Dave Chappelle fell off!!!

Options
lovelycreation
lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
edited August 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Dave Chappelle lame ? now. What you think is the cause of this?? Do you think he can make a come back??

Comments

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i think he stopped using drugs.
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i think he stopped using drugs.

He was on drugs??? Damn! I didn't know that. I hope he still got that cake from his show.
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Everyone has a bad game sometimes

He'll still ? em softly

When he got missing and ended up in africa, thats what happen. They put the shavalavalava on his ass! Lol aint been the same ever since.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cats that really believe he walked away from that 50 mil because CC wanted him to ? * or submit to some homosexual conspiracy (lol, i've seen ya'll IC ? go HARD for that argument) is foolin theyselves

this ? got some kind of deep emotional issues that may or may not be exacerbated by drugs and he had that Kurt Cobain ? where he hated being famous. a friend of mine saw him in D.C one time, just chillin in a alley. wasn't in no bad neighborhood or nothin he was just posted up. said people was comin up to him askin when he gonna come back....he just wanted to be left alone.

I'm just glad he's still alive. When he's ready to come back, he'll come BACK.

The Greatest Comedians always have ? up problems. see: Pryor, Richard

* - this was always ridiculous, ? the old lady that sent him that STUPID letter claiming that Clayton Bixby set black ppl back, Chappelle's race material is GOAT
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    his stand up is wack his show was funny..point blank
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah he fell off sad but true. his stand ups were always 50/50 but his show was classic comedy.

the real question is where are the younger generation of comedians
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yeah he fell off sad but true. his stand ups were always 50/50 but his show was classic comedy.

Where??? Damn sure isn't on b.e.t!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options

honestly i cant even think of one young comedian k hart is not funny to me ,epps is 50/50 also and kat williams is a dope head
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    [/B]

honestly i cant even think of one young comedian k hart is not funny to me ,epps is 50/50 also and kat williams is a dope head

K Hart is not funny!!! I don't know, what the big hype is about that ? . Lol straight up GARBAGE!!! Smh All the older comedians from def jam n comic view, when this ish was fire are retired or have found jesus. I don't know who going to pick up the torch and repp.
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ummmmm try again! Next..............lol he's not that funny.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bill burr and louis c.k. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dave Chappelle > Chris Rock
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he needs to lose weight and become the skinny dave chapelle
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    People have misunderstood the situation...

I can respect the fact Chappelle is all about his craft, which is strictly stand up comedy, and if you ? with him and interrupt him while he's doing his set (whether heckling or just talking) or try to videotape his act that they've taken hrs trying to fine tune, then I can understand his reaction

Those are two big no-nos for comedians

? just think he lost it but really it was a matter of being disrepected and not being allowed to do his thing
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    this ? got some kind of deep emotional issues that may or may not be exacerbated by drugs and he had that Kurt Cobain ? where he hated being famous.

i agree.......
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    K Hart is not funny!!! I don't know, what the big hype is about that ? . Lol straight up GARBAGE!!! Smh All the older comedians from def jam n comic view, when this ish was fire are retired or have found jesus. I don't know who going to pick up the torch and repp.

i dont know who will pick up the torch o well i ll just wait for the next chris rock special
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cold-blooded*
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Aint bill bellamy got a show where all they do is look for new comedians? ain't heard of none of them making it though.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Aint bill bellamy got a show where all they do is look for new comedians? ain't heard of none of them making it though.

That show is worst than comic view. And most of you are overreacting to this clip.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    alot of comedians hit a wall when they reach big fame....chappelle can boucne back though, I think he has a problem with pressure and being in the main spotlight....

kevin hart is funny as hell though....yall sense of humor must be broken
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dave Chappelle was never good at standup comedy.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    alot of comedians hit a wall when they reach big fame....chappelle can boucne back though, I think he has a problem with pressure and being in the main spotlight....

kevin hart is funny as hell though....yall sense of humor must be broken

naw i just dont find him that funny
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Well u can tell by how he carries himself that he's an introvert. A LOT of celebrities are.

Paul Mooney said that Pryor and Murphy were too
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "it can show you things some people would pay not to see"

"oh snap it gets comicview?!?"
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yall ? haters LOL. Kevin Hart funny and Dave Chappelle funny as hell too man... I always ? with Chappelle stand up man. If a ? funny, they funny. ? be too harsh of a critic on COMEDIANS lol.