Who can rap better? Lloyd Banks or Rick Ross?

Options

Comments

• edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    gtfoh u dumb ? those r DEAD PRESIDENT DOLLA BILL FACEZ TATZ rozay lovez $ u dumb ? that ? has nuttin 2 do wit slavemasterz itz about MONEY again any body that is blk sayin that stupid ? betta not have a dolla n they pocket! i cant believe i gotta xplain this ? 2 sum u dumb fukz on herr smh

Lol. I don't know why I even bothered.
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gtfoh u dumb ? those r DEAD PRESIDENT DOLLA BILL FACEZ TATZ rozay lovez $ u dumb ? that ? has nuttin 2 do wit slavemasterz itz about MONEY again any body that is blk sayin that stupid ? betta not have a dolla n they pocket! i cant believe i gotta xplain this ? 2 sum u dumb fukz on herr smh

chuuuuuch!!!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MrGuns wrote: »
    chuuuuuch!!!

fam i swear these muuunkee enforcez is sum DUMB FUKZ! lol smh
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    174823628.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309126192&Signature=0umFQTmxWOptFXeG35wKOPHTF8s%3D

They just deliverved my 1964 African Elephant skull...

157248110.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309126336&Signature=GrBbkJh6T5V%2FLRFqhpFeOo5PHNI%3D
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fam i swear these muuunkee enforcez is sum DUMB FUKZ! lol smh

lol smh....
  • felonious1
    felonious1 Members Posts: 44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Explain how Rick Ross went from keeping pedophiles and child-molesters like Michael Jackson in cages away from our families before he blew up to the Forbes list.

Explain to me how Abraham Lincoln was a slave-master or why a straight male would be overly concerned with a man putting Dead-Presidents on his body is an issue.

Explain how Bun B., Raekwon, Kool G. Rap, 8-ball & M.J.G, E-40, Slim Thug, Trae the truth, Yo Gotti, Gucci, Roccett,Project Pat, Glasses Malone, Gorilla Zoe, Pusha T., Styles P. and the streets ? with Rozay but not 50-Cent or the nameless nobodies on the internet??

Rozay is winnin'.
    U 4 got about mobb deep, jayz,taileb qweli,ludacriss,puff daddy etc.....
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this is actually a good thread!!!
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    Options
    These Nikkaz just made it thru the rotten apple intro
    Sleepy_Head.jpg
    sleepy%20junoooo.JPG
    sleepy_hedgehog.jpg
    Sleepy.jpg
  • UPTOWN
    edited June 2011
    Options

KNEEGROW PLEASE

Maybe in your world were a ? like Flava Flav can bring credibility to a group like Public Enemy while smoking ? , eating chickens and picking digital-cotton on VH1 while tounge-kissing Hungarian white ? .

I dont need some Suburbanite kneegrows in Public Enemy to tell me about the struggle, that ? is fabricated to me but it made sense when Chuck D talked all that Black ? and then went and got a job at FOX news like a good ni99er.

Boy, my knowledge on HipHop is beyond your comprehension, Im a 2nd generation HipHopper when my mother was pregnant with me my daddy put headphones up to my mothers belly playing LL. Cool J., My daddy bought me the "Purple Tape", you cant tell me ? about this.
    this was a pretty good post ... but to call chuck d fraudulant is just not right cuzzin h rap .... you know damn well chuck d is no where near a sell out. i agree that flav really went backwards on the reality shows .... but back when public enemy was going strong flav had mad messages as a hype man and on his solo album. furthermore, i clearly remember chuck d disapproving of flav "picking digital cotton"
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Shall I bump the Rozay quotables thread for you?? Im sorry but you just flat out ignant if you think 50 is even in the same league lyrically as Ross. You joking right?

I'm flatout "ignant" but you got Ross >>> Biggie?
    Man, get the hell out of here....your s/n certainly fits you because nobody who has a grasp on reality would state Ross is better than Big. your man would slap the ? outta you with a 10 lb beef brisket for saying some ridiculous ? like that...
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I'm flatout "ignant" but you got Ross >>> Biggie?
    Man, get the hell out of here....your s/n certainly fits you because nobody who has a grasp on reality would state Ross is better than Big. your man would slap the ? outta you with a 10 lb beef brisket for saying some ridiculous ? like that...

you go first post dem sick 50 bars up
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't get this whole Ross is malcolm x angle ya ? be pushin
    This ? think he part time Muslim lol throne half mafiso then he a d-Boy
    You know what kills me is how fake he is this ? said that Fifty can't see me him tip he starts giving back to the black community
    Give back to Queens lmao that ? is s loser does he know how much that ? done for black pol then him?
    Lmao roastay lost in everything
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thats very flawed logic. You have a choice to have get a tatoo of "slave masters", do we really have a say in who is on our currency? Can we go about our business without tatoos? Yes. Can we go about our business without the US dollar (if in the States)? No. You should really never bring that silly logic, it just makes you seem desperate to defend Ross.

