LADIES, HOW do YALL FEEL when IC MEN DISS YALL?

Options

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i feel sad.. But only if it's my dinky pooh.. ):

return of the sweetz.. Hhahahahaha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jamel..!! I've missed you, dearly..!! (:
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Smh @ being upset when other people get ethered.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol sad..!! Still mean, I see.. ): But don't worry, I won't be here long..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    you can play it cool on here all you want ? , we all know you really crying on the inside...

yes sir Im broken up how can I ever get over people I'll never meet sayin they dislike me my soul is burning slow nd my intestines are churning
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol..why would your intestines be churning?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Lol..why would your intestines be churning?

lls stress leads to stomach problems for me nd it flowed well wit the sentence
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont care what none of these bitter ass negros think of me. their all a hot ass mess. have ? jobs, fat girlfriends, and stds. they have no effect on my life.

come again
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Truthfully they all catch feelings. My time here I have seen so many exposures happen because chicks caught feelings and try to act thick skin about it. Next thing you know there is a 100 page exposure thread. So my advice don't post pics if you can't take critics you either going to be simp or clowned LOL

cosign 100 percent yet still doesnt change the fact that most of the dudes talking ? dont even post their pics and would deep down befriend if not straight up wife the chics they clowning on.

didnt see the thread where merly got clowned but to be honest shorty aint a dime but she decent looking.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've heard it all to the point where I don't get offended anymore. In the words of Zora Neale Hurston,

"Sometimes I feel discriminated against, but I don't feel angry. Instead I am astonished. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me."

^^^^Pretty much sums up my present attitude about anyone, male or female dissing anyone. It's all relative.

what's that in your avi?
  • a.mann
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A pretty girl. :)

good answer 21m5m4x.gif
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ladies gonna get their feelings hurts whether they admit it or not... to a certain degree, small or big, but not to a point where they think about it after they log off this website. I highly doubt that. End of thread.

But like somebody said, most ? here probably ghetto ass negros who can't talk properly anyway, still rocking baggy jeans and doo rags and whatnot, who gives a ? really.
  • a.mann
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anyway still stand by points

if you never been in the hot seat before ,where you have the half board goin after your throat,and the other half co-sigin

I just don't beleive some of ladies...and gents...will find that as easy to blow off as you claimin' here
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hmm,well I don't post on here much but this is what I've observed.thinkin.gif

It's basically like an all against one case scenario.Say some dude on here jokes this girl, &
    some other guys laugh & others decide to make jokes about her too.Even if the jokes
    are stupid or petty,the girl is going to lose the IC battle.But then again,if a dude's posted
    his pictures,guys on here would make fun of him too.There was this one dude on here who
    had an oddly shaped head & they were going in on him for days,lol,smh.BUT I do think
    they go WAY harder on the girls.Why,you ask?Well let's look at the situation.Every other
    post on here talks about women in a negative way.They're all "? 's," & "b*tches," etc.
    They simply do not like women so therefore,women are going to be a target in this type
    of environment---easy targets.

Now if joking someone on a forum is the high light of your day,then so be it.If you check
    the IC for forum "roast," updates before you brush your teeth in the morning,that's
    your business.I'm sure some of the females on here have got their feelings hurt,BUT
    the "roasters," can not convince me for 1 second that they are not as into this "IC world,"
    as they claim to be.You can not tell me that these "roasters," can simply log out of the
    IC like a normal person& go about their day.These people think about the IC through out
    their day.So if a girl is considered "lame," for getting her feelings hurt on here then the roaster
    is just as lame as she is.They can play it off like the IC is not their world,but it is.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    These hoes know it's jokes outchea.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Every other
    post on here talks about women in a negative way.They're all "? 's," & "b*tches," etc.
    They simply do not like women so therefore,women
    I don't think this way at all. In fact it's only like about 20 ? on here who do lol. I posted a thread on the old I.C back in like 05 about what you just posted. Long story short, it was about females being attracted to and focusing more on the negative than positive. Like 100 ? could tell a chick how good she looked and 10 ? could be like she ugly. 90% of women will catch feelings from the 10 ? and focus on them. Completely forgetting all the compliments from the 100 guys lol. Us men aren't built like that because we don't crave attention or approval as much as yall do. If 100 girls said I get them wet just from looking at me for more than 10 seconds that's all I need. Let 10 chicks tell me i'm ugly after 100 said the opposite shiiiiiiit, them chicks opinions is instantly irrelevant.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't think this way at all. In fact it's only like about 20 ? on here who do lol. I posted a thread on the old I.C back in like 05 about what you just posted. Long story short, it was about females being attracted to and focusing more on the negative than positive. Like 100 ? could tell a chick how good she looked and 10 ? could be like she ugly. 90% of women will catch feelings from the 10 ? and focus on them. Completely forgetting all the compliments from the 100 guys lol. Us men aren't built like that because we don't crave attention or approval as much as yall do. If 100 girls said I get them wet just from looking at me for more than 10 seconds that's all I need. Let 10 chicks tell me i'm ugly after 100 said the opposite shiiiiiiit, them chicks opinions is instantly irrelevant.

This is very true,even though it applies to BOTH females & males. :) I remember learning this
    is psych.It's like having a good day,& one thing goes wrong & it effs up your whole day
    sometimes.& I do agree that some of the women on here crave or have craved approval from
    these men. Now that,I don't understand at all.I guess I could correlate that with how being
    "aesthetically acceptable," is pushed on females in society...but I feel like that would be taking
    it too far...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    well the ic is for ? and giggles

but if people were not feeling me IRL ill admit id try to do something about it
  • a.mann
    edited August 2011
    Options

It's basically like an all against one case scenario.Say some dude on here jokes this girl, &
    some other guys laugh & others decide to make jokes about her too.Even if the jokes
    are stupid or petty,the girl is going to lose the IC battle.But then again,if a dude's posted
    his pictures,guys on here would make fun of him too.There was this one dude on here who
    had an oddly shaped head & they were going in on him for days,lol,smh.BUT I do think
    they go WAY harder on the girls.Why,you ask?Well let's look at the situation.Every other
    They simply do not like women so therefore,women are going to be a target in this type

Now if joking someone on a forum is the high light of your day,then so be it.If you check
    the IC for forum "roast," updates before you brush your teeth in the morning,that's
    your business.I'm sure some of the females on here have got their feelings hurt,BUT
    the "roasters," can not convince me for 1 second that they are not as into this "IC world,"
    as they claim to be.You can not tell me that these "roasters," can simply log out of the
    IC like a normal person& go about their day.These people think about the IC through out
    their day.So if a girl is considered "lame," for getting her feelings hurt on here then the roaster
    is just as lame as she is.They can play it off like the IC is not their world,but it is.

m7q4gm.jpg...................
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Yep, yep, yep...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

You can't prove this. This is an illogical conclusion and an attempt to assassinate the character of someone who logs in and goes into "? and giggles (nh)" mode.