Do Christians believe that Jesus died a ? ?

Options
2»

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well i have to applaud the brother for wanting to atleast try 2 do right.....

I couldnt marry a chick soley for sex, cause more than likely, thats all she would know how to do....

But...what does that say about doing the right thing? Anyone, if they wanted to, could look like a saint to the world...but could care less if it actually makes them a better person. If being good can get people what they want, then people will do it. People can be "good" to justify self centeredness.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Would it be upsetting if Jesus actually got some ? ?

It would be upsetting if people are led to believe that abstinence gets you into Heaven...only to find out it doesn't.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    U r suppoed 2 be attracted 2 women..but jesus wants just simply a man like me and u

WTF kinda church you go to???
    to say jesus had sex is to say he sinned...

OK I'm gonna try this ? one more time...

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT SEX BETWEEN AN UNMARRIED MAN AND AN UNMARRIED WOMAN IS A SIN?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    WTF kinda church you go to???

OK I'm gonna try this ? one more time...

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT SEX BETWEEN AN UNMARRIED MAN AND AN UNMARRIED WOMAN IS A SIN?

? U KNOW THAT WAS A TYPO IN THAT 1ST SENTENCE.. SHOULDA BEEN "WASNT A MAN LIKE ME AND YOU"

AND TO ANSWER UR 2ND QUESTION "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not all.

Some scholars deduce that Jesus was married to Mary Magdelane. Some even suggest he had more than one wife. Which would not be a big deal since people in that part of the world and OT law which he was brought up under did not forbid it.