LADIES, HOW do YALL FEEL when IC MEN DISS YALL?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
Women love attention.. Plain and simple...

Im looking through the picture threads and the women are eating up these compliments, wetha the guy is playing or not... Yesterday,

meryl kinda caught feelings when erbody got on her for posting them pics of herself....previously, all the dudes was saying she woulda

won the competiion, etc..But when she dropped them "menace 2 society ? head pics" the tables quickly turned and she was left

asking "seriously, whats wrong with my pics"?.. She though she was bullet proof and cute, but that came to a screeeeechin hault!

I know yall like when men say nice stuff and yall eat it up, but how do yall feel when the men arent feelin how you look?

And dont give me that " oh i dont care what yall say, i gotta man, i can get a man, bla bla bla!

You coulda just down'd a bottle of listerine...if 5 people tell you yo breath stank.. U gone start 2 think ya breath stank.. Plain and simple.. So dont act like the opions of others dont matter!

Comments

• DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...and how katt just got salty @ joesun cause he eliminated her 1st from his flava of love thread.....
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    so u think they not gonna come in here and front?

alllllllll of them gone say they dont care.. I just want them 2 be honest....
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Im sure its similar to when a dude goes to holla and gets shot out the sky
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hustletree wrote: »
    im sure its similar to when a dude goes to holla and gets shot out the sky
    naw not really, cause even the ugliest chick on here get simped, so the ladies still got hope...
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    3 way with some dolphins.....................

DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    HustleTree wrote: »
    Im sure its similar to when a dude goes to holla and gets shot out the sky

nah most ? i know just brush it off and laugh. 9/10 times it was just some random broad. if a ? planned his move months before it might be different though
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Personally, it all depends on what I think about him. If I'm not attracted to him or don't really care too much about his e-personality, I won't be phased by it but if it's like a lot of male posters going in on me, I probably would get offended, just like I was kind of offended when male posters go in on another females looks. It's cruel and pointless even if it's just for laughs. you're making fun of something someone cant change and we honestly have no idea how that person feels about themselves and what insecurities they're dealing with so it's just not something I find funny.

If it's just jokes about me then I can laugh easily. I don't mind getting made fun of if it's funny.
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    personally, it all depends on what i think about him. If i'm not attracted to him or don't really care too much about his e-personality, i won't be phased by it but if it's like a lot of male posters going in on me, i probably would get offended, just like i was kind of offended when male posters go in on another females looks. It's cruel and pointless even if it's just for laughs. You're making fun of something someone cant change and we honestly have no idea how that person feels about themselves and what insecurities they're dealing with so it's just not something i find funny.

If it's just jokes about me then i can laugh easily. I don't mind getting fun of if it's funny.

yeah, what u said is true.. Sometimes dudes take it too far, but yall women never fight back!

Yall might say 'shut up".. And thats all
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah, what u said is true.. Sometimes dudes take it too far, but yall women never fight back!

Yall might say 'shut up".. And thats all

I can't muster up a good original comeback to save my life. Lol

I can say the same ole line about him being ? or something disgusting about what happened to him as a child or something about about the type of girls he gets etc.... But really they've all been said before.

To save myself from a poor attempt, I pretend I'm being the bigger person and ignore him. Lol.
  • kahhh-pri
    kahhh-pri Members Posts: 1,015 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly, it never really bothered me. If your self-esteem and confidence level is up there, than stuff people say over the Internet shouldn't get to you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kahhh-pri wrote: »
    Honestly, it never really bothered me. If your self-esteem and confidence level is up there, than stuff people say over the Internet shouldn't get to you.

PM some pics so I can tell you how good you look. You know you want that..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ALL females like attention some of em need attention

offline and online it dont matter the problem is some ? gas up wack chicks and they start believing that non sense

Girls who have real confidence dont crave or need attention they use to it they been gettin it their whole lives

Meryl let the ic gas her up when she was never attractive in the 1st place

Uh Meryl isnt ugly though. Maybe she attention ? a little too much.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some dudes are cruel...but the simping is way worse to me.....most of the dudes who gas chicks up on here wouldn't get a second look from these chicks in real life....by and large, even the most average lookin chick on here could get ? any given night more consistantly than the average dude could get ? ...so who really wins
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    some dudes are cruel...but the simping is way worse to me.....most of the dudes who gas chicks up on here wouldn't get a second look from these chicks in real life....by and large, even the most average lookin chick on here could get ? any given night more consistantly than the average dude could get ? ...so who really wins

you been off a while, when u coming back 2 106 n park?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...and how katt just got salty @ joesun cause he eliminated her 1st from his flava of love thread.....

I couldn't see the video so my response wasn't really based on his words. I was just ? around.

Honestly after being on the IC so long I've literally become immune to the comments whether they're based on truth or just made by some hating ass dude. I respond because its a game..you ? with me, I ? with you..simple as that.

I think the last comments that semi-hurt my feelings were by darc's annoying ass and they had to do with my capabilities as a mother.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what picture thread yall talmbout
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

We all are different and have different opinions

Exactly..which is why I don't concern myself with he opinions of those who find me unattractive, annoying, etc..I might not one man's cup of tea, but exactly what the next man ordered.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    alot of the men on here hide behind a screen name and some pic of a rapper they have a crush on

seriously they are just words on a screen...

their opinion of me good or bad doesn't effect me at all
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I feel sorry for any dude or chick who takes this ? to heart...

to be fair, you and others can take this stance , "Oh why they lettin this get to them it's only the net.."

but only cuz y'all never been put on blast before with private and personnal info but out there

one slip and any one of us can end up on the IC Summer Jam Screen
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options