Roc mikey exposing wale on his w.a.r(wale aint real) mixtape

Options
goobs
goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Reason
FOR EVERYBODY THAT THINKS WALE IS ABOUT WHAT HE IS SAYING YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO ROC MIKEY BECAUSE HE KNOWS WALE'S BACKGROUND AND PULLED HIS WHOLE CARD ON THE MIXTAPE

http://www.datpiff.com/ROC-MIKEY-WAR-mixtape.256374.html

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what is wale claiming to be "about" ?

I'm listening to this cat "this ? fraud" why is he hating .... what is wale frauding about ?
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    boybe$t wrote: »
    what is wale claiming to be "about" ?

listen to it and roc mikey goin tell you
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This bitchnigga dedicates a whole mixtape to wale?

SMH
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    This bitchnigga dedicates a whole mixtape to wale?

SMH

same ? I said .... ? mad wale doing his thing .
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    brova wrote: »
    this bitchnigga dedicates a whole mixtape to wale?

Smh

joint go hard though
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    joint go hard though

no it doesnt and your homie rhymes at a low level ....
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    same ? I said .... ? mad wale doing his thing .

NAW THAT AINT EVEN IT YOU HAVE TO READ THE INTERVIEW http://www.examiner.com/music-in-washington-dc/roc-mikey-airs-it-out
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah, this ? sucks.

And he seems like a scorned ? with this ?
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    Nah, this ? sucks.

And he seems like a scorned ? with this ?

IF YOU CHECKOUT THE INTERVIEW WITH EXAMINER THEN YOU'LL SEE WHY HE WENT ON HIM http://www.examiner.com/music-in-washington-dc/roc-mikey-airs-it-out
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SMH scorn people ? up the game, shoutout to Consequence and this dude
  • kahhh-pri
    kahhh-pri Members Posts: 1,015 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NAW THAT AINT EVEN IT YOU HAVE TO READ THE INTERVIEW http://www.examiner.com/music-in-washington-dc/roc-mikey-airs-it-out

Just read the interview. Im not surprised at Wale's actions at all. Ive been around him a few times, and he is very full of himself and obnoxious. UCB should just continue to do there own thing without wale.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    IF YOU CHECKOUT THE INTERVIEW WITH EXAMINER THEN YOU'LL SEE WHY HE WENT ON HIM http://www.examiner.com/music-in-washington-dc/roc-mikey-airs-it-out

Roc Mikey, the lead rapper and an original member of the UCB go-go band, has set off fireworks in the DMV by releasing a series of diss tracks aimed at Wale.
    Wale is also a DC-based rapper, and one of the few local artists signed to a major record label. He was initially affiliated with Allido/Interscope and Roc Nation. In March of this year Wale inked a new deal with the Maybach Music Group, an imprint owned by hip-hop heavyweight Rick Ross.
    Roc Mikey's attacks on Wale were particularly surprising because they previously had a close working relationship. Roc Mikey and Wale shared the spotlight in the "Pat Your Weave" video (the hit single from UCB's The Blend mixtape). They also collaborated on Gordo Brega's song "Like Go-Go". UCB has toured extensively with Wale serving mainly as his backing band.
    In this interview with The Examiner, Roc Mikey discusses his problems with Wale, the status of the UCB band, his deal with Steve Francis and Mazerati Music, and the numerous projects he's currently working on.
    ST: How long have you been involved with go-go and hip-hop?
    RM: I've been in the game since 1997. I was one of the original members of the UCB band. It was me, Marcus Clark, and Walker "Tre" Johnson. We used to have band practice in my mother's basement.
    ST: Talk a little bit about the band. Some people think that Wale put UCB "on" instead of vice-versa.
    RM: Like most bands we struggled in the beginning, but eventually we became one of the best new bands in DC. UCB really made their mark on the city. We've done a lot of charity events in DC, and before we were even involved with Wale we were already doing shows outside the area in places like Las Vegas and Jamaica. We also had a #1 smash single with the song "Sexy Lady".
    ST: How did UCB begin working with Wale?
    RM: Wale was introduced to UCB in 2005 by Kenny Burns (Studio 43), and we formed a relationship with him (Wale) by allowing him to hang out with us and perform a few singles that Studio 43 was pushing. In the beginning it was UCB & Wale, but as his success grew it became Wale & UCB. But we were still right there by his side supporting him and protecting him in the DMV area. Things happened so fast with Wale that we (UCB) lost focus on our projects. When we finally began working on our own projects again I saw a change in Wale's attitude and his support for us - and I feel that was foul.
    ST: Was UCB properly paid for the work they did with Wale?
    RM: UCB was not compensated at all for allowing Wale to perform his singles when he was at Studio 43. But it wasn't a problem, we all approved of it and we did that out of straight love. We didn't start getting paid until Wale signed with Allido. I believe the pay was fair up until late 2010 when we were still receiving the same amount and he was getting much more. Around this same time he also stopped UCB from performing our music during his set.
    ST: How does the rest of the band feel about Wale?
    RM: Some members of UCB have lost their love and desire to be a band and have decided to become musicians for hire. Some members feel that Wale is their only ticket to success, and they don't see the neglect and abandonment of UCB.
    ST: But you have to admit that the relationship with Wale did open some doors for UCB.
    RM: I feel he helped expose me and UCB to another level of the industry, but nothing that we couldn't have acquired on our own. I believe this would have happened with or without Wale. The support was expected to go both ways because we never stopped supporting him. Wale uses people to get where he's trying to go then burns the bridge after he gets there.
    ST: Several local rappers (Garvey, Bossman, City Boy, Carty-Yeah, KayeM, Chaos, Mo C.H.I.P.S., Hazzard) have dissed Wale in the past. What's the story behind your beef with Wale?

