• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I watched it what knowledge did he drop? He pieced together pieces in the early 1900's on to make a story, the Illuminati if real we started before America was inhabited by the white man and before slavery was started. It was also way before Karl Marx (40-60years and thats if you discount the Illuminati of Bavaria who were the original group as far back as 18,000BC). This whole thing is based on the theory that they have an agenda to create a new world order. IMO the whole thing is false and just another conspiracy theory started mad late and using current pieces to make it fit something started.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm not saying i believe all of it and you may have to go ahead and watch the entire series when you get some time, some of the things he said was factual i'm sure you know about how the jews funded the naacp and also had interests in wars from the revolutionary to the war in iraq, just check out the series when you get a chance. i'm not one of those people who blames everything on the illuminati but some things do make you scratch your head. everything isn't visible at face value.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ill watch all of the vids sometime tonight, tommorow ill let you know whats up
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im not trying to be antagonistic in this response. Im honestly wondering, and trying to get a point across. To you it may sound stupid and immature, but please dont insult my intelligence. Okay, the illumanati are theoretically connected to Jay-Z, Rhianna, and all that jazz. Fine with me, I dont listen to them. But the problem I have is they worship the Devil and may be possessed by him. Im not saying that I believe in ? or Satan, or whatnot. But look at Revelations. ? wants to bring us home, and Satan wants to claim as many of us as he can. A chess game in which we are the prize, and occasionally pawns. Either way the world is screwed, if and when it goes down. But why should we allow it to happen? Are you ready to die? And who says you have to pay allegience to ? or satan? Why not pay allegience to yourself and refuse to accept either? They are both bad guys as far as I am concerned and Humans dont have to be a prize. By refusing to pay allegience to either side, it is quite possible that the world will not end because neither would gain the advantage. Why are we not players in this made struggle. All of humanity may not be able to stand up to ? or satan alone, but if they are still battling each other as people claim, the influenced can go to heaven and hell while the rest of us stay on earth. does this make any sense?
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Illuminati could be more believable if people stop focusing their attention on Jay-Z, etc. It makes u not even wanna research it cause the evidence people bring up is so ridiculous. Also, the whole religious aspect of it. It's hard to believe in the anti-Christ, satanism, etc. when u aren't a Christian to begin with. I think (pretty much kno) that their is an elite group of people who control the media, money, etc. If u wanna call them the Illuminati then aight go ahead.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im not trying to be antagonistic in this response. Im honestly wondering, and trying to get a point across. To you it may sound stupid and immature, but please dont insult my intelligence. Okay, the illumanati are theoretically connected to Jay-Z, Rhianna, and all that jazz. Fine with me, I dont listen to them. But the problem I have is they worship the Devil and may be possessed by him. Im not saying that I believe in ? or Satan, or whatnot. But look at Revelations. ? wants to bring us home, and Satan wants to claim as many of us as he can. A chess game in which we are the prize, and occasionally pawns. Either way the world is screwed, if and when it goes down. But why should we allow it to happen? Are you ready to die? And who says you have to pay allegience to ? or satan? Why not pay allegience to yourself and refuse to accept either? They are both bad guys as far as I am concerned and Humans dont have to be a prize. By refusing to pay allegience to either side, it is quite possible that the world will not end because neither would gain the advantage. Why are we not players in this made struggle. All of humanity may not be able to stand up to ? or satan alone, but if they are still battling each other as people claim, the influenced can go to heaven and hell while the rest of us stay on earth. does this make any sense?

