What is it you would be looking for in a new fashion brand?

Options
sventhamessenger
sventhamessenger Members Posts: 3
edited July 2011 in Fashion Forward
Peace to all, i'm posting this to find out what it is that young people of our generation want to see in a new fashion brand, that their not getting at the moment. Do you want a story behind the brand? Something that completely changes the current trends. Or something slightly tweaked from what is available.

I'm working on a new brand called 'Cool School' the name might be wayward. The idea is derived from the jazz scene of the 1940's termed cool jazz or west coast jazz. My aim is to attempt to create not just a clothing line but a brand that has a story. Showing the precursors of modern day hip hop through clothing. The brand's idea is to create a clean, fresh and stylish line of clothing, this incorporates both the modern day urban style of looking fresh, which is not so different from the way jazz musicians used to be, for their time they were clean cut, fashinable and fresh as well. The site will also provide a blog, several vinyls from hip hop, jazz, soul and funk genres. Several books will also be available as of course it's called a 'school' so it also aims to educate as best it can.

Thoughts people, and if anything is unclear or you want to know more then contact me, either by replying or privately. Any response welcome. Peace. JT.