Sexy for the Summer Crew: how yall workouts been going?

Options

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think I hyper extended my knee earlier this week but i'm still at it. Will do one of my home workout vids because i have too much I have to do around the house today. jogging tommorrow
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im half assin on the chinups...
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The boy looking like a Spartan.
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm a skinny ? i dont need to workout, my metabolism so fast big muscles are unobtainable.
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pushups and crunches..^ i do like 3 sets of 60 pushups.. crunches not nearly enough .. but the ab game is tight i only do like 100
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    anybody workout yesterday?

Ya last night before I went to the club. I did about 30 minutes Cardio (Interval) and 200 crunches and some free motion chest machines. I'm going back after I take my dog to the park .
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya last night before I went to the club. I did about 30 minutes Cardio (Interval) and 200 crunches and some free motion chest machines. I'm going back after I take my dog to the park .

J-Gutta. whats good bro.

So i started taking these creatine capsules yesterday. Call Con-Crete Creatine. Took one an hour before my workout and hit the weights like a BEAST. muscles were rock hard afterwards.

today i took one and did lowerbody and my workout wasnt as intense, but that may be because my lower body has not been as trained as my upper.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i worked out yesterday did the bench, curls, incline, and tricep workouts.

then for cardio rode the bike for 3 miles eliptical machine for 20 mins and ran 2 miles
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    anybody workout yesterday?

Not in the gym! :) lol

I worked out this morning. The stairmaster is my new favorite piece of equipment.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Not in the gym! :) lol

I worked out this morning. The stairmaster is my new favorite piece of equipment.

you look like you work out alot...you have a nice lower body :~)
  • J-GUTTA
    edited April 2010
    Options
    J-Gutta. whats good bro.

So i started taking these creatine capsules yesterday. Call Con-Crete Creatine. Took one an hour before my workout and hit the weights like a BEAST. muscles were rock hard afterwards.

today i took one and did lowerbody and my workout wasnt as intense, but that may be because my lower body has not been as trained as my upper.

Chill'n my G. I'm telling you try that Animal Stack I hearing nothing but good things about that and Jack3d (yes it's spelled like that). You may have to up your dosage on those creatine capsules to 2 to get that extra edge. Im still trying to tone and build so that's difficult but I'm going full steam on the wok out
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hell, I workout all the time; 3-5 times a week. Worked out a few hours ago.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    you look like you work out alot...you have a nice lower body :~)

And you got a nice upper body..we should put them together. :)

lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    And you got a nice upper body..we should put them together. :)

lol

LMAO! what do you mean? put them together as in...yours on top of mine?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been working out since February, when I started I was exercising 5 days a week I cut back to four b/c by the time Friday comes around a brotha would be tired.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pushups and crunches..^ i do like 3 sets of 60 pushups.. crunches not nearly enough .. but the ab game is tight i only do like 100

Man, I loooooooooooooooove push-ups!!!!! I do them at any time- could be a total of as many as over 200 in one day. Before I went to bed last night, I did 2 sets of three different push-ups: 50 regular, 30 diamond, 30 knuckle. Did a total of 220(100 regular, 60 diamond, 60 knuckle).
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *rolls up like hold up swole up, walks around thread with chest sticking out *

sike I been bluffing a lil bit

I shouldn't even be in this thread right now

I'll be back
  • J-GUTTA
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just rode my bike close to 20 miles this afternoon I will be doing strictly weights tonight. I'm focused man!
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Working out to get in shape for the summer is ? stupid. Why not just work out all year?
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Working out to get in shape for the summer is ? stupid. Why not just work out all year?

Lol agreed.. mofos wanna get all fat and out of shape.. then.. Oh no summers coming.., My question who you doin it for.. and is it al talk like... New Years resolutions.. mofos make the same resolutions every year..
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol agreed.. mofos wanna get all fat and out of shape.. then.. Oh no summers coming.., My question who you doin it for.. and is it al talk like... New Years resolutions.. mofos make the same resolutions every year..

lol I definitely agree with y'all. I'm too motivated to only workout when the summer is coming. I'm doing that ? all year, and then some.
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm slagging a little bit, but overall its becoming.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chea! I just worked out for a 5th straight day! Now, I'm eating a big bowl of oatmeal...CHEA!
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i walked in wal-mart last nite, wearin a white tank top and got 5 phone numbers..? 's askin me if i play for the cowboys and ? .
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hello all:

so its been about 6 weeks since this thread was made. just checkin in to see how your workouts were going.

i know some of you are tryna gain, some trying to lose. hope you havent fallen off the bandwagon.

as for me, i've been pretty consistent with my workouts, its my eating that isnt as consistent. i'm tryna gain 15 lbs by the end of july. but sometimes i eat very well (potatoes, meats, etc) and other times i go too long in between meals. other than that, the arms are gettin bigger and my shirts are fitting tigher