yes it makes sense, but it is more or less your opinion which isn't backed by any facts. not saying religion is, when you have a group of people who control the money,fund both sides of wars, media, banks, etc. it can create a hellistic reality on earth no matter if you believe in ? or not. the more our u.s. dollar loses value the closer we get to a one world government. you can say "well this was back in 1967" and the illuminati theory is even older than that so why isn't anything happening? the conspirators knew that this change probably would not take place in their lifetime but they set forth the motion and the families and inner circles still exist. this is all documented.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    stuff is kinda happening. wars, and upcropping of mental illness, increase in drug related activity. not that drugs are bad, but sometimes the people who do them are. and as for the illuminati, im not sure if they are as active as we may think, but if they are, we should at least try to stop them. In the old days, when a gang or group of people were causing problems or gaining power and using it negatively a posse was formed, an anti gang gang basically. Now im not calling for it, but i wouldnt be sad if it were to happen. the idea of anyone having that much power is crazy. not because we are controlled, but because people shouldnt have that kind of power. It is documented, proven, and accepted that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Ive even come to realize why absolute power corrupts absolutely. or, one possible reason why. If ? and satan are at war, and im not saying they exist (in fact i am agnostic. i choose to have no religion so that i can keep an open mind to all religions) but have faith in yourself. youre the only one who cant run away, the only one who doesnt really have ulterior motives for yourself. you cant completely lie to yourself, trick yourself. you usually know youre tricking yourself and whatnot.Also, I say down with the Free Masons, and the Illuminati, and the Mafia, and any secretive group that thinks they can control the world. I want to expose them for the cowards they are. Turning to ? or satan to ask for the power to do something you could easily do yourself. The common people could take them all down. We are still the majority, and in a war, the man with the most bullets wins. Usually. Strategy does have something to do it. But an angry mob vs the Mob? Id put my money on an angry mob. I dont think people realize how much....whatever it is we have. Id say power, and it is that, but not really.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and the one world economy... a long time ago I thought it could help the world, but i dont think it is now. But at 16 one is bound to make mistakes.the closer we come to it, the more corrupt we become. its weird. one world economy only works if its a good economy... we are doomed unless we stop trying to fix things and get together and think about whats wrong, how it became wrong, and what the psychological implications of it all is. or maybe it would be better to say sociological implications. and we cant fix the world if half of us don't believe anythings wrong.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    stuff is kinda happening. wars, and upcropping of mental illness, increase in drug related activity. not that drugs are bad, but sometimes the people who do them are. and as for the illuminati, im not sure if they are as active as we may think, but if they are, we should at least try to stop them. In the old days, when a gang or group of people were causing problems or gaining power and using it negatively a posse was formed, an anti gang gang basically. Now im not calling for it, but i wouldnt be sad if it were to happen. the idea of anyone having that much power is crazy. not because we are controlled, but because people shouldnt have that kind of power. It is documented, proven, and accepted that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Ive even come to realize why absolute power corrupts absolutely. or, one possible reason why. If ? and satan are at war, and im not saying they exist (in fact i am agnostic. i choose to have no religion so that i can keep an open mind to all religions) but have faith in yourself. youre the only one who cant run away, the only one who doesnt really have ulterior motives for yourself. you cant completely lie to yourself, trick yourself. you usually know youre tricking yourself and whatnot.Also, I say down with the Free Masons, and the Illuminati, and the Mafia, and any secretive group that thinks they can control the world. I want to expose them for the cowards they are. Turning to ? or satan to ask for the power to do something you could easily do yourself. The common people could take them all down. We are still the majority, and in a war, the man with the most bullets wins. Usually. Strategy does have something to do it. But an angry mob vs the Mob? Id put my money on an angry mob. I dont think people realize how much....whatever it is we have. Id say power, and it is that, but not really.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options

awareness is really the only defense as long as you dont sheep (sleep) through life and accept everything at face value, its more mental warfare than anything, money and all that stays here when you die. me personally i believe if one cannot let go of things here in the natrual world (money and all that comes with it) ? , fame, etc... when you die you are never at peace because those thing can never be attained. that is hell, constant torment due to the fact you will never again satisfy those needs and wants. human nature is to not be satisfied anyway thats why you have to gain power over your fleshly physical desires.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There was a book about hell, its sort of along the same general thought of the Divine Comedy by... cant remember the name at the moment.... but anyway this book claims that all of hell is other people. its a fair point. people thrown together in this "meliting ? " of society and we are certainly causeing trouble. Our wants all conflict because everyone cant have everything. "I want it all, I want it all, and I want it noooooow" Im an ex- manwhore or player as the popular term says. I had an awakaning that made me look from the outside in, and players aint nothing to be proud of. Now I turn down chicks I aint dating. Giving in to physical desire just makes you weak. Impossible to resist the allure of the pussay. And I currently live in a one bedroom apartment with 3 other people. And im satisfied that there is a place to sleep and food in the refrigerator. and of course an internet to have discussions and learn more or test the knowledge i have learned...but I have a theory that involves the internet and the downfall of society, basically, were there no internet the world would collapse, but ive also connected the interneto why marriage cannot last in todays society, or why its a hell of a lot more work than it was.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I finally watched the rest of them, to me its still the same thing. They take pieces of facual information and piece it together to fit a discription of what they are looking for.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I finally watched the rest of them, to me its still the same thing. They take pieces of facual information and piece it together to fit a discription of what they are looking for.

that may or may not be true, but if there wasn't a way to "piece it together to fit a description" then it would't make sense.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its always the same with these types of videos....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that may or may not be true, but if there wasn't a way to "piece it together to fit a description" then it would't make sense.

