For the ni99as who work as engineers and what not..

Options
G.R.I.P. Money $$$
G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Fresh Produce
How much would do yall charge to master songs/albums, can a ? get a preview, and how would i need to send it to u...

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i use sony acid.... this is what i do on each song... first i record my verses, overdubs and adlibs, and put that all into 1 mp3, then the hook, and its adlibs and put it all into 1 mp3, so if u looked on my screen it would be like i only used 3 tracks, the beat, verses, and hook. if i were to send to u, would i need to send every track i recorded, and separate each sound in the beat, or could i just keep it like dat??
  • zandre
    zandre Members Posts: 8
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I currently run a studio of a value over 3 million and work with 2 artists. We just finished a track with 2 Pistols from Cash Money Records.

We provide over the internet mixing service and as an introductory price (normally we charge a lot more) I'll ask only for 150. For an additional 10 dollars we can set up a live video cam so that you can see us mix your track live.

If you'd like to view our studio check out the link below (video blog of our artist devvon terrell) You can check our channel too and browse our other videos to see more of the studio.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWR4O3M-PEM

We prefer our files in WAV. We can set up your own personal FTP server for file transfer.

If you're interested (or anybody else is) e-mail me at zandre@klass-sick.com.
  • DjWhiteMike
    DjWhiteMike Members Posts: 6
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My partner does the mixing and mastering. You can google him ..Traxx Trigga
    We charge 35 an hour.. download the album and get an idea of the final sound
    http://theflyboyz.com/media/flyboyz747247.zip
  • winkwestwood
    winkwestwood Members Posts: 19
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not to mess up no one's hustle but u can mix/master ya' own ? with the right programming and equipment. For me, for instance, I master my music thru FL using a compressor, limiter, and Ozone. I would use my monitors to listen for frequencies and consistencies. When mixing/mastering I always use "? Ears" and never mix/master songs consecutively. The only limitations I have using a computer to mix/master is the decible reduction because digital processing cuts at 0db where analog cuts at 6db.
  • hulkhelton
    hulkhelton Members Posts: 200
    edited May 2010
    Options
    zandre wrote: »
    I currently run a studio of a value over 3 million...

Broken Record?