LOL @ 360 nerds

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in IllGaming
? got 20,000 posts n ? stay in momma basement all day ? check AHH ? play Halo ? check AHH again. Thats the cycle. They are losers. Inferior minded, incapable of making something of themselves. AHH is life to them.

I am the best, better than all of you. ? got moles n ? like the kid from austin powers, wanna play me in a game to prove he's the same species as i am HA! jamal ? live in a white neighborhood think he gangsta, ? got mental problems, probably got herpes in the army too, you know how them dudes get down, protect America? ? cant even protect his own bootyhole. then theres grease face ? cheeks look like the bottom of a KFC bucket hahaa ? lil ? and you look like Precious ma'ma.

I am better than you, yall ? aint ? , i take ur girl and then beat u in COD oh yeah and that ? vibe coincidentally announced he was getting a 360 right around the same time I posted spoilers about master chief being richard simmons. Coincidence? I think not.

toodles~!

Comments

• bobbydrake2006
    bobbydrake2006 Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He has a disability and loves attention.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl 'richard simmons'
  • earth two superman
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO! I just seen he said my name and about the 360.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Toodles?!! Smh @ this ? ....
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Toodles?!! Smh @ this ? ....
    Exactly what I was thinkin. Dude is not the least bit funny, gotta be an alias.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL@these newjacks, dont even know what im talking about but still comment, toodles an old inside joke, you dont get it cuz you a ? ? with 6,000 posts pbfffffffffffffffffff wtf ? go get some ? u lame i will put you on my knee and spank you like a child
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol @ the tag(s)
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LMAO! I just seen he said my name and about the 360.

You copped a 360?......how is it?......I borrowed my mothers wii and must say it isn't that bad even though I haven't fully explored it yet......

Anybody know of any ? first party titles for the wii......besides the obvious ? ....
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You copped a 360?......how is it?......I borrowed my mothers wii and must say it isn't that bad even though I haven't fully explored it yet......

Anybody know of any ? first party titles for the wii......besides the obvious ? ....

LMAO! Sarcasm? Anyways, never copped the 360. After looking at all the games, just wasn't worth copping for any type of exclusives. As for the Wii, I don't play it much but my kids do a lot, if you like Mario, really that's about it lol
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO! Sarcasm? Anyways, never copped the 360. After looking at all the games, just wasn't worth copping for any type of exclusives. As for the Wii, I don't play it much but my kids do a lot, if you like Mario, really that's about it lol

? came back to his senses after he rubbed one out to the thought of richard simmons in a pink halo costume
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    chances of being called ? .....
    5% walking down the street.
    95% on xbox live.
  • renzoantwan
    renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    T/S I now know you have no life, ? yoself... you ? cyber stalker
  • earth two superman
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol is this the hattie mcdaniels as mammy in gone with the wind lookin ass ? that rode in the halo bus?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i want to be KOA's best friend :)
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL @ Console wars in 2011...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Son said toodles after going in on folks with both feet?

*Dead*
  • earth two superman
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that toodle oo ? is actually so out there its funny if you know where it came from. something to do with master chiefs true identity as a weight loss spokesman
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2011
    Options

lol @ this fat out of shape Khia My neck My back lookin ? comin out of the woodworks. This ? get sweat stains under his tittes in the summertime. ? got bigger ? on his back than oprah got in the front. his own family gotta pinch him to see if he's real and not wearing a fat suit from big momma house
  • renzoantwan
    renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol @ this fat out of shape Khia My neck My back lookin ? comin out of the woodworks. This ? get sweat stains under his tittes in the summertime. ? got bigger ? on his back than oprah got in the front. his own family gotta pinch him to see if he's real and not wearing a fat suit from big momma house

actually you fat white cockfag...i lost weight. I excercise daily, somthing your ass dont know nothing about cause apparently you stay online when ever you are not at school. Get your broke ass up and get a job or a ? . lol @ ? that r internet thugs.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options

lol how old are you again 26?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol how old are you again 26?

more like 2 + 6
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? got 20,000 posts n ? stay in momma basement all day ? check AHH ? play Halo ? check AHH again. Thats the cycle. They are losers. Inferior minded, incapable of making something of themselves. AHH is life to them.

? be thinkin wins on the IC count as real life achievements or something. Like the IC don't get erased every couple of years due to some ? . Have fun building those sand castles, kids.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    actually you fat white cockfag...i lost weight. I excercise daily, somthing your ass dont know nothing about cause apparently you stay online when ever you are not at school. Get your broke ass up and get a job or a ? . lol @ ? that r internet thugs.

^antoine dobson fiesty ?