I need some legit reasons why Nas lost....

Options

Comments

• hastings hustle
    hastings hustle Members Posts: 49
    edited April 2010
    Options
    didnt he get a kelis tatty?
    theres a big L right there
    say what u want about jay but I aint see him gettin beyonce inked all over himself
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know you came in here just because you saw Nas name and immediately clicked in and didn't even bother to read ? . ? KELIS AND THAT TAT AND GET THE ? OUT IF YOU CAN'T BACK UP YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHY HE LOST

By the way, Jay didn't lose for taking B's last name? And this isn't even about Jay or either of their relationships, I'm asking how Nas last specifically.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    say what u want about jay but I aint see him gettin beyonce inked all over himself

I know you came in here just because you saw Nas name and immediately clicked in and didn't even bother to read ? . ? KELIS AND THAT TAT AND GET THE ? OUT IF YOU CAN'T BACK UP YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHY HE LOST

By the way, Jay didn't lose for taking B's last name? And this isn't even about Jay or either of their relationships, I'm asking how Nas lost specifically.
  • hastings hustle
    hastings hustle Members Posts: 49
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wont front, didnt really read many of the posts in the thread other than the ones above mine an i saw jays name thats why i mentioned him!
    I see ya post about no kelis now, but regardless of who the tatty is of i feel that it is an L to get tattys of dames you involved with
    nas and jay are in my top 5 doa i aint being a hater
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did Nas Lost come from allhiphop or another site? cuz they have it all over the internet.. They even have a site called www.smartenupnas.com yall don't click links google that ? .. Either way that ? is corny
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I respect your opinion, but give me a verse Jay said that was better than Nas. I'm mean some ? where he bodied Nas and he couldn't come back.

BP2
    Supaugly
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wont front, didnt really read many of the posts in the thread other than the ones above mine an i saw jays name thats why i mentioned him!
    I see ya post about no kelis now, but regardless of who the tatty is of i feel that it is an L to get tattys of dames you involved with
    nas and jay are in my top 5 doa i aint being a hater

So how do you feel about Jay taking B's last name? Or how long he refused to even admit to being married to one of the baddest chicks out? I understand how you feel about him getting that tatt, but for all these countless threads on countless sites, that's the main thing he lost on? Jay might got B tattooed all over his back, but who knows?
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BP2
    Supaugly

Those aren't verses on Nas, except for Supaugly which Jay got on the radio and pubically apologized for- what does that say? Sounds like more of a loss to me on Jay. And I was asking for somebody to give me a weak Nas verse.
  • buttuh_b
    edited April 2010
    Options
    After Supaugly Jay got on the radio and pubicaly apologized. Sounds like more of a loss to me on Jay.

correction jay got on the radio and cried
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    look at the careers after the beef tho
  • buttuh_b
    edited April 2010
    Options

we're talking about the verses... bp2 and supa ugly weren't verses that killed nas to the point of no come back in the battle... careers have nothing to do with the verses
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Did Nas Lost come from allhiphop or another site? cuz they have it all over the internet.. They even have a site called www.smartenupnas.com yall don't click links google that ? .. Either way that ? is corny

I was wondering the same thing.You got a site for this man and ain't ? on there about him. I thought when I clicked on it I was going to find some real reason why people hate (or think he lost, same thing) him, but nothing. This shows shows how people just love to bandwagon ? and not think for themselves.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    correction jay got on the radio and cried

lmao, its funny cause its true
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options

What about it? Nas was still selling.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good thread...

I laugh and SMH at 'Nas Lost' threads because

1. They're funny...

2. They show a very deep level of ignorance

3. JAYHOVA WITNESSES won't let go of Ether...

4. Lastly, ? know Nasir is better than their fave rapper...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Street Disciple = LOST

Cam'ron ? on his kid and deceased mother and Nas not doing anything about it = LOST

"Who killed it" = LOST

"Nas is coming" = LOST

him in a pink ass suit = LOST

crying on the radio like a little girl = LOST
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? don't get tired of talkin bout this bullshyt?
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know about nas or Jay-Z losing because both of them are very successful and been that way for a long time. they both married and ? with beautiful women and have done more for people than anyone on this site. The treadstarter lost for keeping using the" Jay-z took Beyonce's last name" rumor that was made up by a blogger. I like both Jay and Nas
  • HPTzFinest
    HPTzFinest Members Posts: 19
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nas is one of my two favorite rappers/MCs of all time.....regardless of what corny ? say about his personal life or his lack of biz sense or any other corny reason these ? give on the internet to say that he lost.

some people may really think he lost to Jay in their war of words and even if he did lose to Jay, he still held his own.

i don't like every one of his albums, but he's nice on the mic. period.

I'm lookin forward to Distant Relatives.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Street Disciple = LOST

Cam'ron ? on his kid and deceased mother and Nas not doing anything about it = LOST

"Who killed it" = LOST

"Nas is coming" = LOST

him in a pink ass suit = LOST

crying on the radio like a little girl = LOST
    O

I know u didn't just downtalk ANYBODY in a pink suit and have a Cam reference in your quote. NOBODY i mean NOBODY takes a bigger L
    with pink than Cam and the mindless ? that followed suit. So does that translate as a lost too???
    l
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    O

I know u didn't just downtalk ANYBODY in a pink suit and have a Cam reference in your quote. NOBODY i mean NOBODY takes a bigger L
    with pink than Cam and the mindless ? that followed suit. So does that translate as a lost too???
    l

Well if this was a "Cam LOST" thread, then it would translate into an L but right now we're talking about Nas.
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The L is for any straight man worrying about what another man is wearing. Ya'll ? need to start making Top 5 best dressed rappers list.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HPTzFinest wrote: »
    Nas is one of my two favorite rappers/MCs of all time.....regardless of what corny ? say about his personal life or his lack of biz sense or any other corny reason these ? give on the internet to say that he lost.

some people may really think he lost to Jay in their war of words and even if he did lose to Jay, he still held his own.

i don't like every one of his albums, but he's nice on the mic. period.

I'm lookin forward to Distant Relatives.

C/S Nas is winning more than anybody who posted in this thread
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just want some facts to back up ya opinions...that's all.

haha. you came to the wrong place my friend. this site seems to be filled with opinions that ppl take as fact, so just cut your losses and call it a day.
  • raphaelmercury
    raphaelmercury Members Posts: 70
    edited April 2010
    Options

Jay and beyonce got tatts on their ring fingers, I'm not sure it's her name tho but still it's somethin and jay took her last name, those combined equals nas' kelis tatt