Your logic is flawed and silly and to be 100% honest corny.

You work for the slavemasters children and you kiss the slavemasters children in the mouth.

Are you offended by me putting the visage of U.S. currency on my body in ink but your #1 rapper, and #4 rapper is signed to a white-slaveMasters child that insulted Black women and used the word "? " on his racist-tapes??

How about your #10 rapper having a misspelled tattoo on his body??

Are you offended by the Afrikan tattoos on his body that celebrate Black people at their height of civilization??

photo2.jpg

You seem desperate to be offended, so are you offended with Joe Budden brutally beating a Black woman untill she miscarried her fetus and then tattooing the dead-fetus on his neck??

Didnt your family own slaves...I feel ashamed even responding to a post from the slavemasters children.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh yea BBB went Gold indpendently
    Officer down with no promo was outselling every DTR single out
    And banks makes better hits

I Don't Deserve You >>>> Here I Am
    So Forgetful >>>> Magnificent
    BBB >>> BMF
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GOAT deflection again from h-rap the master of deflecting

Eminem is not no slave master

george washington is

george and ben made black people pick cotton and fetch them drinks and shine their shoes and rick ross pays homage to that

rick ross lost he's dumb as ? and he a wack rapper

Em has done nothin close he enhanced the legendary 50 cent to become a multi millionaire and set records

WHERE is the money? I dont see dollas I see crackas faces tatted on him

He honoring crackas

PERMANENTLY

Im a Black man so my opinion is going to be different from 99% of the Reason.

Im not going to judge a man based on his body-ink, Id rather judge him on his value as a human being and his worth to HipHop culture:

So I have to ask myself; does he give back to the people, does he give young and upcoming artists a chance at fufilling their dreams or does he cheat his artists, blackball artists, and create an atmosphere of negativity and divisiveness in HipHop.

I have to ask myself if he is giving love to the legends and pioneers and cranking out product that isnt white-washed and diluted for mass consumption by outsiders.

I could pay extra attention to what body-ink an artist has but Im not that silly or desperate unless its something extreme like Gucci Mane with the Ice-cream cone or Birdman with the Star on his scalp that most of us laugh about.

I would NEVER put a cracka's face on my body, but then again I would never put my mouth on one or claim loyalty to one either, I dont even work for one...but with that being said I can see how a money-hungry "hustler" would put Dead-presidents on himself to represent money.

So we have to ask ourselves why poor Lloyd Banks is signed to the Billionaire 50-Cent who the Stans say is the greatest business man on earth yet he got ZERO promotion for his flop album....? in a barrel??
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ricc False will never be a good rapper simply because of the facc that all of his fairytales of street grandeur are mere delusions constructed by his con-artist imagination and slavemaster controllers. What the culture manipulators want is for hip hop heads to be debating what a fraud ? has tatted on his skin rather than issues of real importance.

The facc that Ricc False has slavemasters tatted on himself is more proof that he has become consumed by the evil greedy ? of the beast; the devils love to put it right in front of our eyes, since most ? won't believe what's right there in front of their face.
  • UPTOWN
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ricc False will never be a good rapper simply because of the facc that all of his fairytales of street grandeur

i dont know what you consider a "rapper" to be .... but if a "rapper" didnt live what he raps about, he's not a good rapper??

who is your favorite rapper??
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dont know what you consider a "rapper" to be .... but if a "rapper" didnt live what he raps about, he's not a good rapper??

who is your favorite rapper??
    When those fraud raps are used to manipulate the culture and destroy the minds of the youth, then he's not a good rapper.
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ricc False will never be a good rapper simply because of the facc that all of his fairytales of street grandeur are mere delusions constructed by his con-artist imagination and slavemaster controllers. What the culture manipulators want is for hip hop heads to be debating what a fraud ? has tatted on his skin rather than issues of real importance.

