If the world were a neighborhood...

Options
Mr.Burns
Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
...who would each country be and what personalities would each country have? Let me start.

Canada: The Herb. He runs with Americas crew but is the runt of the litter. Nobody hates him but they don't like him either. England took him under his wing as shorty to try and school him to the game but he just doesn't have the heart to do any ? work for the crew. You'll usually see him kicking it with England or France when he's not getting his shoes snatched by Mexico.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    America- The harlot. She disguised herself as a believer in the Lord, but she was founded upon wickedness. Freedom from slavery was her battle cry, but slavery was her calling card. She fornicated under every green tree with every idol imaginable and in turn was filled with madness. She became the hammer of the whole earth through deceit, lies, flattery, and strength. Her citizens went from the mountain top to hills because they played the harlot and forget their resting place. America the beautiful, the pride of the Americans. The most proud nation that had it all, but like humpty dumpty she shall have a great fall. In 1 hour her sins will be judged from on high. The hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert; with no man left alive. Will you recognize the hour of Americas visitation before it's to late? Or will you also be consumed in the fire, which ? has decreed for our fate? Babylon the great, Babylon the great woe unto you! It will only take 1 hour for death, mourning, weeping, anguish, pain, wailing, and lamentation to consume all of you!
  • Mr.Burns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Somebody please ban this troll.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    Somebody please ban this troll.

?

Actually... This is one of the few posts DoYou makes where I completely co-sign him.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nice topic...keep it going.
  • Alivethroughmusic
    Alivethroughmusic Members Posts: 94
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Would be interesting to hear one for Japan :)
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    China would be the little dude with the Napoleonic complex

India would the stinky kid

Mexico would be the dude than wants to sneak in the VIP section without paying

Israel would be the fake thug.

England would be the snooty aunt with really bad teeth.

Ireland would be the ? uncle at the Cookout

Russia and Austrailia would be the thugged out white boys.

SIngapore and Taiwan would be the chicks with the STD's

France would be the soft dude who shakes the hand of he dude who had his girl.

Nigeria would be Hustle Man.

Canada would be the scrub who tags along with the cool dude.
  • Mr.Burns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    France: The Fly ? . He always comes through with the freshest fashions. He's a little effeminate but the ladies love him. He hangs with England and Germany mostly. Every now and then he and America get into shouting matches but it never goes any further because both of them know it's just posturing.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    America- The harlot. She disguised herself as a believer in the Lord, but she was founded upon wickedness. Freedom from slavery was her battle cry, but slavery was her calling card. She fornicated under every green tree with every idol imaginable and in turn was filled with madness. She became the hammer of the whole earth through deceit, lies, flattery, and strength. Her citizens went from the mountain top to hills because they played the harlot and forget their resting place. America the beautiful, the pride of the Americans. The most proud nation that had it all, but like humpty dumpty she shall have a great fall. In 1 hour her sins will be judged from on high. The hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert; with no man left alive. Will you recognize the hour of Americas visitation before it's to late? Or will you also be consumed in the fire, which ? has decreed for our fate? Babylon the great, Babylon the great woe unto you! It will only take 1 hour for death, mourning, weeping, anguish, pain, wailing, and lamentation to consume all of you!

You should love America. America loved slavery just as much as the Bible does.......okay, NO ONE loves slavery more than the Bible.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    China would be the little dude with the Napoleonic complex

India would the stinky kid

Mexico would be the dude than wants to sneak in the VIP section without paying

Israel would be the fake thug.

England would be the snooty aunt with really bad teeth.

Ireland would be the ? uncle at the Cookout

Russia and Austrailia would be the thugged out white boys.

SIngapore and Taiwan would be the chicks with the STD's

France would be the soft dude who shakes the hand of he dude who had his girl.

Nigeria would be Hustle Man.

Canada would be the scrub who tags along with the cool dude.

LOL all true but France also would be the lady killer as well. Jamaica would be the cool laid back pothead, Like Little Jacob from Grand Theft Auto 4
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    ?

Actually... This is one of the few posts DoYou makes where I completely co-sign him.

DOU has a point about America but he sounds like a hypocrite when he knows damn well his favorite book the Bible loves and supports slavery, including the beating of slaves.

As far as America and its extra long history of ? ? The Bible doesnt mind that either. The rule in the Bible regarding ? is the ? must pay 50 bucks to the victim and than marry her. All is forgiven after that. Seems like the Bible and America make perfect bedfellows.

