LE Tournament #3 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Options

Comments

• sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The voting was fair. It was a pretty good battle.

Raw Material's verse was dope... he came with some ETHER of his own. Nice punches and concepts.

I think some of you are sleeping on thatboyjay...

See everyone in the finals.
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That Sniper-Raw battle was dope. Props to both of y'all.
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The championship thread has been posted. Read the rules and due dates. I've updated them a little. You cannot win by no-show in the championship round.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    After I beat DeathThreat we imma let him hang with me on the tag team battles......can't beat me join me yeah? lol

LOL....you a funny ? though, can't front..
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you posted a nice verse, but my verse was solid..my ? I Phone wouldn't let me post my ? ...

? BUSINESS ……….STRICTLY PERSONAL

C Melendez is far from hard core, he soft like a ? ’s giggle
    Avi got you, ya homeboy, and then some asian ? in the middle
    Damn..you droopy-eyed, sleep deprived alcoholic, put that bottle of Jack down
    wit 3rd grade custom made cabinets & cheap ass Dollar Store lamp in the background
    Pig-pen ass ? aint got no furniture, still sittin on beanbag chairs & milk crates
    See I ? for real, serial, you a killer of cereal….how the milk taste
    You crazy, u said I ran, when YOU shoulda.. Im bout to stomp skin off ya ass
    ironic that u human wit predator braids & black wit a Adolf ? mustache
    ya ? and ya asian ? had some “quality time” on your ?
    then gave u a “special” prostate exam waving they finger in ya ? like Mutumbo
    6th Sense, I see dead people, cause he’s murdered left pale...Uncle Fester
    He got skill, but still couldn’t win like F.Mayweather fighting Brock Lesnar
    beat the brakes off this tender dude, like I resurrected the ghost of 7th Ward Slim
    Drive to Augusta GA back& forth DR, PA, SC..catch ‘em and film Saw VII on him
    U hot Krispy Kreme Donut soft actor.. naw u a actress, Dakota Fanning to me
    Drop the C off Melendez and add Brothers…..then ? him like he’s my family
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    no disrespect to sniper k,moderators,judges, or tourney assemblers but I REFUSE to take this battle without an extention on votes btw me and DeathThreats....This was a battle that shoulda been taken place with prob the most trash talking out of all battles......he got his verse posted and i can't move on without "Winning"..........Besides he got a hot verse and i think my versee is hot
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    no disrespect to sniper k,moderators,judges, or tourney assemblers but I REFUSE to take this battle without an extention on votes btw me and DeathThreats....This was a battle that shoulda been taken place with prob the most trash talking out of all battles......he got his verse posted and i can't move on without "Winning"..........Besides he got a hot verse and i think my versee is hot

That's some real ? ? ...But even if I win, you still need to go to the next round just off rule GP....

*Salutes*
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's some real ? ? ...But even if I win, you still need to go to the next round just off rule GP....

*Salutes*

either u go on to face sniper k or maybe triple threat match or something....but im not going on without a real vote
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This has been an interesting tournament, newer battlers, new verses, who wants to hear street wars mix cds?.lol By next year you might have Nas, Jay-z or Cassidy battling in the I.C tournament...lol....good luck you guys!
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    either u go on to face sniper k or maybe triple threat match or something....but im not going on without a real vote

Just off rules, I feel like you in the championship REGARDLESS

It was some greasy talking and ? slinging back in forth, but at the end of the day real recognize real and you just did some real ? . On the battlefield enemies...Off the battlefield we good all day..
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    raw a ? anyway how you implement a "? cant win off a no show" son what if (? forbid of course) melendez got shot in the mouth 17 times tommorow is dat ? sniperk supposed to wait to see if they got internet in heaven/hell/limbo/whatever-the-? -you-believe-in?? How dumb is this ? yo if one of you cats just randomly decided the IC is wack and never logged on again ? would be in 2017 still waiting to see who reigns victorious in the 2011 tournament stop it b just ? stop it

How ? gettin DQ'ed left and right (after showing up with an excuse) but for the final round now ? cant win with a no-show lmaoo....I need ta be smacked for ? with this janky ? in the first place yo lol this ? making rules up as he see fit, and if a ? got something to say, watch that post come up deleted!