so this is why he makes a whole mixtape aimed at another ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kahhh-pri wrote: »
    Just read the interview. Im not surprised at Wale's actions at all. Ive been around him a few times, and he is very full of himself and obnoxious. UCB should just continue to do there own thing without wale.

why does the ? seem humble and fortunate in his interviews though and what do u mean you've been around him ? a couple backstage passes .
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kahhh-pri wrote: »

they are ucb is legendery in the dc area everybody know ucb and partied with ucb
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what could wale possibly fraud about..

his j's were fake????!!

he accidently wore a wal-mart shirt??
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He made a whole mixtape about Wale though? Embarassing/faggotry doesn't even cover this ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fear, envy, desperation, wanting some attention...this ? is a lame
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wale always goin be one of them backround rappers any dam way. It don't matter, that ? will neva see a Gold sellin album a day in his life.

how you figure that?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Any nigaa who dedicates a whole mixtape o another person los at life
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what could wale possibly fraud about..

his j's were fake????!!

he accidently wore a wal-mart shirt??

he's tellin you the truth about wale because ? dont really now him like that in d.c.only md and v.a. ? now him
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Any nigaa who dedicates a whole mixtape o another person los at life

not really,this is coming from a dude that actually know wale on a personal and business level it aint like he just meet him.if you read the interview it will tell you why

