Whirlwind

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
NAHUM 1

2God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

3The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Tribe of Benjamin giving us the wake up call, But half of Judah is still sleep but we will hear our brothers wake up call.

Genesis 49:8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

49:9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    The Tribe of Benjamin giving us the wake up call, But half of Judah is still sleep but we will hear our brothers wake up call.

Genesis 49:8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

49:9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

sizzla got alot of big tunes...

but rastafari is ? ...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    More religious mumbo jumbo. Real ? don't take the Bible seriously in 2011 dog.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    More religious mumbo jumbo. Real ? don't take the Bible seriously in 2011 dog.

lol u dumb ugly ass ?

so why the ? u in the RnR section ?

go back to the jungle u monkey
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm.
    Marcus Garvey

Look at the routes the most devastating storms that impact the U.S. been in the past 44 years. Most of them been travelling almost the same routes as the slave ships did.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    sizzla got alot of big tunes...

but rastafari is ? ...

That Sizzla song you dropped "BABYLON IS BURNING DOWN" is the ? , i needs to start checkin Sizzla out more.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Marcus Garvey

Look at the routes the most devastating storms that impact the U.S. been in the past 44 years. Most of them been travelling almost the same routes as the slave ships did.

really ???
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Marcus Garvey

and the point is?
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    really ???

Look it up. That goes especially for el Nino.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    and the point is?

if u read the bible theirs tons of prophecies concearning how the israelites will rise up in the last days and destroy u white people...

read my original post in this thread...

it says "HE WILL NOT AT ALL ACQUIT THE WICKED"

wether u want to believe it or not...a day of vengeance is nigh...
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if u read the bible theirs tons of prophecies concearning how the israelites will rise up in the last days and destroy u white people...

read my original post in this thread...

it says "HE WILL NOT AT ALL ACQUIT THE WICKED"

wether u want to believe it or not...a day of vengeance is nigh...

Even if I wasn't white, I'd be destroyed anyways. I don't believe in ? and those who don't believe go to the best BBQ in the afterworld. ? 's gonna be poppin'!

How are you certain the "wicked" is the white?

1. There's, not theirs
    2. Concerning
    3. Whether

Hate to correct dudes but we're grown men who went through 12 years of school, how the ? can't we get grammar right? Hell, your computer tells you with the red line underneath it's wrong lol right click, spell check and you got your word. SMH lol
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Also, what does the path of storms have to do with the slave ships? Isn't it just how it travels because of the region the storm is in? So basically, a "natural coincidence" rather than it being symbolic of something?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol u dumb ugly ass ?

so why the ? u in the RnR section ?

go back to the jungle u monkey

So says the guy so ugly he can't put up his avy, he has to put up a picture of a lion lol. Your mother is likely uglier than any beast in the jungle.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So says the guy so ugly he can't put up his avy, he has to put up a picture of a lion lol. Your mother is likely uglier than any beast in the jungle.

stay out of my threads and other so called 'reliegious' threads if all your guna do is scoff...
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Even if I wasn't white, I'd be destroyed anyways. I don't believe in ? and those who don't believe go to the best BBQ in the afterworld. ? 's gonna be poppin'!

How are you certain the "wicked" is the white?

1. There's, not theirs
    2. Concerning
    3. Whether

Hate to correct dudes but we're grown men who went through 12 years of school, how the ? can't we get grammar right? Hell, your computer tells you with the red line underneath it's wrong lol right click, spell check and you got your word. SMH lol

the wicked are edomites according to the bible...

look at the whiteman history, and try and defend some of the ? they have done.

look at the western world and how they put the most highs laws behind them...

the prohecies in the bible state that all edomites will be exterminated...
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Marcus Garvey

That's why they used them routes bro, the constant winds and storms moved the ships quicker. Aint nothing magical just past knowledge being interpreted today however you feel to use it.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's why they used them routes bro, the constant winds and storms moved the ships quicker. Aint nothing magical just past knowledge being interpreted today however you feel to use it.

noting on historical record to indicate that it was the same frequency, intensity and damage incurred from the winds as there have been within the time frame i suggested. id be more than happy to accept data you can produce to the contrary.

and i did not mention magic so i dont know why u brought the term "magical" into the conversation.

also..

רוּחַ ruwach
    1) wind, breath, mind, spirit
    a) breath
    b) wind
    1) of heaven
    2) quarter (of wind), side
    3) breath of air
    4) air, gas
    5) vain, empty thing
    c) spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or agitation)
    1) spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour
    2) courage
    3) temper, anger
    4) impatience, patience
    5) spirit, disposition (as troubled, bitter, discontented)
    6) disposition (of various kinds), unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse
    7) prophetic spirit
    d) spirit (of the living, breathing being in man and animals)
    1) as gift, preserved by ? , ? 's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being
    e) spirit (as seat of emotion)
    1) desire
    2) sorrow, trouble
    f) spirit
    1) as seat or ? of mental acts
    2) rarely of the will
    3) as seat especially of moral character
    g) Spirit of ? , the third person of the triune ? , the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son
    1) as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy
    2) as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning
    3) imparting warlike energy and executive and administrative power
    4) as endowing men with various gifts
    5) as energy of life
    6) as manifest in the Shekinah glory
    7) never referred to as a depersonalised force
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and the point is?

not for you. disregard it as foolishness and keep stepping. im just babbling.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Whirlwind:
    But yeh, hurricanes/cyclones typically follow steering winds/currents.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Whirlwind:
    But yeh, hurricanes/cyclones typically follow steering winds/currents.

damn i need to see this movie again...
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was told those Hurricanes that follow the route of those slaves ships is our ancestors sprits that is not resting, their bones are wet and not dry so all of their spirits is not resting.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yep coincidence after coincidence....whatever. whats been going on for around the last 40 years is unprecedented. if it was all like what the skeptics are implying then there would have been no slave trade or any other industry on the shores of the atlantic.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And it's crazy how it goes from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean near West AFRICA to the Carribeans (spelling) and tear up The South, South East and North East the exact path's on the same exact route, then sometimes it hit latin America and all those countries that imported HEBREWS.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    I was told those Hurricanes that follow the route of those slaves ships is our ancestors sprits that is not resting, their bones are wet and not dry so all of their spirits is not resting.
    Well, the slave ships were sailing ships, so it'd be much easier for them to follow the trade winds/currents. And although hurricanes/cyclones do generate some movement through their spinning and the Coriolis effect can curve them a bit, the bulk of their movement follows the steering winds. Since both "steering winds" and "trade winds" are synonyms for "prevailing winds", it's only natural that the paths of the slave ships and hurricanes would match up to an extent.

Perhaps it'd be somewhat ominous if the Atlantic hurricanes seemed to only "target" areas primarily filled with Europeans and descendents of Europeans.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Well, the slave ships were sailing ships, so it'd be much easier for them to follow the trade winds/currents. And although hurricanes/cyclones do generate some movement through their spinning and the Coriolis effect can curve them a bit, the bulk of their movement follows the steering winds. Since both "steering winds" and "trade winds" are synonyms for "prevailing winds", it's only natural that the paths of the slave ships and hurricanes would match up to an extent.

Perhaps it'd be somewhat ominous if the Atlantic hurricanes seemed to only "target" areas primarily filled with Europeans and descendents of Europeans.

now all of a sudden ? are expert sailors...

? outta here.