dead for 7 hours. Lookin like a Greyhound dog.
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rapstar39 wrote: »
    There's good hiphop out there y'all just ain't lookin hard enough

c/s...i refuse to listen to the radio...mtv is ? ...bet is run by a bunch of house ?

KplusK wrote: »
    All thick girls dont have good ? and all big girls dont give the best head at all.

c/s....a chick who gives a lot of head gives good head...smh...ive met quite a few who don't know wtf they doing...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nah if shorty is to live the house wife life and thats what the man says then yeah she deserve to get sumtin i think...only if thats what he wanted cause you know some men are insecure so they dont want their women out the house and if so give her what she deserve for raising the kids and keeping household together i dont knock that

eh, but how often does that happen these days? and real talk that's still not an excuse, being a housewife isn't an occupation worthy of money. get a degree, a job and some experience to fall back on, that way you won't be ? broke if ya marriage falls apart

back in the day some women weren't allowed the opportunity to work like they can today, so it was justified then. but picture some chick today talmbout she gave the best years of her life by living at home all day with nothing in reserve for herself LOL & SMH
    lol!!! I am quite anti-femme in some ways lol

don't worry I can adjust.....so um, what's for dinner tonight?

you walked the dog yet sweetie? :)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Drake is a horrible, average rapper and his skin resembles that of a person who's been dead for 7 hours. Lookin like a Greyhound dog.

lol..............
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rapstar39 wrote: »
    There's good hiphop out there y'all just ain't lookin hard enough

Co-sign your sig....

*Jersey*
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you are LYIN!!!!!!!

Can't stand the way she looks.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this thread is done too much.... imo......
    How many times this thread been made this year?

like seriously.. *rolls eyes*..
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    eh, but how often does that happen these days? and real talk that's still not an excuse, being a housewife isn't an occupation worthy of money. get a degree, a job and some experience to fall back on, that way you won't be ? broke if ya marriage falls apart

back in the day some women weren't allowed the opportunity to work like they can today, so it was justified then. but picture some chick today talmbout she gave the best years of her life by living at home all day with nothing in reserve for herself LOL & SMH

don't worry I can adjust.....so um, what's for dinner tonight?

you walked the dog yet sweetie? :)

Nah you rite but till this day there are men that try to control their women and dont wont them to advance themselve so they rely on them and the women will say ok and expect some of that paper.Me personally I would pay for her school or whatever cause i would want my woman to go and make sumtin out herself cause dammed if she just take mine for just laying on her back or just cause she know how to throw her ass real good.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    c/s that drake is asstrash
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    i think drake is a good rapper ..but he says simple ? and people like whoa!!!!!!!!!! u heard that he gona shake n bake ricky bobby

lol...yeah Drake is good, he's not great he's not terrible he's just good but some ppl just can't seem to except that...its like they want only classic albums from rappers and if they can't deliver perfection then it's garbage...either that or it's "he's just popular cuz of Wayne and Wayne's wack so Drake must be wack if people like him too"
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Prolonged adolescence is what is fueling this 'gender war'

you ? need to stop complaining and whining and grow up
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nah you rite but till this day there are men that try to control their women and dont wont them to advance themselve so they rely on them and the women will say ok and expect some of that paper.Me personally I would pay for her school or whatever cause i would want my woman to go and make sumtin out herself cause dammed if she just take mine for just laying on her back or just cause she know how to throw her ass real good.

but still that's the female's fault for letting a dude control her in 2010 SMH

their shouldn't be laws out there that make it a risk that you got to pay a chick to basically sit at home and be a dependent

then if you want to move on, you got to pay a chick alimony? FOH with that.....her damn hands ain't broke, she grown LOL
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    free masons are cool as ?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? C was an okay rapper. Dont see why every ? in texas worships him .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tech N9ne is the epitome of hip hop and he deserves to go diamond...

If tech was white he would have eminems spot....

The industry is afraid of tech n9ne and every artist like him...

Hannibal_187 is the most insightful poster but is routinely overlooked and imitated.....
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    ? C was an okay rapper. Dont see why every ? in texas worships him .

? c was pretty wack