The facc that Ricc False has slavemasters tatted on himself is more proof that he has become consumed by the evil greedy ? of the beast; the devils love to put it right in front of our eyes, since most ? won't believe what's right there in front of their face.
    U keep callin cuzz fake. Yo that ? was really in the streets what r u talking about? I'm from carol city ny ? .he wasn't no big kingpin but he was really out here... selling dope fake gold chains etc...... he was part of the boobiie gang str8 out thematch box projects....... who's leader keneth was on amw......

And its a trip hearing y'all talk abot his tats ...I mean id never get a cracka face on me but to each his own
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao at all this co signing in the thread.
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    Options

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2009/05/rick_ross_boobie_boys.php

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=boobie%20boys

http://sdfla.blogspot.com/2005/12/boobie-boys-opinion.html?m=1

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1998-05-12/news/9805110360_1_gang-killings-boobie-boys-gang-members

And y he lied about being a c.o in the county jail where black aka keneth boobie incarcerated at... I dunno u figure it out. And thanks 4 the shout out on ur sig can't believe u took the time to that....#wheretheydothatat!!!! Wtflmao

And just 4 your cuzz is affiliated with zoe pound and is plug into the streets I'm u this 4 fact ....but ? talking bout how real or fake a ? is I giving you the facts cuzz he is from my hood Cc from cherry bay to bahas to lake lucerne,myrle grove to river city and even miami lakes niga in the real world know what's going on and dem raps is far from fairytales cuzz. Rip pnut and fingerz
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited June 2011
    Options
    felonious1 wrote: »
    http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2009/05/rick_ross_boobie_boys.php

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=boobie%20boys

http://sdfla.blogspot.com/2005/12/boobie-boys-opinion.html?m=1

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1998-05-12/news/9805110360_1_gang-killings-boobie-boys-gang-members

And y he lied about being a c.o in the county jail where black aka keneth boobie I dunno u figure it out. And thanks 4 the shout out on ur sig can't believe u took the time to that....#wheretheydothatat!!!! Wtflmao

None of those links are credible. Its all fraud rap propaganda disseminated to the public by the bloodsuccing culture vampires who control Ricc False.

It took less time than it took for you to sign up to the site for the sole purpose of supporting fraud rap & diccryding Ricc False.
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your logic is flawed and silly and to be 100% honest corny.

You work for the slavemasters children and you kiss the slavemasters children in the mouth.

Are you offended by me putting the visage of U.S. currency on my body in ink but your #1 rapper, and #4 rapper is signed to a white-slaveMasters child that insulted Black women and used the word "? " on his racist-tapes??

How about your #10 rapper having a misspelled tattoo on his body??

Are you offended by the Afrikan tattoos on his body that celebrate Black people at their height of civilization??

photo2.jpg

You seem desperate to be offended, so are you offended with Joe Budden brutally beating a Black woman untill she miscarried her fetus and then tattooing the dead-fetus on his neck??

Didnt your family own slaves...I feel ashamed even responding to a post from the slavemasters children.

1.) I was not offended by Ross' tats, Gee's post nor yours. My logic is silly and flawed yet you mentioned nothing else about it.

2.) I was simply pointing out that attempting to correlates someone's tats to our national currency does not make sense.

2.) All the other stuff you mentioned in your post is relevant to my post, Gee's post or this thread how? It is not, so I will not address it.
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao @ this clown ass, fake ass ? signature
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    None of those links are credible. Its all fraud rap propaganda disseminated to the public by the bloodsuccing culture vampires who control Ricc False.

It took less time than it took for you to sign up to the site for the sole purpose of supporting fraud rap & diccryding Ricc False.
    Naw not reallyim just a fan of his music..I also like nas scarface kanye lupe etc I just love this element of hiphop its a wonderful art form..u dig? ? the only ? I hate really is thaet brick squad ? .

Now I'm far from a dickrider dude..... I tried to give u the scoop on william and u ain't trying to hear it cuz ur dickriding with hatebecause ur not a fan..........thn u turn around and call me the dickrider cuz ima fan........do u see the irony in that?

Yo on some real ? ? I rember when I was youger I looked up to dem dudes rick rosss and them..the whole part of the hood was up on dem ? my ? made beats 4 him(shout to joe rock and freeze and dat singging as ? mike watts) that ? was reallyout here selling dope and fake gold chains and ? ......... and i5s surreal experince watching him blow up. Do u know when he sighned that deal the whole hood went nutts but ? all that

Where u from dog? But ill be ? rider be4 a hater anyday hating is a waste of energy esecially when ur hating on some body that has no meaning or purpose in ur life...can u overdigg dat.....