Is ? a Liar?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
? the Father says:

"Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." Isaiah 48:12
? the Son says:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Revelation 22:13
Is ? lying against Himself? Who is the first and who is the last? Both the Father and the Son say they are the beginning and the end. So how say some of you that Jesus Christ isn't ? ? Is ? lying?

"? forbid: yea, let ? be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Romans 3:4

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man who created ? in his image is a comedian, not a liar.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask ? to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing ? ’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that ? will think about your prayers. He says ? will grant all your prayers. Clearly, ? doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

http://www.evilbible.com/Jesus_Lied.htm
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jesus lied about prayer

jesus is quoted many times in the bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to christianity right away. Or better yet ask ? to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If i’m converted today, i’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing ? ’s ass. If i’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

Here are the quotes from jesus that proves that he lied:

1) and jesus answered and said to them, "truly i say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "and all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (matthew 21:21-22 nas)

2) ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (matthew 7:7-8 nab)

3) again i say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by my father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in my name, i am there in their midst. (matthew 18:19-20 nas)

4) amen, i say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore i tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (mark 11:24-25 nab)

5) and i tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (luke 11:9-13 nab)

6) and whatever you ask in my name, i will do, so that the father may be glorified in the son. If you ask anything of me in my name, i will do it. (john 14:13-14 nab)

7) if you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (john 15:7 nab)

8) it was not you who chose me, but i who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the father in my name he may give you. (john 15:16 nab)

9) on that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, i say to you, whatever you ask the father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (john 16:23-24 nab)

a lot of christians ignore what jesus actually says in the bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that jesus is not saying that ? will think about your prayers. He says ? will grant all your prayers. Clearly, ? doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that jesus was a habitual liar.

http://www.evilbible.com/jesus_lied.htm

1. The bible says not to test ? .. Which u are clearly doing...

The same thing that the devil tried to do to jesus...

2. ? is not going to make u serve him.. We can only pray that you see ? for what he is.. But he will not make you worship him
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1. The bible says not to test ? .. Which u are clearly doing...

Not at all. The Bible says that if two believers agree on anything and pray for it, IT WILL HAPPEN.

So go ahead and pray for anything two of you can agree on. Howabout world peace? That would be nice, you could help a lot of people out with that one.

Problem is, you don't truly believe in ? . That's the only reason you won't do it.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not at all. The bible says that if two believers agree on anything and pray for it, it will happen.

So go ahead and pray for anything two of you can agree on. Howabout world peace? That would be nice, you could help a lot of people out with that one.

Problem is, you don't truly believe in ? . That's the only reason you won't do it.

... So now i dont believe in ? ... Ok, u got me!
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not at all. The bible says that if two believers agree on anything and pray for it, it will happen.

cant pray for world peace... Well actually i can.. When the antichrist takes over, it will be world peace... Then boom!.... Game over...

I cant pray for something that opposite the bible...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's the point, Dro. Jesus said you can pray for anything, but apparently, you can't.

So Jesus lied.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not at all. The Bible says that if two believers agree on anything and pray for it, IT WILL HAPPEN.

World peace is coming. I pray that you will be part of that kingdom to come.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? the Father says:

"Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." Isaiah 48:12
    ? the Son says:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Revelation 22:13
    Is ? lying against Himself? Who is the first and who is the last? Both the Father and the Son say they are the beginning and the end. So how say some of you that Jesus Christ isn't ? ? Is ? lying?

"? forbid: yea, let ? be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Romans 3:4

man why dont you post the whole scripture that's GABRIEL giving the words that YAH told him to John and 22:14 said BLESS ARE THOSE THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. Who gave Commandments DoU, YAHUWAH did, those Commandments that you say you dont follw because Shaul said it's a curse, LOL - I TOLD YOU the LAW still stands and you said it dont because of Shaul, well it look like you and Shaul is going to have a hard time getting in.

AND USE THE The Restored Name King James Version, TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING. BECAUSE it's keeps the name of the Most High where it suppose to be instead of Lord and ? because 1) he dont go by ? but of ELOHIM. Yall get confuse if it'S YaHuWaH of Yahushua talking by using the other versions. SHALOM!!!

22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of YHWH and of the Lamb.

22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of YHWH and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for YHWH Elohim giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and YHWH Elohim of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship YHWH.

22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

22:16 I Yahushua have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, YHWH shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, YHWH shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. amein. Even so, come, Master Yahushua.

