Aliens MAY exist...

Options

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    If you believe the government orchestrated 9/11 you are not allowed to make comments regarding intelligence and science.

Oh gtfoh... lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I underlined the answer to your question. Why can't we just believe ? and take His word for what it is?

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Revelation 4:11

Bro, anyone is allowed to question/challenge ? . I'm not trying to doubt the dude or anything, I have my questions is all.

So the planets are for our pleasure, okay, what I thought originally. What about life? Do you think there's ANY TYPE OF LIFE on other planets? Whether it's a sprouting plant or microscopic bacteria type stuff...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because I have been sanctified by truth. If you would give your life to Jesus Christ, you will receive truth as well. And the truth will set you free. Hallelujah!

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17

That's not a really convincing answer. I'm sure ? felt sanctified by the truth too when he was killing Jews and slaughtering the Polish.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Oh gtfoh... lol

Im extremely serious.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im extremely serious.

Good for you. You're entitled to your opinion.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Good for you. You're entitled to your opinion.

And my own facts.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And my own facts.

Chike is a believer of the fantastic ideas that make up most conspiracy theories. Present facts and you will be countered with half-truths, innuendos, and falsehoods..... I wouldnt waste my time.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Chike is a believer of the fantastic ideas that make up most conspiracy theories. Present facts and you will be countered with half-truths, innuendos, and falsehoods..... I wouldnt waste my time.

Oh here we go...
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options

So what do you believe about 9/11?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Bro, anyone is allowed to question/challenge ? . I'm not trying to doubt the dude or anything, I have my questions is all.

So the planets are for our pleasure, okay, what I thought originally. What about life? Do you think there's ANY TYPE OF LIFE on other planets? Whether it's a sprouting plant or microscopic bacteria type stuff...

? created all things for His pleasure. But in regards to there being other life on planets only ? would know that. Deuteronomy 29:29 says, "The secret things belong to the Lord our ? , but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law." If life existed on other planets mankind would never know because that is a secret thing that belongs to the Lord. But what ? has revealed belong to us. And I only go by what ? has revealed. And what ? has revealed is that He created mankind and animals after He created angels. Those are the only creative intelligences that ? has revealed to humanity that exists in this universe.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's not a really convincing answer. I'm sure ? felt sanctified by the truth too when he was killing Jews and slaughtering the Polish.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
    Proverbs 14:12

? wasn't walking in truth my brother. He thought he was doing what was right, but the end of his ways ended in eternal death. Scripture never lies my friend.

Truth is only found in Jesus Christ because He is the way, the truth, and the life. No one will come to the Father, except through Him. Let ? take residence in your heart my friend. Make room for Him, so that ? can show up and show out. ? bless.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And my own facts.

What facts do you know to be true that lead you to believe that there is NO possible way that 9/11 could have been an inside job? I use to be a skeptic too until I looked at all the details surrounding that day. And this video as well:
    If you really watched it, what are your thoughts on te "facts" presented ny this man?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh ? man, I really don't want to get into this 9/11 ? . ? weighs on me and just ? with me.

I use to believe the whole "controlled demolition" theory. It's easy to say hey, look at this ______________. Thing is, the vast majority of the public doesn't know ? about thermite, demolition etc. So it's easy for them to believe it, especially when you're pointing out the dust plumes which is said to be "bombs going off"

Look. Yeah, witness's said, "sounded like bombs going off" sure, in the heat of the moment, we're under attack no one knows wtf these sounds are. ? 's falling, slamming into the ground shaking it, making a loud BOOM, of course it sounds like a bomb.

Ex. when you see on the news a car slams into a office building or house what do they say? "Sounded like a bomb", or a "train". It wasn't literal.

2ndly there are so many flaws with the whole demolition theory. I forget most of 'em. But I do know that the thermite was tested numerous times on ? ass steel and it didn't splice slice cut through it.

They even put 4 steal beams, with some sort of weight on top then lit up a pool of jet fuel, it softened the beams to falling/twisting. AND twisting is what you see in the building before it falls. I'll have to find the photo but in one corner of the building, it's turning in on itself, how so if its "STRONG steel" ??? ? weakened period, it didn't MELT into liquid, it became taffy and just fell in on itself.

I don't understand, "a steel building has never fallen due to fire", um, a plane hit it, going like 400 - 500 mph, exploded, and burned for like what, an hour or a bit more?

They also said the Titanic would never sink, ahh but it did.

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL YOU PROVE IT IMPOSSIBLE. And they CANNOT prove a building will not fall due to what took place on 9/11.

Did they know? Yeah. Did they want to stop it? No. Why? Greed, oil, war, money etc

They knew, of course. But to carry out all this lame ass stupid conspiracy bombs ? would take MONTHS, months upon months and at least 50 people.

It takes demolition experts like 2 to 2 1/2 months to pull down a parking garage. How the ? would they pull 3 buildings within 2 weeks of working? Remember, security was taken out 2 weeks prior to 9/11 and they "worked on the building" during this time. So there is the 2 weeks they ? around in there.

