Fedor Emelianenko lookin flabby and sick like Larry Holmes...

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Dan Henderson went ham on dude.. Id never tell a dude to hang it up but it may be time.. Dan Hendo may be top 5 DOA???

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dan ain't top five dead or alive but he ain't no hoe and never been one...Fedor has been lookin' flabby and sick though, ? just won't quit though. He could have retired a few fights ago and his spot as the goat would be unquestioned but now he looks to just be floating.

Silva
    Bones
    RUSH St. Pierre
    Jose Aldo
    Frankie Edgar
  • Poster#19
    Poster#19 Members Posts: 280
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm just glad the Fedor talk can finally cease. Dude's not a ? , but to really say that guy is the goat was beyond ? to me.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont follow UFC but my boy is always talking about Fedor is the GOAT... is he undefeated or something?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fedor was barely scrappin Hendo last nite,, got snuck smoothly
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    dan ain't top five dead or alive but he ain't no hoe and never been one...Fedor has been lookin' flabby and sick though, ? just won't quit though. He could have retired a few fights ago and his spot as the goat would be unquestioned but now he looks to just be floating.

Silva
    Bones
    RUSH St. Pierre
    Jose Aldo
    Frankie Edgar
    I think frankie and Bones a little overratted right now
  • ysl313
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    I think frankie and Bones a little overratted right now

bones rightfully hasn't lost ? bruh but i can possibly see the argument for frankie
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Silva
    Bones
    RUSH St. Pierre
    Jose Aldo
    Frankie Edgar

Bones aint been in the game long enough. If he fights another year or two at this level, he might be considered one of the greats.
  • ysl313
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my list was p4p the best right now
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my list was p4p the best right now
    O I was counting alltime current fighters.
    Jones is hot right now but I don't like Frankie because he doesn't dominate. all of his fights are a toss up
  • MurillaNinjaScrilla
    MurillaNinjaScrilla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fedor is far past his prime but he is still one of the greatest fighters of all time.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fedor is far past his prime but he is still one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Fedor built his career off beating up either unskilled or unathletic cans. As soon as he steps into a real promotion he drops 3 straight fights. He will be remembered as having an impressive run, nothing more.

The title of greatest of all time will go to this man:

anderson_silva_ko_forrest_ufc.jpg

Celebrity-Image-Muhammad-Ali--v-Liston--331540.jpg
  • ysl313
    edited August 2011
    Options
    silva da gawd, ? , blasphemy
    silva_belfort23og6.gif
    he put his ? pinky toe in belforts face on some "smell my little piggy" ?
    Silva-knee_Franklin-nose.gif
    He snapped Franklin's nose like a twig
    2vrveop.jpg
    He went Bruce Lee on Griffin's soul
    SilvaSubmitsHenderson.gif
    He made Hendo tap whereas FEDOR got the bricks beat off him...and Silva fought hendo in his prime at that
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    silva da gawd, ? , blasphemy
    silva_belfort23og6.gif
    he put his ? pinky toe in belforts face on some "smell my little piggy" ?
    Silva-knee_Franklin-nose.gif
    He snapped Franklin's nose like a twig
    2vrveop.jpg
    He went Bruce Lee on Griffin's soul
    SilvaSubmitsHenderson.gif
    He made Hendo tap whereas FEDOR got the bricks beat off him...and Silva fought hendo in his prime at that

man i barely follow MMA but SILVA IS THE ? ... btw dead @ the bolded lmao
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Say whatever you want, fact is:

Fedor is like, 31 - 4 (1 lost being a bs cut stoppage) and went on a 30 fight winning streak

Silva is 22 - 4 (or somethin like that)

Until silva wins another 6 or so fights straight, he cant be considered goat above fedor. And fedor loss his 3 fights past his prime, silva lost his 3 during his.

You do the math.
  • mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    edited August 2011
    Options
    but no ? before he lost his last fight uriah faber was working his way up to that upper echleon status....
  • major pain
    edited August 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

Fedor is like, 31 - 4 (1 lost being a bs cut stoppage) and went on a 30 fight winning streak

Until silva wins another 6 or so fights straight, he cant be considered goat above fedor. And fedor loss his 3 fights past his prime, silva lost his 3 during his.

You do the math.

WTF? Silva is in his prime for the last 3-4 years... where he hasnt lost at all. Before then his last lost was for a DQ. His first loss was a decision in only his 3 fight, then 2 submission losses and then the DQ. Since then he has DESTROYED just about everyone put in front of him. Not to mention beating up roided dudes.

