Comparin' blacks to ? ...

Options
123457»

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where were all these white ? when black folks were getting hosed down and not allowed in public places...oh yea they were WHITE first...? second...

yea there were some ? people with the movement but all these ? folks I see nowadays, not nearly enough cared about our struggle...but now it's the same...smh

and being homosexual is and isn't a choice...some people are ? in 2007 and in 2010 they straight again...unless u dont wanna call them ? but just confused....or the oh so favorite term bisexual
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Yup - I'm not tryin' to hear that born ? ? - when you got motherfuckas out here paintin' there sons' nails and dressin' them in tutu's calling them princess boy n' ? .

Everything you said gets the co-signature.

If they really born ? , then explain the ones who were once ? but now they're straight
    ?

The concept of personality and everything that factors into the phenomenon we call "self" is one of the most complex studies out there. Every year tons of studies are released trying to figure out the origin of everything from why we speak the language we do to what influences the human concept of altruism.

Sexual orientation and attraction for many is very black and white (no pun intended). Polarized. But as with anything, there's always exceptions, and for many people the lines of sexual attraction become very muddled.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm saying though, did you choose to be straight? No, you didn't. You were young and you saw a fine ass girl and your ? jumped. Just like straight ? don't choose to be straight, ? ? don't choose to be ? . Like I said, the bolded doesn't exist. A ? will say ANYTHING to not be hated and looked down upon anymore. Especially if that comes with shame and embarrassment. But if you're ? ...you're ? . If you're straight...you're straight.

Can you explain ? who 'discover' their homosexuality at like 45 or so?...I've read a few stories about these goons...happily married then things changed...I'm not partisan on the choice/innate thing...I think to kno' fully you'd need to be ? ...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can you explain ? who 'discover' their homosexuality at like 45 or so?...I've read a few stories about these goons...happily married then things changed...I'm not partisan on the choice/innate thing...I think to kno' fully you'd need to be ? ...

Again, no such thing. You have ? who 'embrace' their homosexuality at age 45. that's a big difference, my ? .
  • JayToTheZ
    JayToTheZ Members Posts: 454
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Actually acting feminine has EVERYTHING to do with being a ? male by general consensus. If ? males acted exactly like straight males, how could anyone tell the difference? Exactly, you couldn't. They would just be a regular dude who does his own thing behind close doors. The problem starts when these ? dudes run around trying to act like the opposite sex. That's when they're discriminated against.

Yeah, but thats my point.
    There aloud to act however they want.
    People are going to find out that there ? somehow anyway, even if they hide it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Again, no such thing. You have ? who 'embrace' their homosexuality at age 45. that's a big difference, my ? .

No such thing as discoverin that you're ? ?...c'mon man...If you are born ? , there'd have to be a point in your life when you find out you're ?
  • JayToTheZ
    JayToTheZ Members Posts: 454
    edited August 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Yup - I'm not tryin' to hear that born ? ? - when you got motherfuckas out here paintin' there sons' nails and dressin' them in tutu's calling them princess boy n' ? .

Everything you said gets the co-signature.

If they really born ? , then explain the ones who were once ? but now they're straight ?

Society has downgraded them so much that they feel like they can't go anywhere without being laughed at, so they go straight.
    If you are attracted to men, ? , even if you're going out with women.
  • mryounggun
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No such thing as discoverin that you're ? ?...c'mon man...If you are born ? , there'd have to be a point in your life when you find out you're ?

Is that what I said? Or did I say that you don't 'discover' (which is a ? word for this purpose) you're ? at age 45? Oh...ok!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is that what I said? Or did I say that you don't 'discover' (which is a ? word for this purpose) you're ? at age 45? Oh...ok!

Bruv I said 'Can you explain ? who 'discover' their homosexuality at like 45 or so?' then you bolded it and said 'again, no such thing'...To me, that says 'there's no such thing as discoverin' you're ? at the age of 45 or so'..

And no...'discover' is a perfectly appropriate word for this purpose...To embrace would imply some type of pride...Not all ? are happy to feel the way they do
  • mryounggun
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bruv I said 'Can you explain ? who 'discover' their homosexuality at like 45 or so?' then you bolded it and said 'again, no such thing'...To me, that says 'there's no such thing as discoverin' you're ? at the age of 45 or so'..