Anything makes ABSOLUTE sense? No.

I'm tired, I'll get back on tomorrow and waste my pitiful breath on these lames who think it was bombed. I use to think the same, until you open your eyes for real and see the real facts. Understand it, not just read into it.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    What facts do you know to be true that lead you to believe that there is NO possible way that 9/11 could have been an inside job? I use to be a skeptic too until I looked at all the details surrounding that day. And this video as well:
    If you really watched it, what are your thoughts on te "facts" presented ny this man?

i mean its pretty sure that this wasnt all osamas and al qaedas work.. but i wonder why they want ppl to know or to think it was an inside job with those tv shows
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    i mean its pretty sure that this wasnt all osamas and al qaedas work.. but i wonder why they want ppl to know or to think it was an inside job with those tv shows

So who work was it and how did it work?
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options

9/11 was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqKlASKeH3c&feature=fvsr ..
    an economy going down hill? call it a desperation move..

what i dont get is.. if bush was such a ? .. why the ? did he get a second term?? are people THAT stupid.. if you remember the first term before elected.. he had that "down to the last vote" ? with al gore.. did people like em that much? but any way..cant deny the facts.. everybody in the middle east is sour with the americans.. they despise the white man, the flag, etc. but I CANT BLAME THEM.. the US trys to be a peacemaker with every country and you just cant do that.. its not right that soldiers are dying just for your greed.. and in turn you brainwash the people- and call it terrorism.. what they are doing in afghanistan is.. basically terrorism..

another thing about 9/11.. their was footage of al-quida (dunno how to spell it) or something close to that organization of them organizing a meeting, renting out a hall.. somewhere in georgia i believe.. discussing the "future".. and Americans.. Bush was told bout this and ignored the fact.. he also ignored the fact that were several warnings of possible "terrorism" to several cities.. its a shame people had to die from this! the government is to blame for 9/11..
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    9/11 was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqKlASKeH3c&feature=fvsr ..
    an economy going down hill? call it a desperation move..

what i dont get is.. if bush was such a ? .. why the ? did he get a second term?? are people THAT stupid.. if you remember the first term before elected.. he had that "down to the last vote" ? with al gore.. did people like em that much? but any way..cant deny the facts.. everybody in the middle east is sour with the americans.. they despise the white man, the flag, etc. but I CANT BLAME THEM.. the US trys to be a peacemaker with every country and you just cant do that.. its not right that soldiers are dying just for your greed.. and in turn you brainwash the people- and call it terrorism.. what they are doing in afghanistan is.. basically terrorism..

another thing about 9/11.. their was footage of al-quida (dunno how to spell it) or something close to that organization of them organizing a meeting, renting out a hall.. somewhere in georgia i believe.. discussing the "future".. and Americans.. Bush was told bout this and ignored the fact.. he also ignored the fact that were several warnings of possible "terrorism" to several cities.. its a shame people had to die from this! the government is to blame for 9/11..

No beef, but you're telling me ? I already know. I know the reason. I know they knew. Condelleza Rice said they knew before hand about the attacks, then later retracts her statement and said they NEVER knew and she never said they did know, ever.

I think the American public for the most part knows now they knew before hand.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

this is not fair. when the powers that be prove a connection between various individuals and groups? they get a conviction for CONSPIRACY IN A COURT OF LAW.

when we do it, u call us conspiracy theorists. which in reality isn't a bad term because a theory is just a set of facts. we just get the stigma for doing the same thing that the big boys do.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Couldn't it be that ? created "aliens" as well as us? Seems like a lot of work to only put something interesting on one planet out of billions..
  • independentsoundlab
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No beef, but you're telling me ? I already know. I know the reason. I know they knew. Condelleza Rice said they knew before hand about the attacks, then later retracts her statement and said they NEVER knew and she never said they did know, ever.

I think the American public for the most part knows now they knew before hand.

its all good
    but a good amount of Americans are ignorant and ignore facts. they still point fingers at a arab like they caused everything. whats so funny is the government calls them terrorist, paints all these pictures for the clueless; people still buy the ? . this is the same tactic the nazis used.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Couldn't it be that ? created "aliens" as well as us? Seems like a lot of work to only put something interesting on one planet out of billions..

i dont follow too much about aliens and religion/? .. ancient cultures believed that something was out there.. you can see pictures of "aliens".. pictures of "space crafts".. look at the nazca lines.. these people "cut" off tops of mountains to make runways if you will.. ancients were helped by aliens.. their is no way you can build a pyramid so precise.. that its right in the center of the longest latitude/longitude line.. they knew how the world orbitted before people even started acknowledging the fact that something was out there. all this with simple hand tools?

i dont buy the ? theory for nothing.. people have brains, i guess they used them with help from another more advanced people..
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because I have been sanctified by truth. If you would give your life to Jesus Christ, you will receive truth as well. And the truth will set you free. Hallelujah!

