LE Tournament #3 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited August 2011 in Lyrical Executions
Use this thread to talk about the tournament. Any topic goes. Complaints. Concerns. Give your predictions.

ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS:
thedesolateone -VS- Rubic
Gotta go with the Champ. thedesolateone.

maxseveneight -VS- C.Melendez
I see this one as a pretty close battle. My guts says C.Melendez will take it.

b.c.o.dcru -VS- judahxulu
IDK anything about judahxulu but I've seen some good stuff from b.c.o.dcru so I have to go with him.

deaththreats -VS- nkflier23
Same as above. Don't know anything about nkflier23; going with deaththreats.

7thwardslim -VS- Fazeem Blackall
7thwardslim was one of my favorites. He will win if he shows up.

sniperk -VS- onepunch
This will be a good battle BC sniperk is sick and I've seen onepunch write a lot in RTM. Going with sniperk.

iMpIoDez -VS- love yal
When I came up with the system to do the matchups, I thought it was lame that it had these two battling again. This is the third time they will battle and I have iMpIoDez winning based off history.

Raw-Material -VS- R.Greezy

You can copy my predictions and replace my words with your own if you'd like.

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no way is he getting knocked out first round lol, that'd be hilarious.

This is going to be close either way so I can't decide.

never seen judah, but bcodcru is aight.

I never saw this nkflier23 dude spit, but i know deaththreats got a lil heat.

never seen either of them spit, so i don't know.

sniperk -VS- onepunch
    I seen onepunch rhyme a little in the Battle Raps thread, but I think sniperk's multis are going to be too much for him.

iMpIoDez -VS- love yal
    lol.

Never seen Greezy spit but seeing as how he said he was going to bite me, I'm sure he can't be much of a threat.

Also.. my verse is already done lol I just don't know if I should post it or wait a while and try to revise it...? is dope as usual.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS:
    haven't seen anything from rubic going with des

see if i can get out the 1st round for a change smh

going with the kufi wearing guy just cuz he got a kufi

deaththreats

7thwardslim prob we'll take this one

sniperk -VS- onepunch
    sniperk should take this one.....prob one of the the tourney favs to win it all
    iMpIoDez -VS- love yal
    another fav of the tourney in my opinion implodez should breeze thru this

Raw....never heard of greezy
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS:
    i doubt rubic will even post im going with the champ
    i respect c. melendez skill the most out of all the battlers so i am predicting him for the w but should be a tough battle max is no pushover
    bco i think will take it but havent saw any lyrics from judah so could be an upset
    im going with death threats off name alone
    7thwardslim , dont know much about fazeem
    sniperk -VS- onepunch
    i am going with onepunch off the verse he posted
    iMpIoDez -VS- love yal
    going with implodez cause he has some sick lines but may be a surprise from love yal cause love yals work ethic is second to no one
    i am going with raw
  • thedesolateone
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hailin from massachusetts , dont give two ? about this rubic cube ? , going to be restin in dueces!
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    love yal just put a gun to iMpIoDez's head.... that ? got punchlines for days LOLOL.

& Sniperk slick as ? .... its not what he sayin its how he say it.... very interesting verse he laid im curious to see what onepunch come with next.....

? I'm glad you're not a judge. No hate but that's just 23 lines of poorly structured random dissing bruh...
  • thedesolateone
    edited July 2011
    Options
    had a feeling rubic was gonna be a fake
    and it seems like all me predictions are coming true so far
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    LOL nah fam i encourage callin ? out on their ? whether its a mod or normal poster there's no hate here. But genuinely I did like his verse BEFORE he edited it cuz he had references to video games, movies & more and was enjoyable.

Every tournament there is someone who doesn't pay attention to the 16 lines rule and edits must be done. Lol.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Every tournament there is someone who doesn't pay attention to the 16 lines rule and edits must be done. Lol.

or the rules period lol
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Have a feeling there will be a few no-shows. R.Greezy. onepunch. Maybe?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol @ ? counting me out off top. Whatever muthafuckas....
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Do not feel bad Fam same ? was done to me these kats just do not know...
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    son bcodru just styled on u ?
    Do not feel bad Fam same ? was done to me these kats just do not know...

