"Lack of Knowledge"- according to scriptures...pt2

Options
Israelites
Israelites Members Posts: 280
edited January 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Where does true knowledge come from? (1John 2:21-27) "I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. (22nd verse) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is an Anti-Christ that denieth the Father and the Son. (23rd verse) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. (24th verse) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. (25th verse) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. (26th verse) These things have I written unto
you concerning them that seduce you. (27th verse) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it has taught you, ye shall abide in him."

Also read (1 Corinthians 2:1-16), let's just look at a few verses in this chapter. (5th verse) "That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of ? ." (6th verse) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: Yet not the wisdom of this world, or of the princes of this world, that come to nought. (7th verse) But we speak the wisdom of ? in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which ? ordained before the world unto our glory. (8th verse) Which none of the princes of this world knew: For had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."

Man has treaded the word of ? underfoot, and has tried to make the Bible just another book. (? forbid) That, which is evil, is called good, and that which is good is called evil. The scripture warns us against this, and says, "Woe unto them that do this."

The commandments have been changed, so have the times and laws. Man has twisted ? 's word to justify his carnal desires, and to exalt himself. Take heed to the scriptures,

(II Corinthians 13:5) "examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith: Prove your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be Reprobates."

Also (Ephesians 4:4-6) "there is one body, and one spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling: (5th verse) one Lord, one faith, one baptism, (6th verse) one ? , and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

Last of all, look at (James 2:19)" thou believest that there is one ? ; thou doest well: The devils also believe, and tremble." Jesus gave us this invitation in (St. Matthew 11:28-30) "come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (29th verse) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (30th verse) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Grace and peace unto all that believe and serve Christ. In Jesus name, A-men.

Comments