What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Twitter Beef:Jim Jones Accuses Fabolous Of Jacking His Scarf Swag..Fab responds back.

Replies

• grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    just for the record, kanye has been rockin scarfs and dressin mad fruity for years now.

also twitter is ghay like young money and all their fans.
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • 7thwardslim7thwardslim Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Twitter making me lose respect for some niggas..... i mean Fab, i always knew that nigga was sweet...... what type of rap name is Fabolous anyway....
    I cant wait to see this nigga in person....or get close enough in ear shot.....i will give that nigga something to Twitter about.... i will hit his ass with a Ether-Egg......

let that nigga know.... on my side of town....he known as (Fag-olous)

F-a.....F-a....G-o...F....F.... F-a....F-a.....G-o
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    The BDB wrote: »
    Niggas kissin each other,correctional officers, retard rappers,singers fingerin toddlers...Nah son Ya NIggas Lost

cosign.....
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    edited March 2010
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    just for the record, kanye has been rockin scarfs and dressin mad fruity for years now.

also twitter is ghay like young money and all their fans.

powerful post right here...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • goddblessgoddbless Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    Jenny Jones is so irrelevant it's ridiculous. This is what he does to get a buzz?
  • Brooklyn BoyBrooklyn Boy Posts: 558
    edited March 2010
    lmao fab went in on him lol
  • koncretemindkoncretemind Posts: 1,439
    edited March 2010
    While its weird and feminine to argue bout clothes can someone actually name me a rapper who wore scarfs before Jim Jones? He aint sayin he started it hes sayin he brought to hip hop
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    doesn't one of the females posters on this site rock a scarf 24-7-365 to hide her adams apple???
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    what i'm sayin is irrelevent to the thread, but how did wayne go from the hot boys to young money? i know i'm talkin mid to late 90's comparing to now but youing money look and sounds like a circus. hot boys was some ol block shit, which aint positive but it wasn't soft. now this shit is straight cupcakey, fruit loop music.
  • tri3wtri3w Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    that Swag Bullshit Fuckin up hiphop.............2nd time Jim complained about that shit.........Dude need to get a life, he 32 yrs old.............smh @ this silly nigga
  • youngfresh23youngfresh23 Posts: 137
    edited March 2010
    fab & jim sound like a bunch of soft ass bitches beefing over who started wearing a fucking scarf first.. what happened to the real niggas in hip hop, this shit is getting to ridiculous!!!
  • pothead420pothead420 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    jim jones lost for starting shit over women wear
    & fab lost cuz all he do is pop shit over tweeter
  • jjswipejjswipe Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Is these niggas really arguing about who dressed like a batty boy 1st? I'm not even gonna read the article, the thread title said enough. I'ma just read the comments
    edited March 2010
    [QUOTE=jjswipe;431519]Is these niggas really arguing about who dressed like a batty boy 1st? I'm not even gonna read the article, the thread title said enough. I'ma just read the comments[/QUOTE]

lmaoooo same shit i was thinking
  • jjswipejjswipe Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Is this how ny niggas get down?? Not trying to be funny but unless we out there, we can only judge y'all get down based on your rap artists
    edited March 2010
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Is this how ny niggas get down?? Not trying to be funny but unless we out there, we can only judge y'all get down based on your rap artists

lmaoooo dats stupid bro but i get you cuz niggas assume every nigga from da south is dumb cuz of niggas like gucci
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    anyone notice how fab is always in these twitter beefs? he seems like a lame
    trust no one, just my sig
    edited March 2010
    riddlerap wrote: »

im sayin this nigga alwaaaaays on some twitter shit like gotdayum fam niggas dont even bring u up cuz of ur music anymore lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    mane, that nigga jim jones stay talkin reckless...fab shoulda roasted him harder den dat...
    edited March 2010
    riddlerap wrote: »

and he always seems to have the camel on his mind plus strawberry daiquiris...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    [email protected] Twitter beef.

How can you beef with something called "TWITTER?"

That rhymes with glitter.

Niggas is sad man.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
    edited March 2010
    and he always seems to have the camel on his mind plus strawberry daiquiris...

lol this nigga
  • tri3wtri3w Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    pothead420 wrote: »
    lol this nigga

the crazy thing is its tru...........lol
    edited March 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    the crazy thing is its tru...........lol

nah i know
    da nigga even said now playing Jay-Z u only a customer
    fab is corny
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,267 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    shit is a dumb ass argument...but Fabolous is funny as shit...