Meanwhile, Fedor getting KTFO and straight ruining his legacy. I said in another thread, he is on Roy Jones Jr status now. If he had quit a year ago, he'd be the best ever.
  • ysl313
    edited August 2011
    Options

You do the math.

wrong, silva didnt lose three in his prime his prime was between his fight with belfort all the way back to about 06 when he first got in ufc. Silva also has never been knocked out and has fought superior talent and won where as a lot of fedor's opponents were ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I could see Henderson going a little late career rennaisnce like Couture kind of did. Henderson has a style that suits an older fighter, and some guys just never really peak. Henderson is definetly a legend in the sport, no doubt. Not sure about top 5 DOA, but he's a legend for sure.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wrong, silva didnt lose three in his prime his prime was between his fight with belfort all the way back to about 06 when he first got in ufc. Silva also has never been knocked out and has fought superior talent and won where as a lot of fedor's opponents were ? .

? if a ? still young and athletic, thats his prime, ? outta here... YOu cant just say, "oh, his prime is when he's fighting good"... ?

fedor won his first 30 fights.... Silva lost 4 of his first 22, lets say 3 if you wanna take out the DQ...

Fedor lost his last 3 fights because he's old and PAST HIS PRIME....

If you judge prime by the same standards for both fighters, IE when they obviously still are capable of winning, Fedor was in his prime for 30 fights, silva 26, and fedor lost less than him... PERIOD.... If silva loses his last 3 fights in a row, thats when he's out of his prime, not when he first started.. gtfoh

Jordans Prime: 84 - 1998 ... when he was with the wizards, thats where fedor is at in his career right now, PAST HIS PRIME...

Does anyone count that jordan didn't win any titles with the wizards? No... Do they say "it took him a while to get by detroit and boston in his early years" ... Yes.. thats ALWAYS pointed out... (this equates to silva losing 3 of his first 20 some odd fights)..

Fedor >> silva, and the above is the only argument I need (sean)
  • ysl313
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? if a ? still young and athletic, thats his prime, ? outta here... YOu cant just say, "oh, his prime is when he's fighting good"... ?

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif
  • major pain
    edited August 2011
    Options

fedor won his first 30 fights.... Silva lost 4 of his first 22, lets say 3 if you wanna take out the DQ...

If you judge prime by the same standards for both fighters, IE when they obviously still are capable of winning, Fedor was in his prime for 30 fights, silva 26, and fedor lost less than him... PERIOD.... If silva loses his last 3 fights in a row, thats when he's out of his prime, not when he first started.. gtfoh

Jordans Prime: 84 - 1998 ... when he was with the wizards, thats where fedor is at in his career right now, PAST HIS PRIME...

Does anyone count that jordan didn't win any titles with the wizards? No... Do they say "it took him a while to get by detroit and boston in his early years" ... Yes.. thats ALWAYS pointed out... (this equates to silva losing 3 of his first 20 some odd fights)..

A fighter's prime isnt judged by his age. Its judged by his skill level. Silva is a more complete and skilled fighter than Fedor ever was and is ahead of his competition in every aspect for the last 3-4 years. Its not even a question how much better Silva is than everyone in his division(s). BTW, Silva is a year older.

You obviously dont know what you're talking about. Fedor did not win his first 30 fights either.

LOL @ a 14 year prime for Jordan. I suppose you completely ignore his numbers declining as the years progressed up until 98.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Imagine a world where Silva didn't exist. The MW division would be considered one of the most competitive divisions in the UFC history. Rich Franklin would be a lock for the hall of fame. Demian Maia and Vitor Belfort would be battling for MW supremacy. Michael Bisping and Mark Munoz would be challenging each other for whose got next. Yushin Okami would be the dude that no one wants to face, and Chael Sonnen would be a champion at least one. The MW division would be a revolving carousel of equally skilled champions, each with a claim as one of the best in the world.

Now put Anderson Silva back in so he can ? on each and every one of these fighters, and now you have your answer why he is the undisputed greatest of all time.
  • major pain
    edited August 2011
    Options

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif
    Imagine a world where Silva didn't exist. The MW division would be considered one of the most competitive divisions in the UFC history. Rich Franklin would be a lock for the hall of fame. Demian Maia and Vitor Belfort would be battling for MW supremacy. Michael Bisping and Mark Munoz would be challenging each other for whose got next. Yushin Okami would be the dude that no one wants to face, and Chael Sonnen would be a champion at least one. The MW division would be a revolving carousel of equally skilled champions, each with a claim as one of the best in the world.

Now put Anderson Silva back in so he can ? on each and every one of these fighters, and now you have your answer why he is the undisputed greatest of all time.

Nah son, Silva is "older" and "past his prime" while still knocking ? out, yet Fedor is "old" and "past his prime" while getting slept by even "older" fighters.

Fedor da GOAT.
  • ysl313
    edited August 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Nah son, Silva is "older" and "past his prime" while still knocking ? out, yet Fedor is "old" and "past his prime" while getting slept by even "older" fighters.

Fedor da GOAT.

my gif = sarcastic