"Wayne scorching, I'll applaud him, If he keep going, pass the torch to him"- Jay z

Options
thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Reason
Safe to say Weezy doubled WTT sales and is the biggest name in rap music asides Eminem

Weezy is to big of an artist to be going at Jayz...? aint even on the same level...Jayz is a tier down

Jay aint on his level, this so called " throne" if officially Weezy...

Even the pregnant stunt aint gonna take away from Waynes sales....

as Jigga Man would say to 50 cent "numbers don't lie"

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont think B's pregnancy was a stunt to stop Waynes album sales..how does that even correlate?

Yo off topic..but someone said in the waynes pants thread that your a female..true or false??
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Yo off topuic..but someone said in the waynes pants thread that your a female..true or false??

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    12 number one albums>>>
  • Duncan21
    Duncan21 Members Posts: 296
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay will not diss Lil Wayne when Lil Waynes has a bigger following than him. Jay waits for you to fall off and be at your lowest before he will diss you. Even with Nas he waited until well after Nastradamus to diss Nas, after HNIC flopped to diss Prodigy, after Jim Jones flopped etc. Jay ain't got the ? to diss a rapper when he's at the height of his popularity.

Jay>Nas>>>>>>>Wayne
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    really this ? again you a better poster than this
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont think B's pregnancy was a stunt to stop Waynes album sales..how does that even correlate?

Yo off topic..but someone said in the waynes pants thread that your a female..true or false??

It would actually make sense if thesynthesis was a chick. No grown man should be THIS obsessed with another man, most especially one who will most likely never know he exists
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love how Waynes fans always talk about sales with it comes to validating him, never lyrical content. Wanye fans=50 cent fans.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    really this ? again you a better poster than this

Is he/she? All I've seen lately is duke constantly dissing Jay, in like every post.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options

jay will go to any lengths to take away from waynes limelight, the vmas was a publicity stunt, who wud have known bey was pregnant ? wayne threw on nicki minajs leggings (which she borrowed from kanye) and snatched the limelight back and added a 100k on his sales.....

also

false

i aint even a fan of wayne like that, but a ? selling that man records in 2011, its crazy to me, and dissin jay at the same time and nobody saying ? , thats power
  • Duncan21
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    It would actually make sense if thesynthesis was a chick. No grown man should be THIS obsessed with another man, most especially one who will most likely never know he exists

Lol... He acts like a scorned female.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay will not diss Lil Wayne when Lil Waynes has a bigger following than him. Jay waits for you to fall off and be at your lowest before he will diss you. Even with Nas he waited until well after Nastradamus to diss Nas, after HNIC flopped to diss Prodigy, after Jim Jones flopped etc. Jay ain't got the ? to diss a rapper when he's at the height of his popularity.

thats very true,

or of he see's u gettin buzz he will try and dead that ? like he tried with jim jones
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jay will go to any lengths to take away from waynes limelight, the vmas was a publicity stunt, who wud have known bey was pregnant ? wayne threw on nicki minajs leggings (which she borrowed from kanye) and snatched the limelight back and added a 100k on his sales.....

also

false

i aint even a fan of wayne like that, but a ? selling that man records in 2011, its crazy to me, and dissin jay at the same time and nobody saying ? , thats power

.....carry on
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    T/s has an unhealthy obsession with Jay-Z
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    I love how Waynes fans always talk about sales with it comes to validating him, never lyrical content. Wanye fans=50 cent fans.

"12 number 1 albums"

"jays net worth is such and such"

"warren buffet"

etc....

i dont listen to wayne like that, minus a few songs, but dont be actin like jay stans dont be bringing up random ? .....

u only have to look at this thread.....
  • Duncan21
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats very true,

or of he see's u gettin buzz he will try and dead that ? like he tried with jim jones

If Jay was trying to take away wayne's limelight, wouldn't he diss him at the height of his popularity? Dissin him when hes on the decline wouldn't make sense now would it?
  • Duncan21
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "12 number 1 albums"

"jays net worth is such and such"

"warren buffet"

etc....

i dont listen to wayne like that, minus a few songs, but dont be actin like jay stans dont be bringing up random ? .....

u only have to look at this thread.....

Jay's lyrical content>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne's lyrical content.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    T/s has an unhealthy obsession with Jay-Z

Needs to be said. Atleast Tompetrez is OCCASSIONALLY funny, thesynthesis is just sad.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Duncan21 wrote: »
    Jay's lyrical content>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne's lyrical content.

debatable

lyrics are subjective

both of them dont say much lyrically, one raps about ? in 88 and the other raps about bloods

i can only compare them for songs, wayne makes hits, jay cant anymore

jay himself said if wayne carries on having success then he is that ? ,, that was 4 years ago... and wayne is still riding high
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    44-Dame-Sigh.gif
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

also

false

Bruh.....you have a problem.....you can try to cover up the hate you have by saying, " I like Jay older stuff." But you clearly have a problem....
  • Duncan21
    edited August 2011
    Options
    debatable

lyrics are subjective

both of them dont say much lyrically, one raps about ? in 88 and the other raps about bloods

i can only compare them for songs, wayne makes hits, jay cant anymore

jay himself said is wayne carries on having success then he is that ? ,, that was years ago... and wayne is still riding high

How is that debatable? Ur blatant hate of jay is unhealthy... When is the last song you've hov rap about ? in 88?
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do i make jay stans mad? its too easy lmaooo

i actually posted a quote from Jayz himself.....u cant argue against ur leader...

"Wayne scorching, I'll applaud him, If he keep going, pass the torch to him"- Jay z

safe to say the torch has been passed,
  • Duncan21
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do i make jay stans mad? its too easy lmaooo

i actually posted a quote from Jayz himself.....u cant argue against ur leader...

safe to say the torch has been passed,

How is the torch passed when Hov just came off his biggest album of his career in bp3?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL at jay stans saying t/s makes the same thread everyday yet everyday jay stans cry for 20 pages on those threads
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dawg ur jay hate is crazy...with that said yes its safe to say wayne is one of the biggest artist in hip hop. jay will never do wayne numbers. i dont believe jay could stop wayne sales.