Anybody here like Skyzoo?

Options
JayToTheZ
JayToTheZ Members Posts: 454
edited August 2011 in The Essence
Does anybody here bump Skyzoo?
Here is his latest mixtape: http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/skyzoo-great-debater/

Go download that now!

Anyway, in my opinion he is the best underground rapper at the moment, he is just so lyrical! :cool:

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thi reminds me of when Skyzoo or his brother or w/e came on here tryin to see if people ? with his music lol
  • prymetyme mc
    prymetyme mc Members Posts: 184
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn ? just cant let that ? go. The IC is full of clowns. im not his brother im just a fan. anyways yeah the ? is lyrically the dopest underground rapper
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Skyzoo is dope but we all know dope lyricists don't get recognized anymore. Here's my favorite joint from him.
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He is solid. I have the cloud 9 album and I started checking on dude after his battle with Jin on 106 & Park. That was one of the best 106 battles i've seen. But yeah I like dudes music but I wish he would kinda work with other types of producers cause Illmind and 9th can kinda sound very similar. Live from the Tape Deck is a solid effort also.
  • JayToTheZ
    JayToTheZ Members Posts: 454
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The 3mcee wrote: »
    He is solid. I have the cloud 9 album and I started checking on dude after his battle with Jin on 106 & Park. That was one of the best 106 battles i've seen. But yeah I like dudes music but I wish he would kinda work with other types of producers cause Illmind and 9th can kinda sound very similar. Live from the Tape Deck is a solid effort also.

Yeah the song from LFTD "Speakers on blast" with Illmind is what made me discover Skyzoo!