The "I can ? a ceiling fan" Thread + All My Hate Towards IC Females

Options

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No offense, but you coming off as jealous. You one of those fat ugly haters Barbie is talkin about?

You must be the ? friend she had sign up and cheer her on....jealous, I am not. I feel sorry for the little girl. Good day, ma'am.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This cant be life. Lol at sayin binstar has a man

yeah i don't even really know how to respond to that. i'm gonna pretend this thread never happened.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the poll is basically saying the same ? over and over
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    yeah i don't even really know how to respond to that. i'm gonna pretend this thread never happened.

Haha. U just jealous #doneee
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Eh.

This has to be an alias.

Just seems too easy.

idk

but the poor spelling just seems

too perfect
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^^^ See.!!!!! Fat Ugly ? ? ALWAYS hate on me online.!!!! Big ? !!!!! Y DNT UR KIND SAY THT TO ME IN PERSON && Y DO PPL CALL ME PRETTY && NOT YHU OR KUSHINGTONS UGLY FAT ? .!!!!!

People call you prettty because they know you have low self esteem so that means you be a easy ? . Probably skeet on your Miss Potato Head Face then move on with there business. "It's Drizzy"
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You must be the middle aged fat ? that comes online seekin male attention to feel validated. Odds are 20 to 1 that you have multiple kids that don't even know who their father is or don't even see him. Good night, salty ? .

Seems like I was right. What's the matter, fish? Sucked a ? up, and swallowed AIDS? Po' you.

Seems to me you got me confused with that slaghound friend of yours that you like to sniff up behind. Po' you. You a identity craved ? with AIDS. How sad.

Seems to me like you want me to give a ? about you. Po' you. The thing is, I feel sorry for ? ? and ? too. My good heart wants better for you sick, ? sucking for free, loose ? jezebels.(loose ? in your case).

But, I digress. Carry on, feeble one. May your death be a horrible one. Toodles.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your kids that don't even know who their daddy is.

Don't worry about my kids...they know their Father...

But I bet you know your step daddy really well, don't you? It's ok boo....we don't judge over here.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wtf is this ? ????
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ronnie gonna beat the ? outta the situation tonight!
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hilarious charlie danger alias.

The poll makes this hilarious.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao!! @ this ? let me get my ass out this thread
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    if i didn't know any better, i'd say that this is Aqua talking ? .. look at the way they type when feigning anger... exactly the same... but ya'll never listen to me... im never right, right?

I hate to be the one to inform you of this....but there are literally millions of black women who arent particularly articulate, have an over inflated sense of self esteem, and express their anger and frustration in illogical ways

and all them hoes got access to the internet now.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can't be the only one that thinks Drizzy looks like KRS-ONE in drag...
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I hate to be the one to inform you of this....but there are literally millions of black women who arent particularly articulate, have an over inflated sense of self esteem, and express their anger and frustration in illogical ways

and all them hoes got access to the internet now.

hmmmmmmm good point
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't worry about no good ? and obviously you don't either since you're on here typin to me instead of attending to those sorry ? you birthed.

Hilarious....seems to me I got you pegged...you mad, you cheap and taudry ? ? I can do what I please. I'm in good health, how about you?

I see you didn't deny step daddy teaching you the finer things in life....po'you. Shame on your ? mother for not loving you enough to kick him out.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So...What's goin' on here?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    she maybe fat and ugly.. but you are ugly and fat
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This Skins Vs. Ravens Game has been a good watch
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ? ... i see the similarity, its the exact same ? she would say typed in the exact same fashion, only extra effort going on here with the text speak... thats it. same exact MO. seem like Aqua got some unresolved issues back from when her and charlie use to beef... ya'll forgot about that ? huh? but that was a great ? induced rant bro, I give it a 7.5!

Bro.....you didnt see drizzy mistress's first thread?? All them ic chicks, including charlie too, was tellin her to stay in school and dont aspire to become a stripper and all types of ? , drizzy mistress wasnt havin none of that tho

shes a real person bruh. Thats what makes it even worse. She even sent me a pm after i was clownin her callin me a fat ugly black jealous female lmao, thats her actual stream of consciousness....plus i clowned aqua since she first started posting and she never caught feelings like drizzy mistress

its a cold world. People like that actually exist bruh.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Seems to me that you spend more time worrying about an anonymous man on the internet than you do parenting your ? ass kids.

Shame on CPS for leaving an unfit neglectful attention seeking ? with custody of those kids.

You are so right. My po' kids. Momma out here neglecting them to argue with a ? that thinks a 16 year old girl is his "bestie."

? please. My kids will never feel the pain you did growing up. Sucks, don't it? You weak ass, sorry ass, "gurl, you is FIERCE!!!" nut hugger.

I already shat out your fucktarded friend. I have nothing further to say. What is it you broke barbies love to say? #BasicBitch

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?220858-King-Of-Diamonds-Strip-Club-In-Miami
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    doesn't this chick has a twitter....thats kind far out to go just for a alias