Global White Population to Plummets to Single Digit....Black Population to Double

Options
Kushington
Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Global White Population to Plummets to Single Digit—Black Population to Double
The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians (Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians, Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo (Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will remain more or less constant.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This has been known for decades. This is why the smart ones have set up population control methods to limit this phenomenon.

Europe is getting real wary of African and Asian immigrants. We already know about the US.

Some scientists have suggested, if this keeps up whites will become extinct in a few centuries.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    This has been known for decades. This is why the smart ones have set up population control methods to limit this phenomenon.

Europe is getting real wary of African and Asian immigrants. We already know about the US.

Some scientists have suggested, if this keeps up whites will become extinct in a few centuries.

Not only that but they are cloning themselves right now, and we let that happen in the early 00's when we voted on that law to let them clones embryo eggs and animals for food not evening reading the small print
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? is ? out here
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians (Indians) ... Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East) ... (Mexican and Central America)
    yes, when you decide some white people aren't white it DOES make the number of white people lower
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like that one racist is linking the work of a second racist. The group NPI which published this work is a white supremacist organization masquerading as a think tank. Here is an other gem from one of their 'papers'

"On May 17, 1954, in the case of Brown v. Board of Education, the U.S. Supreme Court delivered its 9–0
    decision outlawing racial school segregation. In the Warren Court’s contempt for constitutional precedent,
    embrace of fraudulent social science, and casually dismissive attitude towards common sense and tradition,
    Brown was arguably the worst decision in the Court’s 216-year history."

Nothing on the NPI web site is worth a damn.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://www.thenationalpolicyinstitute.org/

For those that want to pursue ? racist nonsense masked at Think Tank ? .
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    I like that one racist is linking the work of a second racist. The group NPI which published this work is a white supremacist organization masquerading as a think tank.

Kushington, response?
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited June 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    yes, when you decide some white people aren't white it DOES make the number of white people lower

lol so true

a lot of Black people do that

for example, they'll say stupid ? like "Argentinians ain't White they speak Spanish" and totally forget about Argentina's 'all white immigration' policy they had and disregard the Italian surnames that many Argentinians have.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://www.thenationalpolicyinstitute.org/

For those that want to pursue ? racist nonsense masked at Think Tank ? .

Well, in all fairness, just because they maybe white supremacist does not mean that everything they say is false.

You can not draw a conclusion from that. Hit me with some facts to dispute what they say. If the ? says most of Black households are headed by single parents that does not make it invalid just because they say it.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hit me with some facts to dispute what they say.

lol at the guy who NEVER posts sources to backup his claims asking for that
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When I say it you can bank on it. Why would I waste time posting proof for a troll who doesn't believe fat meat is greasy? I posted many sources when I first came on here but it didn't matter to you.

If you want sources, go waste your time.

BTW, a source doesn't equate to truth. People have agendas.......you of all people should know that
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    Options

So mexicans, arabs and indians are white now? SMH, somebody tell that to arizona lawmakers
    I like that one racist is linking the work of a second racist. The group NPI which published this work is a white supremacist organization masquerading as a think tank. Here is an other gem from one of their 'papers'

"On May 17, 1954, in the case of Brown v. Board of Education, the U.S. Supreme Court delivered its 9–0
    decision outlawing racial school segregation. In the Warren Court’s contempt for constitutional precedent,
    embrace of fraudulent social science, and casually dismissive attitude towards common sense and tradition,
    Brown was arguably the worst decision in the Court’s 216-year history."

Nothing on the NPI web site is worth a damn.

Im not a racist, i just stumbled upon the article i didnt examine the whole ? site
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why would I waste time posting proof for a troll who doesn't believe fat meat is greasy?

I dunno when I said anything like that, but I'm really not a fan of fat on meats. I be eating steaks sometimes and some people be chowing down on the gristle. I cut that ? off and throw it in the river.
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Global White Population to Plummets to Single Digit—Black Population to Double
    The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom
    As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians (Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians, Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo (Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will remain more or less constant.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

Word. Well i read that there are more hispanics then blacks in the U.S and that the black race is dieing off faster then any other.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dunno when I said anything like that, but I'm really not a fan of fat on meats. I be eating steaks sometimes and some people be chowing down on the gristle. I cut that ? off and throw it in the river.

This guy is an ? . An entertaining one, but still an ? .
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So mexicans, arabs and indians are white now? SMH, somebody tell that to arizona lawmakers

Im not a racist, i just stumbled upon the article i didnt examine the whole ? site

Mexicans and Arabs are white.
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Mexicans and Arabs are white.

What do you base that on?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they've long been classified as white. Arizona lawmakers may not like HISPANICS for whatever reason, but Hispanic isn't a race
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They are classified as white for economic reasons only. If crackas didn't need them for population purposes, best believe Arabs wouldn't be considered Caucasian.
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They are classified as white for economic reasons only. If crackas didn't need them for population purposes, best believe Arabs wouldn't be considered Caucasian.

c/s

same thing with mexicans and indians

very few indians, mexicans or arabs are western european white looking, many are lightskinned, and white people use that as a divisive abstract tactic
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they've long been classified as white. Arizona lawmakers may not like HISPANICS for whatever reason, but Hispanic isn't a race

hispanics can be lightskinned, very pale, but theyre still hispanic, white is a blanket term

very few hispanics are anglo type white hispanics, and most of them actually identify as white, not hispanic
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hispanics can be lightskinned, very pale, but theyre still hispanic, white is a blanket term

very few hispanics are anglo type white hispanics, and most of them actually identify as white, not hispanic

What are mexicans original language
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    What are mexicans original language

thats kinda a trick question, because the spanish colonized what would become mexico, so the indians def had a different language before spain ? and killed them off

Most hispanics are mixed

But people directly from Spain are white europeans(yet they have the closet proximity to africa of any european nation)

The hispanic homies dont say theyre white, they say theyre lightskinned hispanic

Being born in spain, is different from the liteskin dark haired hispanics from latin america
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited June 2011
    Options

economic reasons such as?