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17

if you believe that the bible is literally the word of ? and everything in it is the absolute truth, then how do you explain the obvious contradiction in the very 1st book? please explain how there are TWO completely different creation stories in Genesis.

the first chapter says ? made the animals first, and then he created man and women at the same time. Then in the second chapter it says ? created adam (man) first, then he created the animals, then he created eve(women).

i have yet to meet a Christian who reads the bible as literal truth who can explain this contradiction to me

Genesis 1

20. And ? said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So ? created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And ? saw that it was good. 22 ? blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24. And ? said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25. ? made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And ? saw that it was good.

26. Then ? said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27.So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? he created him, male and female he created them.

31. ? saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Genesis 2

7. the LORD ? formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

18. The LORD ? said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

19. Now the LORD ? had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air 20. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam [h] no suitable helper was found.

21. So the LORD ? caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22. Then the LORD ? made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its all good
    but a good amount of Americans are ignorant and ignore facts. they still point fingers at a arab like they caused everything. whats so funny is the government calls them terrorist, paints all these pictures for the clueless; people still buy the ? . this is the same tactic the nazis used.

Yeah, like @ the concept of 20 high jackers that day right? LMAO @ that one.

Our government knows the level of gullibility of the American people.

For the ones who are "conspiracy theorists" (no matter the level of their ideas) we're all nuts that live in holes under the ground with bumper sticks that curse our government.

When the last of the days, years, months, whatever you wanna state it as, comes then the people will see.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

ppl who profit from those "wars on terror", cant tell ya how exactly it worked theres alotta info out there but also alotta disinfo to confuse
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if you believe that the bible is literally the word of ? and everything in it is the absolute truth, then how do you explain the obvious contradiction in the very 1st book? please explain how there are TWO completely different creation stories in Genesis.

the first chapter says ? made the animals first, and then he created man and women at the same time. Then in the second chapter it says ? created adam (man) first, then he created the animals, then he created eve(women).

i have yet to meet a Christian who reads the bible as literal truth who can explain this contradiction to me

Genesis 1

20. And ? said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So ? created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And ? saw that it was good. 22 ? blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24. And ? said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25. ? made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And ? saw that it was good.

26. Then ? said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27.So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? he created him, male and female he created them.

31. ? saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Genesis 2

7. the LORD ? formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

18. The LORD ? said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

19. Now the LORD ? had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air 20. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam [h] no suitable helper was found.

21. So the LORD ? caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22. Then the LORD ? made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Gotquestions.org can answer your questions. Research it for knoweldge, instruction, and wisdom. ? bless.

Question: "Why are there two different Creation accounts in Genesis chapters 1-2?"

Answer:
    Genesis 1:1 says, “In the beginning, ? created the heavens and the earth.” Later, in Genesis 2:4, it seems that a second, different story of creation begins. The idea of two differing creation accounts is a common misinterpretation of these two passages which, in fact, describe the same creation event. They do not disagree as to the order in which things were created and do not contradict one another. Genesis 1 describes the “six days of creation” (and a seventh day of rest), Genesis 2 covers only one day of that creation week—the sixth day—and there is no contradiction.

In Genesis 2, the author steps back in the temporal sequence to the sixth day, when ? made man. In the first chapter, the author of Genesis presents the creation of man on the sixth day as the culmination or high point of creation. Then, in the second chapter, the author gives greater detail regarding the creation of man.

There are two primary claims of contradictions between Genesis chapters 1-2. The first is in regard to plant life. Genesis 1:11 records ? creating vegetation on the third day. Genesis 2:5 states that prior to the creation of man “no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD ? had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground.” So, which is it? Did ? create vegetation on the third day before He created man (Genesis 1), or after He created man (Genesis 2)? The Hebrew words for “vegetation” are different in the two passages. Genesis 1:11 uses a term that refers to vegetation in general. Genesis 2:5 uses a more specific term that refers to vegetation that requires agriculture, i.e., a person to tend it, a gardener. The passages do not contradict. Genesis 1:11 speaks of ? creating vegetation, and Genesis 2:5 speaks of ? not causing “farmable” vegetation to grow until after He created man.

The second claimed contradiction is in regard to animal life. Genesis 1:24-25 records ? creating animal life on the sixth day, before He created man. Genesis 2:19, in some translations, seems to record ? creating the animals after He had created man. However, a good and plausible translation of Genesis 2:19-20 reads, “Now the LORD ? had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them, and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field.” The text does not say that ? created man, then created the animals, and then brought the animals to the man. Rather, the text says, “Now the LORD ? had [already] created all the animals.” There is no contradiction. On the sixth day, ? created the animals, then created man, and then brought the animals to the man, allowing the man to name the animals.

By considering the two creation accounts individually and then reconciling them, we see that ? describes the sequence of creation in Genesis 1, then clarifies its most important details, especially of the sixth day, in Genesis 2. There is no contradiction here, merely a common literary device describing an event from the general to the specific.