Pete Carroll is a genius

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
He signed T. Jackson for a reason and it wasn't cause he knows the system or to pass to Rice. It's pretty much set in stone we will have a 10+ loss season and hopefully the #1 pick in the next draft so we can grab Luck. I'm predicting a 3-13 season after looking at the schedule. We gonna be back in the Super Bowl in under 5 years. Bet.

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5 year avi bets these days, huh?

Aight.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nope look at SF for that we didn't reallg get anyone and Gore might holdout & Crabtree hurt we gettin the top pick
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is stupid.

"My coach already gave up hope for our team before the season even starts. So he signed us a QB that won't help, so that we can do even worse. That way we can get a bad draft pick!!! GENIUS!!!YESSS!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS 3-13 SEASON TO GO JUST AS PLANNED!!!"

Real fans aren't prayin for 1st overall picks before the season starts.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    U sorry teams are pathetic.. tanking out the gate
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    Nope look at SF for that we didn't reallg get anyone and Gore might holdout & Crabtree hurt we gettin the top pick
    Yea damn straight we are ? the Hawks were better at losing then them...Hawks out there making the playoffs n ? ...My boy Harbough out there sayig ? it we aint re-signing ? he was probably mad that they signed Akers
  • Say What
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is stupid.

"My coach already gave up hope for our team before the season even starts. So he signed us a QB that won't help, so that we can do even worse. That way we can get a bad draft pick!!! GENIUS!!!YESSS!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS 3-13 SEASON TO GO JUST AS PLANNED!!!"

exactly what does a 8-8 season do to make you better. I'm a fan through all times if its gonna help us get better im for it
  • truth spitter
    edited July 2011
    Options

I see yall winning 1 game more than us hopefully...if yall get Luck tho we assed out..with Luck and Bradford in the NFC West, we in trouble
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is stupid.

Sup, BTR. What's good with your squad giving our average Punter a bigger contract than we gave Julio Jones?

imager.php?id=173616&t=o
  • truth spitter
    edited July 2011
    Options
    look im always gonna root for my seabirds...even when they look like ass...even when we make the playoffs with a 7-9 record..but we need a real QB and I really don't see TJax being that dude..Pete Carroll has to be doing this on purpose to blow the season but look like he making moves...Jackson just came with Sidney Rice who we really needed..it was a necessary evil
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    look im always gonna root for my seabirds...even when they look like ass...even when we make the playoffs with a 7-9 record..but we need a real QB and I really don't see TJax being that dude..Pete Carroll has to be doing this on purpose to blow the season but look like he making moves...Jackson just came with Sidney Rice who we really needed..it was a necessary evil

If Beast Mode can have a consistent season and y'alls defense is at least respectable, y'all can win 6-8 games.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL @ already giving up hope on the year.
  • truth spitter
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If Beast Mode can have a consistent season and y'alls defense is at least respectable, y'all can win 6-8 games.

rofl but like homie said about SF..why would we want a 6-8 win season?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    He signed T. Jackson for a reason and it wasn't cause he knows the system or to pass to Rice. It's pretty much set in stone we will have a 10+ loss season and hopefully the #1 pick in the next draft so we can grab Luck. I'm predicting a 3-13 season after looking at the schedule. We gonna be back in the Super Bowl in under 5 years. Bet.

? is laughin, but you may be on to something. pete carroll and new 49ers coach jim harbaugh (who coached andrew luck at stanford) HATE each other and PC may be trying to steal luck from him out of spite (and the fact that he's supposed to be the best QB prospect since ever).
  • bow to royalty
    edited July 2011
    Options
    exactly what does a 8-8 season do to make you better. I'm a fan through all times if its gonna help us get better im for it

Keep players from wantin to get off a sorry ass team that stays with top 5 picks. Makes FA's see that you are close to where you need to be, and brings them in. Keeps morale on the team higher (everyone's happy when you're winning). And since we're talking NFC West, 8-8 gets you in the playoffs.

Aimin for the #1 pick once ur already 2-10 or sumthin...okay. Aiming for it before your first pre-season game...not fandom.
  • Darius
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL @ already giving up hope on the year.

Cosign. I knew the panthers were
    Gonna be ass before last season, but never was I hoping for 2-14
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    ? is laughin, but you may be on to something. pete carroll and new 49ers coach jim harbaugh (who coached andrew luck at stanford) HATE each other and PC may be trying to steal luck from him out of spite (and the fact that he's supposed to be the best QB prospect since ever).

Both of them ? gon' end up back in the Pac-12 doing that dumb ? . lol
  • bow to royalty
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Almost forgot. It also keeps ur coach employed. Going from 7-9 with a playoff win, to first overall pick is a good way to lose ur job. Especially if it takes the QB a couple years to develop
  • truth spitter
    edited July 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Cosign. I knew the panthers were
    Gonna be ass before last season, but never was I hoping for 2-14

no need to hope..in the NFC South u knew they was gonna be that bad and get a good pick..
  • Darius
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no need to hope..in the NFC South u knew they was gonna be that bad and get a good pick..

That's true. You definately have to TRY to be the worst in the west
  • Say What
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Keep players from wantin to get off a sorry ass team that stays with top 5 picks. Makes FA's see that you are close to where you need to be, and brings them in. Keeps morale on the team higher (everyone's happy when you're winning). And since we're talking NFC West, 8-8 gets you in the playoffs.

Aimin for the #1 pick once ur already 2-10 or sumthin...okay. Aiming for it before your first pre-season game...not fandom.
    If you not first you last so why not wnd up dead last. We hane had top picks anf they ? up years ago and didn't get Rogers like I hoped. Overall the team is ok we need a qb @ what good one do you see

@Matt im a Panthers fan too cause its our closest team and after I saw Moore and Clausen wasn't the answer I wanted the best pick possible
  • bow to royalty
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If you not first you last so why not wnd up dead last. We hane had top picks anf they ? up years ago and didn't get Rogers like I hoped. Overall the team is ok we need a qb @ what good one do you see

@Matt im a Panthers fan too cause its our closest team and after I saw Moore and Clausen wasn't the answer I wanted the best pick possible

I just gave you a list of perks for not bein dead last.
  • Say What
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I just gave you a list of perks for not bein dead last.
    but yhe only thing that matters is winning alot on the reg
    we havent had a top 5 pick since smith

2011 7 Aldon Smith DE Missouri
    2010 11 Anthony Davis T Rutgers
    2010 17 Mike Iupati G Idaho
    2009 10 Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech
    2008 29 Kentwan Ballmer DT North Carolina
    2007 11 Patrick Willis LB Mississippi
    2007 28 Joe Staley T Central Michigan
    2006 6 Vernon Davis TE Maryland
    2006 22 Manny Lawson LB North Carolina State
    2005 1 Alex D. Smith
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Seattle could be anywhere from 2-14 to 10-6 in the NFC West.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why would they release tatupu?? maybe your right