I get the feeling you woulda lost if dude dropped...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So 12 battlers dropped verses and 4 didn't. It's a shame sniperk's verse had to go to waste. I wanted to see what R.Greezy was gonna do too. I felt I had a little something for him. All in all, threads will go up a little bit after voting is closed and I have a feeling the 2nd round will be crazy and no one will no-show. Funny thing is, 3 of the 4 people who no-showed checked in.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »

how he style on me? ? had more run-on sentences than all the ? in the prison system combined. even though its in text form there is still such a ? thing as meter and actually rhyming..but maybe that dont matter much here. if we face off ima ? u up chump...really really bad...ima take my time and systematically unravel every fiber of your ? being.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited July 2011
    Options

seeing his past battle if I would have lost ? would have been sad but also seeing what you have to say about that wack dude styling on Judah I can see you are senseless and thus not a opinion that matters...
  • b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited July 2011
    Options
    seeing his past battle if I would have lost ? would have been sad but also seeing what you have to say about that wack dude styling on Judah I can see you are senseless and thus not a opinion that matters...

Everyone has and opinion. Your opinion about me is funny...like I said you better hope juda wins.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b.c.o.dcru wrote: »
    Everyone has and opinion. Your opinion about me is funny...like I said you better hope juda wins.
    if you win after that trash you dropped I quit as it is obvious the judges do not know how to judge HipHop or rhyme period...
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how he style on me? ? had more run-on sentences than all the ? in the prison system combined. even though its in text form there is still such a ? thing as meter and actually rhyming..but maybe that dont matter much here. if we face off ima ? u up chump...really really bad...ima take my time and systematically unravel every fiber of your ? being.
    Don't worry dog I'm positive you're going to get knocked out before you get to me but when the tournament over I'll be glad to battle you, just make da thread y'heard
    if you win after that trash you dropped I quit as it is obvious the judges do not know how to judge HipHop or rhyme period...

? you dookey with what looks like a black eye in your pic. I'd murk you and split that Don King Jr. you got goin on ? invest in a comb or sumthin stop it b
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't worry dog I'm positive you're going to get knocked out before you get to me but when the tournament over I'll be glad to battle you, just make da thread y'heard

? you dookey with what looks like a black eye in your pic. I'd murk you and split that Don King Jr. you got goin on ? invest in a comb or sumthin stop it b

Niggggga pleease. You disgrace my city. Ima beat yo ass like a ? walking down 62nd and Winchester with a "? All Bricks" fitted cap on broke to the left.
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Niggggga pleease. You disgrace my city. Ima beat yo ass like a ? walking down 62nd and Winchester with a "? All Bricks" fitted cap on broke to the left.

Son I'd do that ? for real, ? you thought this was? All is well, 7-4-11 and if you scared go see a reverend..Fin-Town, 5 star tatted in my veins and the crazy thing is ion even bang but all my ? claim...and guess what they ridin' homie, so save the tough talk ? come finally show me..
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Son I'd do that ? for real, ? you thought this was? All is well, 7-4-11 and if you scared go see a reverend..Fin-Town, 5 star tatted in my veins and the crazy thing is ion even bang but all my ? claim...and guess what they ridin' homie, so save the tough talk ? come finally show me..

LOL. U can fool these ? ass ? and lame crackas on here that aint from the tip, but on my mama you aint coming round nowhere in Englewood with that ? ? . Them shawties'll tear yo ass up by theyself. ? you prolly from Boys town or Oak Park some ? where.
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL. U can fool these ? ass ? and lame crackas on here that aint from the tip, but on my mama you aint coming round nowhere in Englewood with that ? ? . Them shawties'll tear yo ass up by theyself. ? you prolly from Boys town or Oak Park some ? where.

I already told you where I hail, but it is what it is keep chirpin' birdie...
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I already told you where I hail, but it is what it is keep chirpin' birdie...

maaaaan that aint ? to brag on, yall ? cant even handle them kings over there. but whateva ? i smell neutron on yo ? ass anyway. u may be loosely associated but on my mama i can tell u aint plugged like that.
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    maaaaan that aint ? to brag on, yall ? cant even handle them kings over there. but whateva ? i smell neutron on yo ? ass anyway. u may be loosely associated but on my mama i can tell u aint plugged like that.

it's 2011 bruh only ? say "on my mama"...and I already said before that I'm neutron but best believe I can get my hands on some ? that'll air out ya whole block ?
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it's 2011 bruh only ? say "on my mama"...and I already said before that I'm neutron but best believe I can get my hands on some ? that'll air out ya whole block ?

i aint no 2011 ass ? . on my mama, on B.O.S., on my kids u couldn't do ? on my block but what the folks let u do.u couldnt air out ? where im from on 66th and green and u couldnt air out ? where im out right now in nap. and u cant rap for ? neither u rhythm-less ass ? . like i said u on some front ? for non-chicago ? . bet u cant go up in cook county letting the phrases "im from fin-town" and "i'm a neutron" come out yo mouth on whateva deck u sitting on.. thoroughbreds like myself know better than that, joe. naw, lemme make it clear how far back i take it. we know better than that , chahlie knowutimtalmbout pussassnigguh?
This discussion has been closed.