I need some pointers on taking ? pics ladies

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
I try to keep it classy in every aspect of my life nahmean. From the way I talk to the way I dress to the way I present myself to the common man, I like to keep it 100% classy at all times. So my question is this, how do I take tasteful nudes? What should the background be? From what angle?

Comments

• shadb33
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This thread was serious yall.

keithsweat.jpg
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't try to make it look bigger..whatever you do. That will only worsen the disappointment when she sees it in person.
  • shadb33
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no need for that Kat...im a proud magnum wearer...im tryin to figure out how to make the pic tasteful ya know...u got any pointers
  • kat2180
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    no need for that Kat...im a proud magnum wearer...im tryin to figure out how to make the pic tasteful ya know...u got any pointers

Lay down on the bed and just take a straight shot I guess...as long as you're not shooting it from the nuts up then I don't see the difference. We're just concerned with seeing what you're working with..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what Kat said

or......you could stand up in front of the mirror and take a pic ............... hard not soft

zoom in on the good stuff too
  • kat2180
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what Kat said

or......you could stand up in front of the mirror and take a pic ............... hard not soft

zoom in on the good stuff too

Yeah please don't waste a woman's time sending her a soft ? pic. We don't care how it looks when it's not ready for action.
  • shadb33
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aight see im learning now. No soft pics. Ok now if I take it in front of the mirror do it from the side? or frontal?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ummm frontal

or you could do both
  • Ms. Mephisto
    Ms. Mephisto Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Make sure all the nooks and crannies are clean. ? cheese, not cute.

Put some lotion on that thang! Ain't nothing more pitiful than a ashy dusty lookin ? .

And if your hand will be in the picture put some lotion on it too and clean underneath your fingernails.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    make it shiny.
    no face shots
    no kids in the background playing or sleeping
    various angles appreciated.
    have charisma
  • A.Bump
    A.Bump Members Posts: 78
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Don't try to make it look bigger..whatever you do. That will only worsen the disappointment when she sees it in person.
    I wish women would think this way about their weaves
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Make sure all the nooks and crannies are clean. ? cheese, not cute.

Put some lotion on that thang! Ain't nothing more pitiful than a ashy dusty lookin ? .

And if your hand will be in the picture put some lotion on it too and clean underneath your fingernails.

lmao 3x hella funny!
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If u take it from up top- looking down it makes it look bigger. but u cant send that to chicks u might actually ? cause she's gonna be ? .
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Never take nude pics, you don't want that ? to come up some day. You 45 and all of a sudden, that ? on your daughter webpage. Not dope.