Why do females talk so much?

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
So ive been sleeping with this girl for awhile now, we both dont want any drama and etheir one of us want a relationship

So last night i get a call from her, She wanted to get together but i was tired and already in bed, so i said no but i could her a dudes voice in the background, and i can hear this guy talking ? but it was detial stuff about me :confused:

Ask who it was she wouldnt tell, then dude gets on the phone talking more ? about my relationship with her and how Im this and that, this guy even made fun of my car and took a shot a my job, I told him to go ? himself and hung up.

Now im ? , cause this clown has information about me

She send me a text this morning saying sorry about it and that he took her phone.

I dont get it, why do females talk so much that some ramdon ? know my career and my car

Im sooooooooooooo ? mad about this :mad: I want to call and flip the ? out

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    So ive been sleeping with this girl for awhile now, we both dont want any drama and etheir one of us want a relationship

So last night i get a call from her, She wanted to get together but i was tired and already in bed, so i said no but i could her a dudes voice in the background, and i can hear this guy talking ? but it was detial stuff about me :confused:

Ask who it was she wouldnt tell, then dude gets on the phone talking more ? about my relationship with her and how Im this and that, this guy even made fun of my car and took a shot a my job, I told him to go ? himself and hung up.

She send me a text this morning saying sorry about it and that he took her phone.

I dont get it, why do females talk so much that some ramdon ? know my career and my car

Im sooooooooooooo ? mad about this :mad: I want to call and flip the ? out

lol lol,what kind of car you got ???
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You know whatcha gotta do.....grab the hammer, go see the ? and the dude that know all your info and separate their head from their shoulders.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Let it go.. Cut her off move on..

You win..

and i mean just like that as of this moment.. she doesnt exists delete this trick.. i wouldnt respond to her at all. DELETE.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's in their DNA.
  • RedPassionColada
    RedPassionColada Members Posts: 210
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Forget about her and move on. She has no respect for you.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hit the DELETE button.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u must drive a pink ford focus
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Surprised I haven't seen those four words yet...
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds like she's in a relationship and you were the side dude to get her man upset. Like everyone else has said, cut her ass off...
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't know but that would ? me off too.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    lol lol,what kind of car you got ???

I drive a scion xb, its black on black and ive ? it out. I love my car, but this ? was talking ? about it cause i know she thinks its ugly and she knocks me all the time for pimping it out.
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Naw its not even like that. She is just my off and on bootycall, but i got no clue who dude was on the phone and thats why im ? ! talking tough over the phone and i dont got a clue on who dude is, thats some ? ? !
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't mind it. The more talking they do the less i have to do.
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thats a messy ass ? . All females arent like that.You need to just go head and cut that ? line cause she disrespected the ? out of you with that messy ? .
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    Thats a messy ass ? . All females arent like that.You need to just go head and cut that ? line cause she disrespected the ? out of you with that messy ? .

She sent me 20 text msg today, but i really got no clue in why she would tell dude anything about me. Why would another guy sit and listen to her talk about me? what guy would?
    I want to call her and flip out but i know she going to say sorry and try to act like it was nothing so im just avoiding her and not replying
  • Honeyrein
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She sent me 20 text msg today, but i really got no clue in why she would tell dude anything about me. Why would another guy sit and listen to her talk about me? what guy would?
    I want to call her and flip out but i know she going to say sorry and try to act like it was nothing so im just avoiding her and not replying

Whats the relation with her and this other dude? Are they fucken too? You need to leave that alone cause that ? just sound like way too much to deal with and yall not even in a relationship.
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Whats the relation with her and this other dude? Are they fucken too? You need to leave that alone cause that ? just sound like way too much to deal with and yall not even in a relationship.

I got no clue, all i know is his name is patrick and he know who iam, what my car is, what i do for a living and hes got some kind of big brother complex telling me im treating this girl wrong. From what i can figure he likes her and thats why he was talking tough to me over the phone
  • Honeyrein
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I got no clue, all i know is his name is patrick and he know who iam, what my car is, what i do for a living and hes got some kind of big brother complex telling me im treating this girl wrong. From what i can figure he likes her and thats why he was talking tough to me over the phone

So he pretty much got his cape on for this broad cause he trying to be in your position. Next time you speak to him you need to check his ass.Let him know what it is, that you and her both agreed that ? is all it is.Then you need to check her ass for running her mouth.Now unless you catching feelings for this girl, she paying you or her top and sex game is on point, let her ass go.I tell my brother all the time if a girl got you going through to much and yall dont even consider each other bf and gf then shes not worth keeping around.
  • juice86
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So he pretty much got his cape on for this broad cause he trying to be in your position. Next time you speak to him you need to check his ass.Let him know what it is, that you and her both agreed that ? is all it is.Then you need to check her ass for running her mouth.Now unless you catching feelings for this girl, she paying you or her top and sex game is on point, let her ass go.I tell my brother all the time if a girl got you going through to much and yall dont even consider each other bf and gf then shes not worth keeping around.

I like her but there isnt any beyond sex, she cool but im too ? right now to talk to her. I think am going to just leave it alone and not even call or anything. The sex is good but its more of a time thing, i dont got any free time working 6 nights aweek ? so its a good thing right now but after that BS i think im done
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so ive been sleeping with this girl for awhile now, we both dont want any drama and etheir one of us want a relationship

so last night i get a call from her, she wanted to get together but i was tired and already in bed, so i said no but i could her a dudes voice in the background, and i can hear this guy talking ? but it was detial stuff about me :confused:

Ask who it was she wouldnt tell, then dude gets on the phone talking more ? about my relationship with her and how im this and that, this guy even made fun of my car and took a shot a my job, i told him to go ? himself and hung up.

she send me a text this morning saying sorry about it and that he took her phone.

im sooooooooooooo ? mad about this :mad: I want to call and flip the ? out

rotfl lol lmao ok
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All females aren't like that..The ones that are make it seem that way though.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sounds like u aint the main.. and the cat who is caught wind of u and made d ? tell er'thing THEN call u so he can tell u some more...

like others stated.. let it/her go.. she aint ? .. and to be real about it.. that ? more of a ? then she is..
    knowin full damn well she aint ? and was ? with u he STILL go love her with all his heart..

if i was u id be the one laughin..
    had i got that call i wouldve made dude feel so bad he'd probably beat the ? ass IMMEDIATELY after our exchange in words. hahahaha
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b-b-b-bird bird bird bird

Birds the word
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I drive a scion xb, its black on black and ive ? it out. I love my car, but this ? was talking ? about it cause i know she thinks its ugly and she knocks me all the time for pimping it out.

lol,no offense but those are some of the ugliest vehicles I have ever seen,no wonder you're ?