Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Macon softer than cotton candy..I've lived there be4..corny ass kuntry nuccas

LOL..they corny and country to me too, but that ? is kinda grimey for a small town bruh. Dont act like they dont be on the most violent cities list almost every year
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All of that gang ? is tribalism, its just done in a destructive manner

yeah. it was really meant as a way for the community to unify against police brutality and racism. And now its destructive
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When did New orleans start having gangs? New Orleans just have a bunch of killers and these ? ain't one of them.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When did New orleans start having gangs? New Orleans just have a bunch of killers and these ? ain't one of them.

Baby and his brother Hot Boy who got murked got hella respect on the streets down there though. Yeah I think Baby is a clown ass ? for that gang ? too, but if ? in the NO got respect for Baby then that should tell you something

And they dont reall have gangs down there, ? n the NO rep they ward/street/block or whatever
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    baby and his brother hot boy who got murked got hella respect on the streets down there though. Yeah i think baby is a clown ass ? for that gang ? too, but if ? in the no got respect for baby then that should tell you something

and they dont reall have gangs down there, ? n the no rep they ward/street/block or whatever

and that's what i thought too. So why are these ? not showing pride for their city and copycatting some ? that they knew nothing about growing up?
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    and that's what i thought too. So why are these ? not showing pride for their city and copycatting some ? that they knew nothing about growing up?

Real talk its allot deeper than what yall think. This gang ? these days is allot more organized tham some cats give them credit for, allot of this ? stems from ? gettin plugged in for the dope game. U bang a real set and you get down with some ? in another city and start grinding together and the ? from the real set will let the other ? flag in return for the plug on the work. Simple as that
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    real talk its allot deeper than what yall think. This gang ? these days is allot more organized tham some cats give them credit for, allot of this ? stems from ? gettin plugged in for the dope game. U bang a real set and you get down with some ? in another city and start grinding together and the ? from the real set will let the other ? flag in return for the plug on the work. Simple as that

true, but this is not the case. In shreveport, la that is the case, in tulsa, okl that is the case. I can name a few cities where ? from out here done started ? in other cities. But we're not talking bout ? getting big dope and looking up to l.a ? , we are talking about rappers who all of a sudden decided to start claiming ? out of the blue. Or in the case of these weenies, the red. It would be one thing if when these ? first came out, they was soowoopin' and all that ? , but that is not the case. I don't even know why this can even be a debate
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    true, but this is not the case. In shreveport, la that is the case, in tulsa, okl that is the case. I can name a few cities where ? from out here done started ? in other cities. But we're not talking bout ? getting big dope and looking up to l.a ? , we are talking about rappers who all of a sudden decided to start claiming ? out of the blue. Or in the case of these weenies, the red. It would be one thing if when these ? first came out, they was soowoopin' and all that ? , but that is not the case. I don't even know why this can even be a debate

As far as Wayne I think its for protection. Just how Puff and Bad Boy was payin BMF protection money all them years, I think Wayne and Baby just got down not to try to be cool, but for protection when they travel into other ? cities.
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bruh Nipsey just as lame as Wayne and the rest of them ? . Since Wayen and all them fake bangers why dont Nipsey and the rest of the real bangers go run up on them ? ??? Go to Moe-Town in Chicago and claim Black P Stone, and dont shake up with them ? the right way or let them ? find out u a fraud, them cats gonna leave you in the street leakin homie. In my eyes Nipsey and the rest of these real Cali bangers just as lame as the ? who false claimin cuz they aint doin ? about it....Oh but I forgot, we talkin about the rap game, 90% of these ? is actors and frauds, even the ones who have real gang affiliations and the ones who dont.

This is what i dont understand (the bolded)... if you real and coming out making statements against it... then in my eyes u see them you confront them face to face. U dont put it out there like "wayne's cool with me as an artist" u say he's a ? , false claiming, and when real members see him it should be smash on site
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nipsey Who???
    jk but you cant tell another ? what he can claim
    if he put in work for a gang he can claim that ?
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ambiguous1 wrote: »
    This is what i dont understand (the bolded)... if you real and coming out making statements against it... then in my eyes u see them you confront them face to face. U dont put it out there like "wayne's cool with me as an artist" u say he's a ? , false claiming, and when real members see him it should be smash on site

Exactly....
    I aint no banger, but I been around enough real ones to know that if u see a ? false flaggin ur set/deck or whatever, thats supposed to be an onsite violation...
    Them ? talkin about the fake bangers just as lame as they are...
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Exactly....
    I aint no banger, but I been around enough real ones to know that if u see a ? false flaggin ur set/deck or whatever, thats supposed to be an onsite violation...
    Them ? talkin about the fake bangers just as lame as they are...

same here, dont rep no set by any means, but i know damn well that if i'm going to certain areas i'm conscious of what i where and how i wear it

exactly, from my understanding you know someone that's false repping, it's SOS
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ambiguous1 wrote: »
    same here, dont rep no set by any means, but i know damn well that if i'm going to certain areas i'm conscious of what i where and how i wear it

exactly, from my understanding you know someone that's false repping, it's SOS

I guess thats some LA ? .....LOL.....cuz I know if Wayne was runnin around flaggin P Stone or Vice Lord, the homies up in the 'Go woulda been put that ? in his place a long time ago
  • tellemwhyumad
    tellemwhyumad Members Posts: 93
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm gonna start saying i'm a Crip .... Ill get a few blue rags and start shouting out Spring Street Crips (street my house is on)

got a nice ring to it right ?
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess thats some LA ? .....LOL.....cuz I know if Wayne was runnin around flaggin P Stone or Vice Lord, the homies up in the 'Go woulda been put that ? in his place a long time ago

Some of this ? is Politics it seems
  • delwons
    delwons Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wonder why nobody ever claims vicelords or disciples like they claim blood and crip???? i like to see wayne throw down a pitchfork and see the results at a concert in the chi lol.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    delwons wrote: »
    i wonder why nobody ever claims vicelords or disciples like they claim blood and crip???? i like to see wayne throw down a pitchfork and see the results at a concert in the chi lol.

Claiming blood or crip has become a fad, its too easy. But them ? wouldnt walk through any crip or blood hood without security, they aint built like that. Any footage of them in MOB Piru hood in compton? thats what they claim.
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    them ? wouldn't walk through Hollygrove without security. especially after he said the vikings was going to be the saints. my ? from hollygrove hate dat ?
  • delwons
    delwons Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Claiming blood or crip has become a fad, its too easy. But them ? wouldnt walk through any crip or blood hood without security, they aint built like that. Any footage of them in MOB Piru hood in compton? thats what they claim.

they wouldnt even go across the street to the compton swap meet lol.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why don't they all just drop the blue and red rags, the gang banging BS completely, pick up some black one's and unite for something positive.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    why don't they all just drop the blue and red rags, the gang banging BS completely, pick up some black one's and unite for something positive.

imager.php?id=87437 GIFSoup

Lol, I agree though.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this a dope thread tu:
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The color of money unites us all
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But it goes back to prove that Birdman and Wayne didn't decide to be Bloods until albums later. If you're a Blood at a young age, they'll never be a time in your life where you'll ever be caught throwin' up C's. Even if you tryin' to repp a record label or not. Real gangbangers just don't do that.

Real talk. Snoop was signed to a ? blooded out record label. Full of nothing but bloods. I aint never once seen Snoop rock red like the ? was blue. Where they do that at? Real ? do real things man.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nipsey hustle looks like a poodle