Is The IC Checkin' For Misfits On HULU?

Options
123457»

Comments

• The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tonight was my favorite episode of this series so far, the new cast is growing on me, lovin it!
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this was the best episode so far, wonder what is up with the bartender that works with Curtis.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this was the best episode so far, wonder what is up with the bartender that works with Curtis.

I'm thinking Rudy said something to him when Jess was in the washroom.

• lion_heart
    Options
    This ? said shut it Snoop Dogg
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    Options
    not checking for it anymore....as soon as Antonia and dude that played Simon quit, I quit the show. I checked out the 1st episode of this season but it ain't the same. It's wack now. Last season was already barely keeping my interest.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rudy: Are you sure we can't manufacture some sort of happy ending?
  • lion_heart
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up. So now none of the original cast are on. Wonder how much longer it will last?
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    ? up. So now none of the original cast are on. Wonder how much longer it will last?

They had ? up Curtis' character over the last few seasons. They didn't have to write him out the show. He should of been the leader but they were giving all the other characters more shine.

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? was that? ? show
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my interest level has gone down immensely
  • Amotekun
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

They had ? up Curtis' character over the last few seasons. They didn't have to write him out the show. He should of been the leader but they were giving all the other characters more shine.

Curtis originally was the leader
    but they just kept movin his character
    further and further into the periphery.

I expect a cancellation at the end of this wack season.

• lion_heart
    Options

Curtis originally was the leader
    but they just kept movin his character
    further and further into the periphery.

I expect a cancellation at the end of this wack season.

It's like they want the show to fail.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's like they want the show to fail.

Fans invest emotionally, then they go ? up. Smh.

15773d1352720507t-boardwalk-empire-spoilers-allowed-gyp_rosetti_takes_it_personal.jpg

aTSuv.gif

This show is officially done.
  • Amotekun
    Options
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    next weeks episode is looking promising.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    this week ? was weak as ? ...maybe im still salty about them killin off
    the last of the original crew. I kinda understand though, how long can a ?
    be doin community service? The show feels kinda wack with only three characters though
    and none of them are really that strong. Three supporting characters taking lead?
  • lion_heart
    Options
    I still watch it to waste time but its gotten boring. Rudy and the Probation Officer are the only good characters left.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still watch it to waste time but its gotten boring. Rudy and the Probation Officer are the only good characters left.

Rudy has been the MVP this season and none of the new characters are as strong as the ones who left.

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash on Jess tho
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I just finished the most recent season and that ? was PAINFUL to watch. I seriously had to force myself to finish the season. ? was horrible beyond words. And its ? up that basic white ? basically was what caused Curtis to ? himself. That ? got him caught up in all kinds of ? . But that's what his ass get for constantly ? after white hoes.

Anybody peep how in 4 entire seasons they never gave that ? a black love interest? (except Alisha, and shes damn near white smh). If theres a season 5 coming out, I definitely wont be watching that lame ? .
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Damn I just finished the most recent season and that ? was PAINFUL to watch. I seriously had to force myself to finish the season. ? was horrible beyond words. And its ? up that basic white ? basically was what caused Curtis to ? himself. That ? got him caught up in all kinds of ? . But that's what his ass get for constantly ? after white hoes.

Anybody peep how in 4 entire seasons they never gave that ? a black love interest? (except Alisha, and shes damn near white smh). If theres a season 5 coming out, I definitely wont be watching that lame ? .

Exactly. How the ? are people on Imbd talking about he was written off correctly? They played that ? out like a sucker. This ? got bitten but he wants to spend his time having that wack ? find her real self.