No coincidence most of the slave owners were proud Christians as well!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO damn masta got some Blacks mighty good, yes suh.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You should love America. America loved slavery just as much as the Bible does.......okay, NO ONE loves slavery more than the Bible.

I'm a lover of Jesus Christ my friend. That's it, that's all. America can't save me, I just happened to be born in this country at Gods appointed time. Why? Well ? said this is why:

"24? that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us."
    Acts 17:24-27

So you see what people did before me I can't help. I can only live in the now because there is no time like the present. Living in the past will get you nowhere. I have to live my life, for the glory of ? , in order to make my impact in this generation. I pray to ? that my life will count for something. I pray to have a spirit like Moses, MLK, Noah, Jeremiah, John, and Peter did; but most importantly I want to be filled to the full with the in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.

I pray the Lords blessing upon you my friend. May the truth of ? become real to your heart and may the peace of Christ overshadow your whole being. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm a lover of Jesus Christ my friend. That's it, that's all. America can't save me, I just happened to be born in this country at Gods appointed time. Why? Well ? said this is why:

"24? that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us."
    Acts 17:24-27

So you see what people did before me I can't help. I can only live in the now because there is no time like the present. Living in the past will get you nowhere. I have to live my life, for the glory of ? , in order to make my impact in this generation. I pray to ? that my life will count for something. I pray to have a spirit like Moses, MLK, Noah, Jeremiah, John, and Peter did; but most importantly I want to be filled to the full with the in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.

I pray the Lords blessing upon you my friend. May the truth of ? become real to your heart and may the peace of Christ overshadow your whole being. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Jesus said no man can enter the kingdom of heaven by not listening to the laws of the Old Testament. Considering the Old Testament very clearly supports slavery and the beating of slaves, it's fair to say your religion supports slavery, including your savior. Enjoy your day as well.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mexio - Would be the young dude slanging ? weed filled with seeds and always jacking people's ? .

Colombia - Would be the OG shittin on Mexico for ? up the drug game like New York rap fans do to the South.

Brazil - Would be the chick would people wonder if "she"' is really a "he".
  • Mr.Burns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Japan: The Old Head. From Monday to Sunday you can catch him playing dominoes or chess on top of a cardboard box reminiscing about the old days when he used to be a player in the neighborhood. In his younger days he would bully China and the rest the people in his building but in his old age he's been outplayed by the same ones he used push around.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    America: the thug ? who loves to ? and murk people around the world, but still whines and cries about why people don't love him.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jesus said no man can enter the kingdom of heaven by not listening to the laws of the Old Testament. Considering the Old Testament very clearly supports slavery and the beating of slaves, it's fair to say your religion supports slavery, including your savior. Enjoy your day as well.

Funny. My bible says that we are free from the law of sin and death because we are made alive through faith in Jesus Christ. Do you know Him?
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Funny. My bible says that we are free from the law of sin and death because we are made alive through faith in Jesus Christ. Do you know Him?

What is the proof that someone knows him? What is the benefit of knowing him, since the bible states that many that know him and recognize him will be rejected and denied by him?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok chill before y'all ruin this thread with that religious/athiest bs

China would be exactly that, the chinese store owners on the block that nobody ever sees outside of their stores. They don't talk to nobody. Don't live with anyone else. They just live to run the store and keep you out of their personal affairs.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    ok chill before y'all ruin this thread with that religious/athiest bs

China would be exactly that, the chinese store owners on the block that nobody ever sees outside of their stores. They don't talk to nobody. Don't live with anyone else. They just live to run the store and keep you out of their personal affairs.

YoOOOOOOO! Your sig has me dying. Tell me that is made up. Please tell me....rotflmbao.............
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    africa would be skid row. zimbabwe, somalia, ect. would be homeless people, ? by the system. they get small donations from do-gooders, but they don't have job skills, or an education, so they're always broke.
    somalia would be that ? whos broke, desperate, and a lil bit crazy. he's a wreckless mf with nothing to lose. the type of person to be doing dirt in plain sight, shouting at lil kids, and kidnapping ? over some ? .

2vk1bpd.jpg

south korea's alright, but north korea is his nerdy lil brother everybody used to clown in high school. he's a lil ? , and the us could give him the business in a fist fight, but he's crazy... on some virginia tech massacre type ? .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2K_zW5z9_GCqsbIbhFrMGsO4YTM_vFO23UZ37Pc-_veVLA828