13»

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jordan-Retro-3-43.jpg

/thread

Yes. ? Chucks. Those ? are bad for ankles.
  • mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    but eh... all styles are regional.. im sure they go good with them gribraud (sp) jeans.. i can maybe see that. :shrug

rofl never that bo I dont ? round
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i really dont matter what ? wear and what other ? think about it..
    if the ? is on it.. thats all that really matters.. but im sorry my ? colbert.. ud have to pay me to wear those. hahahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl never that bo I dont ? round

hahahaha yeh.. them jeans wouldve been 2 strikes.. so maybe there's still hope..
    @the bolded.. is that one word.. or u sayin "b-o"??
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im go be in ATL for a few days in two weeks.. im go have to see what these ? dressin like. lol

ooooohhh post pics!!
  • mrcolbert031
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i really dont matter what ? wear and what other ? think about it..
    if the ? is on it.. thats all that really matters.. but im sorry my ? colbert.. ud have to pay me to wear those. hahahahahaha
    true true i respect that
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ooooohhh post pics!!

hahahahaha aiight..

im go start a thread of my travels and how the ? dressin in each town i be in..
    starting today..

im go post some pics of these ? in Vegas and have yall dyin!!!! hahahahahahaha
  • mrcolbert031
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hahahaha yeh.. them jeans wouldve been 2 strikes.. so maybe there's still hope..
    @the bolded.. is that one word.. or u sayin "b-o"??

bo is like dude or ? i say it in everyday life i have a habit of typing it my fault lol
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bo is like dude or ? i say it in everyday life i have a habit of typing it my fault lol

oh nah.. dont trip..
    i thought u was sayin b.o. ..cause thats what i use to go by in the streets.. some ? still call me that.. i was about to be like "? u know me!?!??" hahaha
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hahahahaha aiight..

starting today..

i watch that show "jail" only cats in vegas dressin is cats that aint from vegas.....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • mrcolbert031
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hahahahaha aiight..

starting today..

ive found that places that have good shopping the locals arent up to par lol
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i watch that show "jail" only cats in vegas dressin is cats that aint from vegas.....

pretty much..
    ? know im from Cali off top.. tell me cause my shoes are clean. hahahahaha i ? u not! lmmfao

? be tuckin they baggy ass jeans in they socks.. and i swear to ? a ? not even a year ago had on the 05 fubu jersey.. ? couldve atleast been platinum. hahahahaha

but its funny.. thats why i say if the ? like it who cares.. cause them ? still get ? .. and ? do they best to avoid me.. for the most part.. its hilarious.. i gotta dress down to get action. hahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ive found that places that have good shopping the locals arent up to par lol

that may be what it is then..
    Cause Vegas has malls NEXT TO malls. hahahaha
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Converse were the bomb as a child, especially when it was hot as hell but now....na
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    pretty much..
    ? know im from Cali off top.. tell me cause my shoes are clean. hahahahaha i ? u not! lmmfao

? be tuckin they baggy ass jeans in they socks.. and i swear to ? a ? not even a year ago had on the 05 fubu jersey.. ? couldve atleast been platinum. hahahahaha

but its funny.. thats why i say if the ? like it who cares.. cause them ? still get ? .. and ? do they best to avoid me.. for the most part.. its hilarious.. i gotta dress down to get action. hahaha

this ? made me laugh so ? hard breh......but yeah thats why i stopped rockin highend ? ....broke hoes now they cant do ? for a ? rockin gucci loafers....
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this ? made me laugh so ? hard breh......but yeah thats why i stopped rockin highend ? ....broke hoes now they cant do ? for a ? rockin gucci loafers....

i get the most reaction when i wear my damier print.. ? be on it then..
    but when i wear my subtle ? thats still the same brand.. i get action from the ? who has been in them stores.. higher quality of ? ..

so now i know how to dress to my audience.. if im in the burbs i can pretty much wear whatever and get action..
    if im in the hood ..i gotta have the logo all over my ? . hahaha
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i get the most reaction when i wear my damier print.. ? be on it then..
    but when i wear my subtle ? thats still the same brand.. i get action from the ? who has been in them stores.. higher quality of ? ..

so now i know how to dress to my audience.. if im in the burbs i can pretty much wear whatever and get action..
    if im in the hood ..i gotta have the logo all over my ? . hahaha

thanks to jim jones and them ? ...hood hoes love logos...
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thanks to jim jones and them ? ...hood hoes love logos...

smh... smmfh...