22:21 The favour of our Master Yahushua the Messiah be with you all. amein

so to answer your Question NO!!!!! THE ELOHIM YAHUWAH is not a lair, but Man is...
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? isn't some man in the sky watching you. its all about faith and overall being a good person.

the same church u pray at is probably the same church who gets away with touching little kids and spewing hate all over the damn place.

thou shall not ? and thou shall not commit adultrey yet they get away with both.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? isn't some man in the sky watching you. its all about faith and overall being a good person.

the same church u pray at is probably the same church who gets away with touching little kids and spewing hate all over the damn place.

thou shall not ? and thou shall not commit adultrey yet they get away with both.

And they aint following THE MOST HIGH LAWS, that's why the bible already knew that and said THAT HE WILL DEAL WITH THEM
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They can't both be one in the same if one of them(Jesus) is saying that the other one (? ) is really the only thing good,greater than all, the source of all of his knowledge and he evenPRAYED to this being and called it ? !

When did ? in the Torah ever pray to himself in the old Testement?

If you aren't suppose to look to earlier books for a frame of reference and confirmation and the law is in fact "dead" according to Paul then what in the world is the point in even including it in the "bible"? Release Paul's letters on their own and I could understand how a person may come to see Jesus being ? . As a whole though, it sticks out like a sore thumb and not to make fun of it but it reminds me EXACTLY of a Steven King novel. Everything will be going along fine but towards the end something NUTS happens everytime that people were just suppose to get and think it makes sense.

about that though.....
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They can't both be one in the same if one of them(Jesus) is saying that the other one (? ) is really the only thing good,greater than all, the source of all of his knowledge and he evenPRAYED to this being and called it ? !

When did ? in the Torah ever pray to himself in the old Testement?

If you aren't suppose to look to earlier books for a frame of reference and confirmation and the law is in fact "dead" according to Paul then what in the world is the point in even including it in the "bible"? Release Paul's letters on their own and I could understand how a person may come to see Jesus being ? . As a whole though, it sticks out like a sore thumb and not to make fun of it but it reminds me EXACTLY of a Steven King novel. Everything will be going along fine but towards the end something NUTS happens everytime that people were just suppose to get and think it makes sense.

DoU dont know who to read that's why i told him to get Restored Name King James Version and I quote the whole scripture and he can see with his own eyes that i twas the Angel giving words from the Most High to Shaul, but like other things he will ignore it.

about that though.....

DoU dont know who to read that's why i told him to get Restored Name King James Version and I quote the whole scripture and he can see with his own eyes that iT was the Angel giving words of the Most High to Shaul, but like other things he will ignore it

So YAHUWAH IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA JUST LIKE HE SAID IN ISAIAH
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8

Again we see Jesus calling Himself the Alpha and Omega in another part of scripture. Interesting that He also declares Himself to be the Almighty.

I guess Jesus Christ is just using names to describe Himself, which are directly related to ? , for laughs and giggles:rolleyes:

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."
    Matthew 13:13

Make it plain for those who have eyes to see Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8

Again we see Jesus calling Himself the Alpha and Omega in another part of scripture. Interesting that He also declares Himself to be the Almighty.

I guess Jesus Christ is just using names to describe Himself, which are directly related to ? , for laughs and giggles:rolleyes:

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."
    Matthew 13:13

Make it plain for those who have eyes to see Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

You have a lying and deceiving spirit, YOU THINK MY ELOHIM IS A LIE!!! I see you ran from my first post wit THE TRUTH, NOW IM ABOUT TO HIT YOU WITH THE TRUTH AGAIN REVELATIONS 1:8

1:1 The Revelation of Yahushua the Messiah, which YHWH gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

1:2 Who bare record of the word of YHWH, and of the testimony of Yahushua the Messiah, and of all things that he saw.

1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

1:4 John to the seven assemblies which are in Asia: Favour be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

1:5 And from Yahushua the Messiah, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto his Elohim and Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. amein.

1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, amein.

1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith YHWH, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AGAIN MY ELOHIM IS THE FATHER the TRUTH AND YOU IS A LIE

1:1 The Revelation of Yahushua the Messiah, which YHWH gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith YHWH, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ????????????????????????

All your doing is confirming scripture. Jesus Christ is ? ! Hallelujah!
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ????????????????????????

All your doing is confirming scripture. Jesus Christ is ? ! Hallelujah!