Thats the thing though, you can piece ? together to create just about anything and have it fit
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats the thing though, you can piece ? together to create just about anything and have it fit

i understand what you saying as they show pictures of today's politicians and what not, but myron fagan is talking about dates, names, and actual events, that is not opinion based at all.

it's not like a video showing pyrimids with the eye on top and dollar bills with the owl, and pictures of people throwin up the suposed baphomet, not the same at all he's talking about things that happen and how they carry over.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i understand what you saying as they show pictures of today's politicians and what not, but myron fagan is talking about dates, names, and actual events, that is not opinion based at all.

it's not like a video showing pyrimids with the eye on top and dollar bills with the owl, and pictures of people throwin up the suposed baphomet, not the same at all he's talking about things that happen and how they carry over.

Lol what hes doing is taking historical events that he can use to fill holes and create something, If I wanted to I could start off using things that happened from the 1800s on to show you how Charlie Murphy is an alien and is really here to hold us captive until the rest get here.

Thats the thing about a theory, you can pull ? together and make it all fit into a very believable story, at some point you have to be able to prove it true though which no one has.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol what hes doing is taking historical events that he can use to fill holes and create something, If I wanted to I could start off using things that happened from the 1800s on to show you how Charlie Murphy is an alien and is really here to hold us captive until the rest get here.

Thats the thing about a theory, you can pull ? together and make it all fit into a very believable story, at some point you have to be able to prove it true though which no one has.

i'll give you an example of the point i was making.

there is proof george w. bush's grandfather prescot bush did a lot of business with adolf ? right? thats not just piecing ? together.

there is proof that jewish bankers funded both sides of world war II for instance, thats just 2 examples.

i understand if someone is just saying ? and trying to link it to events but some things can be proven.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'll give you an example of the point i was making.

there is proof george w. bush's grandfather prescot bush did a lot of business with adolf ? right? thats not just piecing ? together.

there is proof that jewish bankers funded both sides of world war II for instance, thats just 2 examples.

i understand if someone is just saying ? and trying to link it to events but some things can be proven.

Thats what im sayin though, they are using acual events but they are fitting a description to them to make them have illuminati ties, neither of those examples are signs of an illuminati planning a global agenda.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what purpose would someone have in funding both sides of a war? that means neither country is independent, that means that the interests of these banksters create this "conflict" to get a fixed outcome.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    until a few years ago i thought the N.A.A.C.P. was started by black leaders who wanted to organize themselves independently for equality.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what purpose would someone have in funding both sides of a war? that means neither country is independent, that means that the interests of these banksters create this "conflict" to get a fixed outcome.

Yea but that dont mean Illuminati, if the banker funds both sides, hell end up earning double back through the places getting loans to rebuild the destruction, its not about world ? its about money.

And the history was wide out there for the NAACP, it wasnt hard to know it wasnt
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea but that dont mean Illuminati, if the banker funds both sides, hell end up earning double back through the places getting loans to rebuild the destruction, its not about world ? its about money.

money is power, ? they could call themselves the power rangers, it's the same goal, they profit off of the deaths of our soldiers and their soldiers, sold-iers, you can't dominate the world unless you dominate the money.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    money is power, ? they could call themselves the power rangers, it's the same goal, they profit off of the deaths of our soldiers and their soldiers, sold-iers, you can't dominate the world unless you dominate the money.

But having money doesnt scream "hey i want to take over the world enslave everyone and if you open ur eyes im in the illuminati" Not everyone who loves money has evil agendas, for someone to take over the world they would need the richest people from everywhere to gather and accept a common plan, the illuminati doesnt do that or you would see the meetings. I think if your worried about anyone it should be the Bilderberg group