my brother killin it

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and you and your filthy flea infested house smells like one

That dog in your avi looks like it has a flea problem of its own.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bbbbbbOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    does your lil bro know that if he ever gains popularity his rivals will use your terrible life to ether his career?
    does your lil bro know that if he ever gains popularity his rivals will use your terrible life to ether his career?
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    he's a ? hype man...

you want us to praise your brother for being Spliff Star?

Realest post ever^
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Best thing about that vid was roxy!!
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2011
    Options
    best thing about this thread is the ? in your avi.
    at least until aqua shows her ?
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I hope my son does well in school, so that he can grow up to be a hype man.
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SMH Aqua you are not found my dear. You are lost in this world. You are...the opposite of found

http://soundcloud.com/shenco/opposite-of-found-? -kajmir
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    aqua you're always cool wit me boo, but your brotha is a hype man. doesn't take much to do that. ut hey i get it. i'd be happy to if i saw my brother on tv.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i really wasnt impressed with the quality of the music.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stop haten bytw my brother is the one in the red

my brother raps better than your brother even though I have not looked at the video

my bro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your bro
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    he's a ? hype man...

you want us to praise your brother for being Spliff Star?

if that's the case,then my brother definitely >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aqua's brother my bro has people to hype him
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Can someone say NEXT!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    spliff-star-dance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

hahahahahahaha!

Lol, this thread backfired like a ? !

Lol @ Aqua being proud her brother is Flava Flav
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco dont be vringing yo ass in here cosgning these motha ? haters...your ass really trys to rap and by the looks of it you will never hit any type of BET or be able to set a stage up with a performance motha ? ! ur mad cause these motha fuckas voted me as a better rapper then your ass! sit down

and to everyone else that wanna come up in here and be a motha ? hater ? YOU AND YO MOMMA TO HOES!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco dont be vringing yo ass in here cosgning these motha ? haters...your ass really trys to rap and by the looks of it you will never hit any type of BET or be able to set a stage up with a performance motha ? ! ur mad cause these motha fuckas voted me as a better rapper then your ass! sit down

and to everyone else that wanna come up in here and be a motha ? hater ? YOU AND YO MOMMA TO HOES!!!!!!!!!!

istockphoto_14292287-angry-man-with-laptop-computer-pointing.jpg..........
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    Options

Alright for one nobody came in here hating on you, all I did was drop a link to one of the best tracks to ever come out from an IC rapper.....IN HISTORY! You did get voted ONE spot ahead of me(for various reasons I can bring up to question the validity of your ranking) in the best IC rapper poll and I won't deny that, but am i mad about it? Hell no. Thirdly you act like it's hard to get on wild out Wednesday. All you gotta do is send them a video of you performing somewhere. Stop it ma, you on that ? right now. Cop some green tea and then refrain from ever attempting to throw a rock at my throne
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    them cats are really cliche
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how come you supposed to be a rapper but your useless brother is on tv and you're not?

edit: on tv rapping and not embarassing yourself on the tyra banks show
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shenco ? please
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited July 2011
    Options
    either you are hunched over a keyboard in a cubicle speeding thru typing this ? trying not to get caught, or you got that problem du got.... and don't need to be typing on a phone...

Aqua, what your brother did was cool as hell. Most ? dream to make that far. but you did you know, bring this to the donkey, you didn't even warn us before hand. you just said he is so talented. you can't really blame us...

wtf i got the problem du has? wtf does that ? got

and dont worry about my typing! and he is talented ? jamel go stick your ? underneath a hot iron
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shenco ? please

Watch your mouth little lady