I guess we won... VNasty won't use the N Word anymore.........

Options

Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What will we have to be ? at now
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Oh boy....who put the fear of ? in these white ? all of a sudden??

I remember when everybody was talking about breaking these ? necks and then when somebody stepped to her camp these ? -made posters was whining talking about "How dare you Black brutes pick on a poor little white girl".

? them ? .

lol@ da bold..,.but i tellin u sum1 threaten 2 beat da ? outta fab if he kept cosignin crackaz sayin ? so fab told v-nasty that u is gonna have 2 cut that ? out b4 they both get hurt fukin around lolll..
    wmj710 wrote: »
    What will we have to be ? at now

well da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a RACIST I DONT LIKE THAT ? ? CRACKA so i guess that LOL
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'll ? that ? in a fullnelson in the name of Fred Hampton

...for the record
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    to be honest i'm still having trouble believing that some real ? out Oakland are letting this ? fly. i just boggles my mind. but yet we haven't heard Too Short or E 40 or any reputable ? form the bay area speak on it. What they are basically saying is that they aren't saying the word b/c it's ? up their money when they go other places. they don't even realize why folks were upset.

Co-sign. I was also wondering why Too $hort I consider to be the official ambassador for Oakland letting this ? ride.

There is no way I'm going to believe that V-Nasty didn't know the N-word wasn't acceptable outside of Oakland. ? out of here. She ain't fooling nobody.

Sounds like Mr. Fab was about to get his ass beat.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I'll ? that ? in a fullnelson in the name of Fred Hampton

...for the record
    This ? said full Nelson lol ? would be tapping out pun intended.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Co-sign. I was also wondering why Too $hort I consider to be the official ambassador for Oakland letting this ? ride.

There is no way I'm going to believe that V-Nasty didn't know the N-word wasn't acceptable outside of Oakland. ? out of here. She ain't fooling nobody.

yeah sum1 had 2 have came @ fab talkin about beatin him fa allowin v-nasty 2 say ? cuz that housenigga is singin a different tune now & that cracka v-nasty knew betta about sayin ? she was just use 2 them houseniggaz she b around n oakland akA COONTOWN allowin her 2 say ? ,.,.
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Hiphop still lost cause the highest selling artist is a white racist cracka. So whoopee damn doo a cracka not saying ? on record that ? still said it and never got checked and fabby never got his munkee ass kicked.

Won fight losing the war smdh

lol real talk!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    why is it that 98% of the videos/interviews w/ rappers, regardless of the topic, ends w/ them puling out money and saying something about "Dead white faces"

sounds like a bad.. sketch comedy routine.. but... its not..
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    People think they're scared of Ross? lol
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We'll see how long this last before she pop up with anoth video talmbout shooting ?
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That tune changed up mighty fast.

They remembered DJ Vlad getting hemmed up and the life flashed before they eyes
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    all up in arms and no one busting guns...smh
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    People think they're scared of Ross? lol

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    She did it to salvage Kreayshawn career. She still owes a label a album. ? quick to give Ross credit for everything.

"Rozay the reason the sky blue" ass ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    She just needs to let 10 ? run a train on her for me to forgive her now.

Interracial_braces.gif
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Man yall will say anything to make sure whitey is right huh?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Man yall will say anything to make sure whitey is right huh?

gotta protect ? by any means necessary
    non violent protests in the name of the great white hope v-nasty bein able to degrade negros will happen
    the revolution will be televised and sponsored by vans, levis skinny jeans, and deep v-neck shirts
  • Turfaholic
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fab stays catching flack. Hes right. When ? popped off everybody acted like he was speaking ? . Fans turned on him when the hyphy ? didn't get good recognition across the nation. N they turned on him wit this ? .
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Fab stays catching flack. Hes right. When ? popped off everybody acted like he was speaking ? . Fans turned on him when the hyphy ? didn't get good recognition across the nation. N they turned on him wit this ? .

wat else did that housenigga xpect? he is kool wit crackaz callin blkz ? everybody aint tomz like u & him smh,.,.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? can stop ? ' now, word.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Imo he became a joke once Royce destroyed him on wax....he should have just kept his lil on stage "freestyle" win and keep it moving instead of popping ? in interviews he got destroyed aint been or done ? since...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    she said my mom don't even codone it. they just making this a bigger spectacle, now they trying to turn the argument around.

i just gonna say oakland is on some other ? if i go to the carryout and mai ling say ? around here there gonna be some issues

they just lost
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Exactly. they thought ? was sweet til they started venturign out in the limelight. Fab realized that every city they visit he gonna have to fight for his life. Or when they are interviewed it's all ppl will ask them about. you can't make money like that so they told her to stop. But they still some ignorant ass ? trying to flip the argument as if something is wrong with all of us and we are the one's who are racist.
  • Turfaholic
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Imo he became a joke once Royce destroyed him on wax....he should have just kept his lil on stage "freestyle" win and keep it moving instead of popping ? in interviews he got destroyed aint been or dgone ? since...

Royce had to go home and write some ? . Face to face Fab lit his world up. I don't go off of the 3rd response. Like Hovs "Super Ugly" was better than "Ether" but Nas still won.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Royce had to go home and write some ? . Face to face Fab lit his world up. I don't go off of the 3rd response. Like Hovs "Super Ugly" was better than "Ether" but Nas still won.

Actually Mistah ? was the one who wrote the first diss on Wax aftrer that ? ...and needless to say he got destroyed.