WHAT I CONFIRM is that YOU IS A LIE, YAHUWAH AND YAHUSHUA is not the same person, you know who told you that, the roman catholic church

" Constantine believed that the Church and the State should be as close as possible. Constantine tolerated pagan practices, keeping pagan gods on coins and retaining his pagan high priest title "Pontifex Maximus" in order to maintain popularity with his former subjects. In 330 he began an assault on paganism but used a clever method of persuasion to force people to follow the laws by combining pagan worship with Christianity. He made December 25th, the birthday of the pagan Unconquered Sun ? , the official holiday now celebrated as the birthday of Jesus. He also replaced the weekly day of worship by making rest on Saturday unlawful and forcing the new religion to honor the first, not the seventh day, as a day of rest. As a way of defining his concept of the new universal religion he simply classified everything "Jewish" to be an abomination. Considering almost every aspect of the Bible is "Jewish" by association, every doctrinal biblical principle was changed or eliminated. After 337 Constantine increased his purging of the more obvious aspects of paganism."
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    WHAT I CONFIRM is that YOU IS A LIE, YAHUWAH AND YAHUSHUA is not the same person, you know who told you that, the roman catholic church

"6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
    7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7

Nah, He said it Himself.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
    7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7

Nah, He said it Himself.

LET'S BRAKE DOWN THE SCRIPTURE. THIS IS A PROPHECY BY Isaiah said "For unto us a child is born and unto us a son is given" Who was born??? YAHUSHUA, Who gave us HIS SON?? The Elohim YAHUWAH.

"and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty El, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". These are the names in which man will call him because of the works that he will do"

you cant not find anywhere in the scriptures that He said that he is ELOHIM.

John 20:17 Yahushua saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my Elohim, and your Elohim.

Matthew 27 46 And about the ninth hour Yahushua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My Elohim, my Elohim, why hast thou forsaken me? - CALLING ON HIS FATHER.

Matthew 4 Then saith Yahushua unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship YHWH thy Elohim, and him only shalt thou serve.

John 5 can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? the Father says:

? the Son says:

I think you are talking about two seperate people- Yahweh and Jesus. Both of them are your brothers. They both became a ? when they resurrected. Yahweh resurrected into his twin on Sirius and Jesus resurrected into the body of his first self under one of the pyramids in Egypt.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: ? was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." 1 Timothy 3:16

Sola scriptura!

It is the only way to teach the things of ? . But the spirit of ? must have a teachable spirit to work with if you are to understand heavenly things.
    ? was manifest in the flesh! The scriptures declare this. But like ? said, when man slept the enemy crept in and sowed tares among the wheat. So both must grow together until the harvest come. Amen.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: ? was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." 1 Timothy 3:16

Sola scriptura!

It is the only way to teach the things of ? . But the spirit of ? must have a teachable spirit to work with if you are to understand heavenly things.
    ? was manifest in the flesh! The scriptures declare this. But like ? said, when man slept the enemy crept in and sowed tares among the wheat. So both must grow together until the harvest come. Amen.

Man what bible are you using, The New Standard, NIV????? LOL!!!.... Again if you are a follower of Christ why dont you go and get the closet tranlsation of the Hebrew bible that is called THE RESTORED NAME KING JAMES VERSION which is the oldest translations, these new versions is putting their spin and twist on things to fit their hidden agenda.

1 Timothy 3 :16
    3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of reverence: who was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

^^^^^^^^^^^and this can't be about the Messiah YAHUSHUA because he never preached unto Gentiles, that SHAUL tellin lies again because he never met the Messiah and really didnt break bread with the men who walked with THE MESSIAH. And Only the Disciples are an Apostle.
    Again DoU this is an opinion of Shaul in his letters to Timothy. And i dare you call the Holy Spirit a Lie!!! because YAHUWAH didnt preach unto the Gentiles

Definition of REVERENCE

: honor or respect felt or shown : deference; especially : profound adoring awed respect
    : a gesture of respect (as a bow)
    : the state of being revered
    : one held in reverence —used as a title for a clergyman
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jesus was a notorious liar. I'm surprised people still find knowledge from a Bible that supports slavery, gives excuses for ? , and lies about ? over and over again.

The Bible is a fraud, once I found that out, my life has only gotten better.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jesus was a notorious liar. I'm surprised people still find knowledge from a Bible that supports slavery, gives excuses for ? , and lies about ? over and over again.

The Bible is a fraud, once I found that out, my life has only gotten better.

wow really brother blaze, can you find a scriptures that YAHUSHUA supports slavery and I bet u that it wasn't from his mouth, but of a guy name SHAUL who was a roman agent and never walked, talked with the Messiah, It came from Paul Letters it was his opinion, that's why his disciples didnt trust him and told him that he wasnt an apostole.

Come on bruh i know you are a educated brother, do the research on him and you will find out the truth.

yahushua was and is a BLACK MAN that came to free his people from ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

True, that would cause one to question their own faith in ? . Saying ? says don't tempt me is a cop out, a way to justify not receiving what you are praying for even though it has already been promised.