http://www.examiner.com/music-in-washington-dc/roc-mikey-airs-it-out
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How the ? could you have so much hate for one person that you could spread it out over a 21 song mixtape? That ? just trynna get some attention because he's envious that Wale is doing it right now. I keep telling these ? what the ingredients to being a hater are. Shout out to some of the ic rappers out there. I see you, with ya hating ?
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    Options
    #jealousyisamuthafucka
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    Roc Mikey, the lead rapper and an original member of the UCB go-go band, has set off fireworks in the DMV by releasing a series of diss tracks aimed at Wale.
    Wale is also a DC-based rapper, and one of the few local artists signed to a major record label. He was initially affiliated with Allido/Interscope and Roc Nation. In March of this year Wale inked a new deal with the Maybach Music Group, an imprint owned by hip-hop heavyweight Rick Ross.
    Roc Mikey's attacks on Wale were particularly surprising because they previously had a close working relationship. Roc Mikey and Wale shared the spotlight in the "Pat Your Weave" video (the hit single from UCB's The Blend mixtape). They also collaborated on Gordo Brega's song "Like Go-Go". UCB has toured extensively with Wale serving mainly as his backing band.
    In this interview with The Examiner, Roc Mikey discusses his problems with Wale, the status of the UCB band, his deal with Steve Francis and Mazerati Music, and the numerous projects he's currently working on.
    ST: How long have you been involved with go-go and hip-hop?
    RM: I've been in the game since 1997. I was one of the original members of the UCB band. It was me, Marcus Clark, and Walker "Tre" Johnson. We used to have band practice in my mother's basement.
    ST: Talk a little bit about the band. Some people think that Wale put UCB "on" instead of vice-versa.
    RM: Like most bands we struggled in the beginning, but eventually we became one of the best new bands in DC. UCB really made their mark on the city. We've done a lot of charity events in DC, and before we were even involved with Wale we were already doing shows outside the area in places like Las Vegas and Jamaica. We also had a #1 smash single with the song "Sexy Lady".
    ST: How did UCB begin working with Wale?
    RM: Wale was introduced to UCB in 2005 by Kenny Burns (Studio 43), and we formed a relationship with him (Wale) by allowing him to hang out with us and perform a few singles that Studio 43 was pushing. In the beginning it was UCB & Wale, but as his success grew it became Wale & UCB. But we were still right there by his side supporting him and protecting him in the DMV area. Things happened so fast with Wale that we (UCB) lost focus on our projects. When we finally began working on our own projects again I saw a change in Wale's attitude and his support for us - and I feel that was foul.
    ST: Was UCB properly paid for the work they did with Wale?
    RM: UCB was not compensated at all for allowing Wale to perform his singles when he was at Studio 43. But it wasn't a problem, we all approved of it and we did that out of straight love. We didn't start getting paid until Wale signed with Allido. I believe the pay was fair up until late 2010 when we were still receiving the same amount and he was getting much more. Around this same time he also stopped UCB from performing our music during his set.
    ST: How does the rest of the band feel about Wale?
    RM: Some members of UCB have lost their love and desire to be a band and have decided to become musicians for hire. Some members feel that Wale is their only ticket to success, and they don't see the neglect and abandonment of UCB.
    ST: But you have to admit that the relationship with Wale did open some doors for UCB.
    RM: I feel he helped expose me and UCB to another level of the industry, but nothing that we couldn't have acquired on our own. I believe this would have happened with or without Wale. The support was expected to go both ways because we never stopped supporting him. Wale uses people to get where he's trying to go then burns the bridge after he gets there.
    ST: Several local rappers (Garvey, Bossman, City Boy, Carty-Yeah, KayeM, Chaos, Mo C.H.I.P.S., Hazzard) have dissed Wale in the past. What's the story behind your beef with Wale?

so this is why he makes a whole mixtape aimed at another ? ?

thatz wat im sayin...he soundz like hez mad wale aint puttin him on 2 sum mmg connectz or sumthang smh plus this aint xposin ? besidez homeboy showin his EMOTIONZ on y hez mad wale has moved on 2 BIGGER & BETTER thangz i feel this is a waste of time & wale aint tryna act gangsta so again he aint xposin ? & my cousin timmy is best friendz wit walez cousin steve i think his name is & my cousin timmy knowz wale 2,.,...

25806_1365559615212_1118282041_31116906_7502868_n.jpg

^^thatz my cousin timmy on da left n da red & walez cousin is n da middle

23565_551109745265_77401610_31553643_7809942_n.jpg

^^thatz my cousin timmy n da red on da right & walez cousin is on da left

***MATTER FACT WALE WAS JUST N DA 757 VA ON SATURDAY WIT MMGYMCMB HE AINT THINKIN ABOUT HIS ? !

tumblr_lp7z1bmZ311qlnsty

^ THATZ ROZAY OUT HERR N DA 757 VA REPPIN MMG THIS PAST SATURDAY NIGHT 7/30 @ VA BEACH!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^ I THINK THAT GAGA ? HaD SUMTHANG 2 DO WIT BOTH OF THEM BEIN ON INTERSCOPE...I AINT KNOW WALEZ OLD BROTHER WORKZ FA MURDER INC THAT ? IS KRAZY,.,.