Coppin fake ? ... SMH

Options
tangible thoughts
tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
edited February 2011 in Fashion Forward
was passing by the mall saw some dude selling fake prada sneakers for $40.. and there were MOBS, yes MOBS, of people buying them ? left and right. save up and get the real ? broke ? !

Comments

• missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Canal Street in NY ...........nothing new

its always hella people
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always buy fake ? thats who i am
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ....ill cosign this 90%......

If u gone get some fake ? , get the good fakes...

The only thing i will buy bootleg is some all white airforce ones... I promise them ? go up atleast 10-15$ er summer...and i only wear them like once a month (gotta keep em lookin fresh)
  • tangible thoughts
    edited April 2010
    Options
    any regular person who actually buys prada sneakers is a ? tool.

word to mother.

i agree, but just the fact of people buying that fake ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sacreligous

not cool

• DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I got one of them Marc Ecko watches that are iced out.......? costs like $700 Australian, not sure what that is in the states though.
    The diamonds in it aint real but whats that Joell Ortiz line, like "And so what if the ice aint real in my watch, when the light hits it, ? still looks hott" or somethin like that....

That still warrant a SMH?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    everyone in the hood has a pair of True Religion jeans and the majority of those ? buy those ? in the downtown section of Newark.

U got the bootleggers selling em outside in the booths and the indians in the boutiques selling em for $125-150....

can't see myself wearing a pair of those jeans from $125 to $300 on my ass unless i can find a pair my size in the 50-70% at my 2nd job at Macy's using my employee discount....
  • tangible thoughts
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I got one of them Marc Ecko watches that are iced out.......? costs like $700 Australian, not sure what that is in the states though.
    The diamonds in it aint real but whats that Joell Ortiz line, like "And so what if the ice aint real in my watch, when the light hits it, ? still looks hott" or somethin like that....

That still warrant a SMH?

marc ecko watches go for $700? really? which one. most expensive one ive seen was only about 2 bills.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    coppin fake ? is just cheating yourself.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey.. don't knock it.. I bought a fake Chanel bag when I was in middle school.. and everyone believed that it was real.. aaooww..!!
  • tangible thoughts
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey.. don't knock it.. I bought a fake Chanel bag when I was in middle school.. and everyone believed that it was real.. aaooww..!!

you lucky you aint got exposed! ? wouldve been roastin that ass for ages
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://www.timebooth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ecko-chan-fron.jpg

Dont know if that links going to work bro, but thats the watch if you want to check it, was the 1st one that came up when i google'd Marc Ecko watches too....but yea man, thats it. I aint sure exactly how much i forked out for it bro but i know it was alot higher then 2 bills haha.
    Copped it maybe 3 years ago, it was there top of the range in the 1st series he released out here in Aus and its still fresh....

So........whats the opinion? Smh at fake ice'd out Ecko watch or does it and i get a pass in this thread? :)
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    people cant afford real ? these days it's the recession
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i agree, but just the fact of people buying that fake ? .

So what are you wearing; real fruit of the loom tee shirts? ? outta here.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    People buying ? as a status symbol or for some fake as respect lost..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Xysven
    Xysven Members Posts: 46
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I mean we bootleg DVD's and CD's... Ask for the hookup from our friends that work for certain stores, We buy off brand items from Wal-Mart(Great Value Brand) etc...

So why is buying clothes that were made next door to the Nike Factory wrong?

If I can get the same quality and look for a better price then wha you think I'm Gon do????

You'll NEVER Get The Same QUALITY With Purchasing Fake ? , It's Only A SMALL Matter Of Time That Stuff Breaks Down Worse Than A 73 Pinto...

I Hate Fakes' Just Save Your Money And Purchase The Real Thing, I Buy Stuff That I LIKE, I Can Be Labeled Up x Down All Day If I Wanted To, But I'd Rather Invest My Money x Then Be Able To Afford What I Like...Label ? Are Corny, Just Copping Because It Says Louis This x Prada That ..& They Still Never Look GOOD In The Stuff, Come Off As "LOOK @ ME, I'm WEARING THIS or THAT" ..It's Funny People Buy Things They Cant Afford, To Impress People They Don't Like ...

Another Thing Is, You Should NEVER Have A LANDLORD & A LANDROVER ..
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ jordans really come in that color.......really?
    fifty-wtf.gif
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fucc fake ? .......one of my babymamas brothers is the "shoe man" on the westside.....rode wit him one day.....? sold over 50 jordans out the trunk of his car.....thats why since last summer i only rocc custom ? .....i got bout 15 pais of shoes from nikeid.nike.com, 2 from miadidas.com, & 2 from converse....u can customize ur ? to how ever u want....xcluxive ? .....& clothes i only fucc wit levis str8 out the store......seen a store that had true religion spelled ture religon....clowned the hell out of they ass before i walked out
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    harty har har @ my boy back in VA tellin me about a commercial on the radio for some store sellin all types of urban clothing ? that said "WE GOT TIMBS TIMBS TIMBS" for real cheap or whatever

he goes to check em out

but they got TIMS
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all i gotta say is if you cant afford it dont buy it, and if you buy the fakes your more than a fool because when ppl see you got on fakes you will get clowned on and you only have yourself to blame........
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just copped a fake dvd
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? wear me out like Fendi