Good luck to whoever the victor is but don't front yall ? know this ? wack c'mon son
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    raw a ? anyway how you implement a "? cant win off a no show" son what if (? forbid of course) melendez got shot in the mouth 17 times tommorow is dat ? sniperk supposed to wait to see if they got internet in heaven/hell/limbo/whatever-the-? -you-believe-in?? How dumb is this ? yo if one of you cats just randomly decided the IC is wack and never logged on again ? would be in 2017 still waiting to see who reigns victorious in the 2011 tournament stop it b just ? stop it

How ? gettin DQ'ed left and right (after showing up with an excuse) but for the final round now ? cant win with a no-show lmaoo....I need ta be smacked for ? with this janky ? in the first place yo lol this ? making rules up as he see fit, and if a ? got something to say, watch that post come up deleted!

Good luck to whoever the victor is but don't front yall ? know this ? wack c'mon son

? damn! This whole post is full of joke quotables...LOL.

Cats getting shot 17 times in the mouth...bwah ha ha!!! Stop it, son, stop it.

It's not Raw's fault more dudes are DQing than Dairy Queen. Why enter a battle and miss the deadline?

You can post 30 simp messages in Grown N Sexy but you can't drop a verse when you have a week.

C'mon son. And this isn't directed at the Deaththreats/ C. Melendez situation...

Both had some nice verses and I'd battle either one in the finals... makes no difference.

But onepunch? thedesolateone? fazeem? etc... where were the battle verses?

It's not like you don't have time to post on other parts of the I.C.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »

It's not Raw's fault more dudes are DQing than Dairy Queen. Why enter a battle and miss the deadline?

You can post 30 simp messages in Grown N Sexy but you can't drop a verse when you have a week.

C'mon son. And this isn't directed at the Deaththreats/ C. Melendez situation...

Both had some nice verses and I'd battle either one in the finals... makes no difference.

I'm just saying, we need to battle. Not here though, I dont trust some of these punk ? ass just-started-to-listen-to-rap-when-i-heard-Roll-Up-by-wiz ass ? ..when i find another site ima pm you. I'm really curious to see who's better. I respect your skill but I think we'd be a pretty nice match-up. Or if we can find 5 judges that we can mutually agree on that post on the IC we can do it that way. Let me know Canadian bacon
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2011
    Options

If Melendez gets shot 17 times and dies and he ain't signed on in 3 days, sniperk will win the tournament by default and have an asterisk next to his name. Lol. You really think we gonna be here until 2017 waiting for this battle to happen and postpone every tournament? Stupid.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stupid.

I couldn't dare underestimate you...
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »

**Julius Caesar Voice**

"Et Tu Brute'"????????.....................
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol at raw material deleting my comments in his sniper k battle and still losing epically
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol at raw material deleting my comments in his sniper k battle and still losing epically

check out the jewel in my sig from this master emcee...he even felt the need to put "me" at the end lmao!
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    qoutations on buggin? why?like nobody gets it lol
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? 's a classic
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm just saying, we need to battle. Not here though, I dont trust some of these punk ? ass just-started-to-listen-to-rap-when-i-heard-Roll-Up-by-wiz ass ? ..when i find another site ima pm you. I'm really curious to see who's better. I respect your skill but I think we'd be a pretty nice match-up. Or if we can find 5 judges that we can mutually agree on that post on the IC we can do it that way. Let me know Canadian bacon

let me know 2. im on that ?
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i been googling tryna find a site to do it on but they all wack as ? . ima just stick to the mic...
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Damn this was a great battle I wish there were more rounds but with that said I thought sniperk had it in the end his punchlines were dope. I felt his verse had more sting for a final battle

smfh. Championship match and this is what this ? has to offer. Cow maneur.
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow... that was a close one. C. Melendez came at me with some fire verses... respect.

I have fun doing the exposure / disrespectful battle verses but I'm actually more about the craft, flipping words, and flowing.

I would be down for doing the next battle more like that...

I wouldn't mind having a shot at Disciplined Insight or thedesolateone and unifying the heavyweight belts either...haha.

Peace.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I voted for the better verse
    sorry i hurt your feelings
    but you lost to the better text battler

word to a Canadian winning the tourney
    swift response there eh?
This discussion has been closed.