• hot7777
    hot7777 Members Posts: 201
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wayne is so ? arrogant.Anyone seen his documentary.THIS ? ? UP THE DOCUMENTARY HALF WAY THROUGH THAT WAS ? UP.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wayne

kanye is humble as ? he's just conceited....

50 is just honest, he's not a politically corect guy...

only a low self esteem ? would say jay is arrogant,the homie is kool...
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I choose other: Shenco
  • clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So yall ? aint even going to put Camron on the list, huh?

Jay-z isnt arrogant to me. Kanye just speaks his mind. 50 cent just ruthless when he feels someone is coming at him sideways. I would have to say Camron.

At least these ? got talent and a track record to prove their boastful claims.
  • hot7777
    hot7777 Members Posts: 201
    edited September 2011
    Options
    clbenzlove wrote: »
    So yall ? aint even going to put Camron on the list, huh?

Jay-z isnt arrogant to me. Kanye just speaks his mind. 50 cent just ruthless when he feels someone is coming at him sideways. I would have to say Camron.

At least these ? got talent and a track record to prove their boastful claims.

Camron? Maybe before, but after his beef with 50 he acts way more humble.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hot7777 wrote: »
    Camron? Maybe before, but after his beef with 50 he acts way more humble.

Camron was neva arrogant... it's dat NY swag that u outta towners hate, but killa waz neva arrogant, just confident.... Cam was always a down 2 earth ass ? , the same with Jimmy, i neva met elz, but i knew this shawty who did, n she said that he was a kool ? ... But cam ain't arrogant nor is jimmy...u ? need 2 get ya self esteem up...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cam'ron circa 01-06 had this by a laaaaaaaaaaaaandslide ....

killa didnt give no ? and was so arrogant that he spoke on how he only did the rap ? because he was "nice" ....

he even told u ? "i'm a business i aint tryin to be lyrical" ....

who remembers the track off Purple Haze "harlem streets" when he told the ? "if u fine i'm finer" and said "? i'm better than u" in the back adlib ?

the ? giles was past cocky in them times .... it was truely "his world" ....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Camron by a ? mile
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wayne collabos with ANYBODY big or small, how is he arrogant???????? He constantly features on his minor artists songs.

Jay-Z wins this by a landslide, Jay won't collabo wit NO ? that aint on the level he thinks hes on
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hot7777 wrote: »
    Some Examples of Arrogance

50 Cent

^ that muuuunkee rite therr.,.,..,im glad his arrogance is makin that muuuunkee eat his own wordz now lol
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    cam'ron circa 01-06 had this by a laaaaaaaaaaaaandslide ....

killa didnt give no ? and was so arrogant that he spoke on how he only did the rap ? because he was "nice" ....

he even told u ? "i'm a business i aint tryin to be lyrical" ....

who remembers the track off Purple Haze "harlem streets" when he told the ? "if u fine i'm finer" and said "? i'm better than u" in the back adlib ?

the ? giles was past cocky in them times .... it was truely "his world" ....

He had a right to think it was his world i mean his capo was Jim Jones lmao thats quite an accomplishment
  • clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Camron was neva arrogant... it's dat NY swag that u outta towners hate, but killa waz neva arrogant, just confident.... Cam was always a down 2 earth ass ? , the same with Jimmy, i neva met elz, but i knew this shawty who did, n she said that he was a kool ? ... But cam ain't arrogant nor is jimmy...u ? need 2 get ya self esteem up...

I cant speak on nobody else but my choice is based on how he come through his raps. Never meet the man in person so i cant speak on his personal character. But that ? is a true Harlem ? through and through...I still ? with some of the ? music but like someone said 01-06 the ? was mad arrogant on record...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think aside from their rap characters, those dudes actually show the most humility out of all people in their position. I remember Slick Rick used to call ? peasants and bums. That's some arrogance for yo ass. I'm gonna give my vote to T.I. The King of the South thing is passable, seeing that he put work in. But the ? compared himself to Pac. Wow.

@ Cabana, that Carter documentary was one of the best documentaries in hip hop, no stanning. Wayne a funny ass dude. That "jazz poetry" interviewer needed to get kicked out for asking dumb questions.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • daevion0
    daevion0 Members Posts: 207
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gotta be Jay z. I mean the ? calls himself ? and the whole arrogance is part of his swag. And Wayne swore he was the best rapper alive onto.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I think aside from their rap characters, those dudes actually show the most humility out of all people in their position. I remember Slick Rick used to call ? peasants and bums. That's some arrogance for yo ass. I'm gonna give my vote to T.I. The King of the South thing is passable, seeing that he put work in. But the ? compared himself to Pac. Wow.

@ Cabana, that Carter documentary was one of the best documentaries in hip hop, no stanning. Wayne a funny ass dude. That "jazz poetry" interviewer needed to get kicked out for asking dumb questions.

For real, there was nothing arrogant about Wayne in that interview. The interviewer was asking stupid ass questions. Jazz & poetry?! This is Lil Wayne son, didn't you do your homework? ? outta here
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn, I voted Weezy, but after hearing 50 say he "invented" the mixtape I gotta retract. That ? truly delusional.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i think its jay z. 50 and ye are more of a persona imo, but jay at his core is really an arrogant person. it comes with his background i guess. i don't consider wayne arrogant at all, besides the best rapper alive claims, and even then when he first started saying it he was saying "best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired(jay z)".
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Definintely Cam. Cam making 50 call his album Curtis and fix his teeth = Cam being more arrogant. Kanye is just a diva, he probably spends an hour every morning picking what clothes he's going to wear. Wayne comes out with some arrogant lines but I don't get the impression he's really like that, he was just being a bit of an ? in that interview. Did someone mention Jay? Jay acts arrogant but you can tell his arrogance kind of comes from his own insecurity, see him on the radio after ether.

"I ain't watching them, I'm watching these girls watch me" Cam. Cam is the most arrogant but he's still likeable, no ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't really believe this because dude is damn near as good as he thinks he is/was, but LLCoolJ should be mentioned.

He use to ? me up when he battled ? for doing the same ? he did lol. When he was in the game, if ANYONE slipped up and used his name or something about him as a reference, it was over. LL was at ya head with 50 bars. Not to mention that ? would call out the WHOLE game on songs with some of the top dudes at the time and dare someone to say ? .

If he wasn't as good as he was, he would take this by a landslide ... I just consider him confident though. Right up there with Floyd and Kobe. People like that can't be arrogant, because everything they say is true.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dame dash might probably be the most arrogant dude in hiphop culture i can think of. or at least most recently(last decade)
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There's no such thing as a humble rapper. And if there is, he's wack.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options