Apollo Brown - Daily Bread (2011) Drops July 28th, 'Tao Te Ching' [Video Inside]

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Essence
Can't wait for this, really enjoyed Apollo Brown's new track, the 'Tao Te Ching', it's funny because I have the book the 'Tao Te Ching', it's a really great but so far undecipherable book that I bought a few years back, one of those books of ancient word that is all about the way of the Tao - worth picking up to those that don't know.

As for the track, it's here in full animated video:

“A Solitary Crane In Winter Snow Needs No Jewels”

Going to purchase Clouds I think from UGHH once I do my next purchase in bulk lol.

Synopsis from UGHH:
UGHH wrote:
Clouds is a 27 track instrumental project from Detroit producer Apollo Brown (The Reset, Brown Study, Gas Mask). While most have come to know Apollo's production for its smash mouth, head nodding, grime, Clouds reveals another aspect of his production ability. This complex, mello instrumental album is ideal on a winter afternoon, or as a nightcap to the day. Each track is hypnotic and imaginative. Clouds is a 52 minute instrumental ride, a backdrop for reflection.

For some, clouds come to mind when pondering over the definition of being lost in thought. Formed in different sizes, shapes, and colors, set high in the sky or hanging low at arms reach, clouds seem to stir up a type of calm that we all need at times. This album is a collection of instrumentals put together to do just that. Whether to meditate on a certain mood within, or to accompany heavy reflection, Clouds puts forth music to provoke thought.

Time Passed Autumn: A track from Clouds:

Anyone checking for Daily Bread?