And no...'discover' is a perfectly appropriate word for this purpose...To embrace would imply some type of pride...Not all ? are happy to feel the way they do

Again, you are incorrect. Did you 'discover' that you like females when-...actually, ? it. You're right.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So all of these dudes who are bi-sexual, bi-curious are lying?

All of these guys who use to be ? , but no longer have those feelings are lying?

All of these guys who discover they are in fact attracted to the same sex at whatever age are lying?

... You have to come up with a better rebuttal then, "there's no such thing." It's obviously out there and real whether you want to believe it or not, which would then prove 100% that being ? is a choice. Maybe you guys are ? or know a close someone that is ? and don't want to admit that you/they had a choice in the matter, but in reality you/they did. Deal with it.
  • mryounggun
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So all of these dudes who are bi-sexual, bi-curious are lying?

All of these guys who use to be ? , but no longer have those feelings are lying?

All of these guys who discover they are in fact attracted to the same sex at whatever age are lying?

... You have to come up with a better rebuttal then, "there's no such thing." It's obviously out there and real whether you want to believe it or not, which would then prove 100% that being ? is a choice. Maybe you guys are ? or know a close someone that is ? and don't want to admit that you/they had a choice in the matter, but in reality you/they did. Deal with it.

I'll tackle those question in the order that they were asked:

1. At what point have I said ANYTHING at all - a single comment - about bi-sexual people? Please quote me if you find any in this thread at all.

2. Yes. As I said, being looked down on, ashamed and having feelings of guilt about your sexuality will cause you do to that, fam.

3. Like I said, no such thing. How can you 'discover' that you are attracted to the same sex that late in life. I have honestly NEVER heard a story of such a thing. But I've heard plenty of stories of ? finally being comfortable enough to act on those urges and not hide them anymore at that age. If you've heard of any stories of a ? actually saying that he 'discovered' he was ? after age 45, please put up a link. Because like I said, I've NEVER heard that. And to answer your specific question, yes, I'd say that dude was lying.

As far as being ? , stop it, B. ? can't have a discussion or disagree with your point of view without being ? ? Is that what it's come to? If so, let me know.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can still compare an apple to an orange yo.

They may have their differences, but both are still fruits.

Just some food for thought:
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the comparison ? me off also, but ? people do a lot of things that ? me off I cannot dwell on it too long or else those saying this shock ? win...
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    You can still compare an apple to an orange yo.

They may have their differences, but both are still fruits.

Just some food for thought:

Finesse, Ha HA.

Prob is they are not both fruit. You can not compare sexual preference to skin color. What's next? ? ? Pedophiles, ? , S and M adherants? These are sexual preferences and if Homosexuality can decry discrimination then so should these with equal impunity.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Finesse, Ha HA.

Prob is they are not both fruit. You can not compare sexual preference to skin color. What's next? ? ? Pedophiles, ? , S and M adherants? These are sexual preferences and if Homosexuality can decry discrimination then so should these with equal impunity.

130938941827.jpg
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    imagine being told "If you are seen holding hands with your woman in public you could be killed"...or actually someone being able to legally have you locked up for having sex with your woman..

but that dont ? happen. ? have parades and all kind of ? .

and ? never been slaves.

? slave owners turned out many a slave, but thats another story.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? run amerikkka. punk muthafuckas is just greedy, trying to get more power offa sympathy. ? got so much power they make ? versions of any and every "regular" commercial you can think of. ? got they own channel WHICH unlike blacks, actually represents their interests. all kinds of them ? bandits in key gov't position...they run show business. id say they're pretty much ahead of blacks in the u.s.

p.s. a lot of u ? on here are closeted ? hiding beneath the banner of tolerance. ? ass ? are a trip trying to champion every other persons cause under the sun but they own. morons.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't see how this can be a comparason. Two totally different things.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Animals should have equal rights too, why Fido gotta sit just cause you told him to?
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited August 2011
    Options
    can you hide your brown skin n keep it in the closet?
    did ? build the biggest empire in the WORLD today for free?
    were ? taken from their land and sent over the ocean and forced into slavery?
    did ? have their heritage and customs taken away from them?
    etc etc etc

dont ask crazy questions dude u should know better... stop downgrading blacks in america after all the good weve done n continue to do for this country n for this world
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They both minorities.