Mista Jones D
Mista Jones D Members Posts: 39
edited August 2011 in Fresh Produce

Comments

• strss
    strss Members Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thanks for writing..The links works fine when I click on it..Thanks for updating..
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited August 2011
    Options
    u need some new keys ? lol. ? sound mad generic. but the execution is ok. drums dont really add anything to the track but the hi hat programing was good.

edit..

that change up at 2:08 is horrible get rid of that asap. ? is like in 5 different keys. C'mon ? i know u can hear that ? . Like when u made that was u like "yeah that ? sound right?"" wtf ? . But keep workin on it homie.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^ lol Everything sounded decent up to that point. Listenable but not sell-able. Drums need some work and everything after 2:08 needs to be scrapped.
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What kind of song is this? Hip Hop? R&B?
  • Mista Jones D
    Mista Jones D Members Posts: 39
    edited August 2011
    Options
    calico_ wrote: »
    u need some new keys ? lol. ? sound mad generic. but the execution is ok. drums dont really add anything to the track but the hi hat programing was good.

edit..

that change up at 2:08 is horrible get rid of that asap. ? is like in 5 different keys. C'mon ? i know u can hear that ? . Like when u made that was u like "yeah that ? sound right?"" wtf ? . But keep workin on it homie.
    Yea I was tryin somethin different. For some reason everybody else liked it expect people on this site. You post alot doe WHERE YO MUSIC AT???
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yea I was tryin somethin different. For some reason everybody else liked it expect people on this site. You post alot doe WHERE YO MUSIC AT???

Where you ask?? In the clouds ? ...come up here if you dare.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beX3q9p6KBw&feature=channel_video_title

nah lol im jk man..im a humble dude im just ? with you. But get some new keys. Those sound like stock FL keys. I just recently bought (downloaded) some. Them ? are amazing. It makes anything you play sound like Beethoven or some ? . Took me like 12 hours to download it all but i dont regret it at ALL!!!