StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like a Star is almost there, sounds a bit off to me. Pity is nice though
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i ? wit da beats on these new joints. i hope his album has good production on it.
  • Str8Skippin
    Str8Skippin Members Posts: 136
    edited July 2011
    Options
    daboyag1 wrote: »
    this pity dont sound like j cole production either

That's because it's not. Voli produced "Pity".
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah Pity isnt cole..

this a solid mix though

good way to introduce those who just got onto cole
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i still wish can't get enough was released as a first single.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I aint dling this youtube link?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i still wish can't get enough was released as a first single.

Trey Songz said they are shooting a video for it.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Trey Songz said they are shooting a video for it.

it better premeire soon. cuz things is startin to quiet down a lil for cole.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so wassup w the boy ? on pity he mocking Big Sean?
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn how high go stupid hard
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah How High or the Go freestyle probably my favorites on this

I ? with unabomber too
  • kahhh-pri
    kahhh-pri Members Posts: 1,015 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love all the songs!!!! Cole World 9/27!!!
  • paysoz
    paysoz Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lazy ass ? in here talkin about the records but i aint post ? . ? aint nobody dl dat ? betta stream dat ? ? ass ? ...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Somebody really has to tell this ? to stop singing........
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I heard its not going to be music each week. Sometimes music, sometimes videos and what ever. But good to know each Sunday we can get something new.
  • paysoz
    paysoz Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2011
    Options
    only albums get downloaded
  • usmarin3
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How is it possible for Rick Ross and MMG to put out 50 videos to ten songs, and it's taking this ? J Cole a month to put out a video. Dude needs to get a camera man in his crew or something.
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How is it possible for Rick Ross and MMG to put out 50 videos to ten songs, and it's taking this ? J Cole a month to put out a video. Dude needs to get a camera man in his crew or something.

it's really pitiful, b
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dope .................
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Maybe he's a perfectionist. Same ? I go through with music. ? that overnight ? I'm on my Kanye West with stuff
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Maybe he's a perfectionist. Same ? I go through with music. ? that overnight ? I'm on my Kanye West with stuff

But he isn't producing Kanye like work though and Kanye have the best people around him, he ain't doing anything by himself (Mike Dean, NO ID,etc).
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But he isn't producing Kanye like work though and Kanye have the best people around him, he ain't doing anything by himself (Mike Dean, NO ID,etc).

You get the point though. Homie just trynna make his stuff as quality as he can
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The song Like A Star he is off beat something serious. I couldn't even finish half the song he was so off beat. Pity was a decent song and the rest of these joints I already have. I can't wait to laugh at all these folks who gonna start the hate fest though. It is always funny to read some of the responses to this young guy trying to come up
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

stop playing dumb. you know why. behind every clumsy artist there is a shady CEO turning the other cheek. MMG getting videos and promo because Rick Ross is interested in ACTUALLY pushing his artist as well as his brand out to the consumers. Jay Z has never shown interest of elevating cole. Jay Z has never came in the public eye united with none of his artists. I never seen a pic of Cole and Jay Z together. damn. Roc Nation dont have no kind of foundation because the landowner dont want no ? building on his property. like i said stop playing dumb. how that look like he working on a album with kanye with Frank Ocean and Cudi while cole aint got no kind of buzz going for his album. oh yeah them 5 days done passed. Jay Z couldnt even give him a verse for the album. smmfh. but thats supposed to be the roc nation. all black everything. and plus i see what you did right there. now you trying to get off that J cole bandwagon and act like you aint a fan because you know this ? is going to flop. you think you slick. you aint never address j cole as "this ? " or "dude" before. dont distance yourself now from him. stay put ? . you was the main one since 2009 talking about how classic j cole album was going to be. you was the one poppin off in here talking about how successful work out was going to be. dont abandon ship now. you said j cole could do 200k in one week. smh @ your fake complaint