What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had?

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
This could be a event you've had that made you take life more seriously or just allowed you to finally realize the way you were living would cause you to not be alive much longer.

A event or experience in that if you weren't a big believer in the supernatural (ghosts, spirits, prayer ect) you now are.

Comments

• PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i ran into the illuminati (for real)
    this was like 6 months ago
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Birth of My Son!
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? personally healing me
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Becoming a mommy
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Losing both my parents, and having to adopt my younger siblings. That ? made me grow up quickly.

Where are they now????????? Since ur in Iraq
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Birth of My Son!
    C/S i got a feeling that i can't even describe when I first held my lil man. ? was powerful
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where are they now????????? Since ur in Iraq

shots fired
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Car accident....2006......
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited March 2010
    Options
    middleman wrote: »
    shots fired

lmao! How? it was a question.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My life changing experience was in a stretch of a years time. It happened when my BM told me my daughter died and to find out a year later that it was a big ass lie.
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao! How? it was a question.

Same thing I thought..............
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    My life changing experience was in a stretch of a years time. It happened when my BM told me my daughter died and to find out a year later that it was a big ass lie.

~sigh~ that just hurt my soul
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options

Damn Son your Babymoms need to be charged for some crime for doin some ? like that to you fam! Did you ever get ur daughter back?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn Son your Babymoms need to be charged for some crime for doin some ? like that to you fam! Did you ever get ur daughter back?

Agreed! Hoes get away with some of the craziest ? ........
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've had quite a few.

A couple of them would be.....

In a negative sense, it was seeing the murder of one of my relatives at a pretty young age.....

In a more positive sense, it was going to Brave New Voices 2008 and having all of my negative views of people and life itself be challenged by all the positivity, talent, and beauty I saw that week....
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Almost having to do 10 years
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ~sigh~ that just hurt my soul

You don't even know Dee. Not to derail the thread but when it happened there were so many holes in her story that I didn't believe it so I told no one. So imagine having to go through that mental anguish by yourself. Imagine for a year getting asked by your parents have you heard anything about the baby and saying no. To be honest I recently talked to my BM because we try to be cordial because living in the past just hurts our situation. But by her asking so many personal questions it took me there and it made me cry like a ? thinking about what I went through emotionally that year Dee. I was so stressed that night (Wednesday night) I went to walk my dog after wards at 2 in the morning and chain smoked the whole time.
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    They're grown up now. I was 23 when my Mom died 5 years ago, and their ages were 14, 16, 18. I acutally only adopted the youngest two. I still support them finacially as well.

Thats whats up! how old are you if you dont mind me asking?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You don't even know Dee. Not to derail the thread but when it happened there were so many holes in her story that I didn't believe it so I told no one. So imagine having to go through that mental anguish by yourself. Imagine for a year getting asked by your parents have you heard anything about the baby and saying no. To be honest I recently talked to my BM because we try to be cordial because living in the past just hurts our situation. But by her asking so many personal questions it took me there and it made me cry like a ? thinking about what I went through emotionally that year Dee. I was so stressed that night (Wednesday night) I went to walk my dog after wards at 2 in the morning and chain smoked the whole time.

That would destroy me I need my son too much. Your BM is the main reason why I'm glad my sons mom has some damn sense.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options

damn that is horrible
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Moving to the Chi stripped me of all innocence and sense of wonder
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Agreed! Hoes get away with some of the craziest ? ........

Word up ya'll don't even know and what made the conversation go in the emotional direction for me was when she said to me "your such a difficult person to deal with". My response was do you know what you have put me through these past 3 years. I haven't seen my kids in 2 1/2 years because she sent them to Jamaica with her side of the family. And since I have no relationship with her family guess who's my only line of communication. My only happiness with all of this is hearing my oldest daughter over the phone call me daddy.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Word up ya'll don't even know and what made the conversation go in the emotional direction for me was when she said to me "your such a difficult person to deal with". My response was do you know what you have put me through these past 3 years. I haven't seen my kids in 2 1/2 years because she sent them to Jamaica with her side of the family. And since I have no relationship with her family guess who's my only line of communication. My only happiness with all of this is hearing my oldest daughter over the phone call me daddy.

Can't you take her to court? That has "illegal" written all over it. She'd need you to sign a consent form, which any man with love for their child wouldn't do. Sorry to hear you're going through that ? .

I hope at least 3 of the females in your family are planning to murder that ? when she's back in town.....
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    momma moving out on me
    then me moving to boston...? was i thinking?
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Moving to the Chi stripped me of all innocence and sense of wonder

LMAO where you live at in Chicago? i grew up there and about to raise my kids there, public eduction and all. you need to pick up and move to a better neighborhood if it's that bad.