Whirlwind

Options

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    now all of a sudden ? are expert sailors...

? outta here.
    I learned that ? back in high school.

That's what basic history and basic science courses can do for a ? .

It's pretty bad if anyone considers such elementary ? to be "expert".
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I learned that ? back in high school.

That's what basic history and basic science courses can do for a ? .

It's pretty bad if anyone considers such elementary ? to be "expert".

did you learn your nationality in high school ?

please tell me...
  • fiat_money
    edited September 2011
    Options
    did you learn your nationality in high school ?

please tell me...
    Nah, that was a prerequisite for attending.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah, that was a prerequisite for attending.

what's your nationality ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Spliff, don't ? with Money, he will school you into oblivion.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Spliff, don't ? with Money, he will school you into oblivion.

i've already set a snare for him...lets see how intelligent he really is...
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

fiat really is on some other ?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    fiat really is on some other ?

yet he doesn't know his own nationality ?

wow.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

lol

You gonna get trapped in your own trap then. YOU GON' GET GOT!
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol

You gonna get trapped in your own trap then. YOU GON' GET GOT!

1 corinthians 3: 18Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with ? .

1 corinthians 2: 6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7But we speak the wisdom of ? in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which ? ordained before the world unto our glory: 8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of ? : for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

spiritual knowledge > white man knowledge.
  • fiat_money
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what's your nationality ?
    Politically, I am a citizen of the United States of America. Ethnically, I am a descendent of Sub-Saharan Africans taken to North America during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Politically, I am a citizen of the United States of America. Ethnically, I am a descendent of Sub-Saharan Africans taken to North America during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

your descedents in sub-sahara africa, what was their nationality ?...what did they call themselves ?

do you know what langauge they spoke ? or what customs and practices they had ?
  • fiat_money
    edited September 2011
    Options
    your descedents in sub-sahara africa, what was their nationality ?...what did they call themselves ?

do you know what langauge they spoke ? or what customs and practices they had ?
    I have no descendents in Sub-Saharan Africa.

But to know the language and customs of my ancestors in Sub-Saharan Africa would require me to know their location within Sub-Saharan Africa and the points in time they lived there prior to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Information I do not know, and that I'm not particularly interested in knowing.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have no descendents in Sub-Saharan Africa.

yo g its your divine power allah duty to spread your seed in what? the motherland.
  • fiat_money
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yo g its your divine power allah duty to spread your seed in what? the motherland.
    Nah, I'm only trying to sow my seed where the birds will devour and consume all of it.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options

Information I do not know, and that I'm not particularly interested in knowing.

of course your not, your a modern day uncle tom with absolutely no idea where you came from or where u are going.

lol @ u claim to go to high school to learn about wind currents and stroms, but yet u have no idea what your nationality is.

the only thing left for ? like you, is death.

i bet u bin to college or are @ college...u paid for the whiteman to brainwash you...yet u still cant tell me your nationality ?..

btw before we were enslaved we spoke hebrew, we did'nt condone faggotry, we were circumcised, we had seperation periods from our women after birth and on their menstrual cycles, we kept the sabbath, we did'nt eat pork....and we knew we descended from abraham, isaac and jacob...making us ISRAELITES....we knew the most high ? of israel, and we called on his name...we did'nt celebrate easter, christmas, sunday sabbaths, eat unclean foods, or worship a white jesus...we had our own cultrue and identity, before the white devil beat it out of us and colonised our entire nation.

u dont know this because u bin brainwashed by this western world, only to be another monkey claiming and professing to be wise, but really being foolish.

stay out of my threads with ur whiteman knowledge, its not welcome here.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I know this ? aint talking ? , How you talking ? and you dont even know if you should take protein shakes after a work out...lol

I got the drop on you, and when some more info fly my way on your whereabout IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND KNOCK YOU OUT, and it's going to be FROM THE BLINDSIDE. and you better be in physical shape, so keep going to those boards and get some more info.

Because this Hebrew strength is on some higher level ? , I stay's in Gold's and in the Boxing Gym and in The Scriptures, you going to see some Modern Day Mighty Men.
  • fiat_money
    edited September 2011
    Options
    of course your not...
    LOL. And in comes the emotional tirade.

No need to get so aggravated at me for knowing about how ships sail and how hurricanes move.

However, if you can prove that all slaves taken from Sub-Saharan Africa during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade spoke Hebrew and were descendants of Abraham, then maybe your post will be a bit more than an emotion-filled outburst.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL. And in comes the emotional tirade.

No need to get so aggravated at me for knowing about how ships sail and how hurricanes move.

However, if you can prove that all slaves taken from Sub-Saharan Africa during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade spoke Hebrew and were descendants of Abraham, then maybe your post will be a bit more than an emotion-filled outburst.

im living proof.

waterproof is living proof

judahxulu is living proof

judah7 us living proof

young-king is living proof

and the 10's of thousans of israelites all over the world that have woken up...but soon the whole world will know the truth.

were we not signing about israel being our homeland in slavery ?...i looked up on jordan and what did i see, comin forth to carry me home...swing low sweet chariot.

? ...we even knew what chariots were in slavery.

ask nat turner why he killed those crackers, lol.

if u aint spiritual u wont get it...the bible is all the proof u need...prophecy speaks for itsself...how many propchies of slavery do u need ?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    you dont even know if you should take protein shakes after a work out

It doesn't matter when you ingest protein. It will take your guts 16 to 26 hours to actually put it to use. These guys who think it's the Gospel truth that you have to eat a Powerbar exactly four and a half minutes before you squat just make me laugh.
  • fiat_money
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Okay, so you have no actual proof.

There's nothing wrong with that though.

I just happen to find substantiated claims to be a bit more interesting/appealing than unsubstantiated claims.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HALLEUYAH!!!! ALL PRAISE YHWH AND GLORY BE TO HIS SON Yahushua for we are fulfilling the prohisey of ezekiel

Ezekiel 37

37:1 The hand of YHWH was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of YHWH, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Master YHWH, thou knowest.

37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of YHWH.

37:5 Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am YHWH.

37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

37:13 And ye shall know that I am YHWH, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I YHWH have spoken it, and performed it, saith YHWH.

37:15 The word of YHWH came again unto me, saying,

37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their Elohim.

37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

37:28 And the heathen shall know that I YHWH do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options

I just happen to find substantiated claims to be a bit more interesting/appealing than unsubstantiated claims.

there's no proof, well maybe your ancestors who were slaves didnt pass that knowledge down from generations to generations. Go read some of those old slave narraritves of slaves. Go look at the documents of Slave Traders who had to learn Hebrew to speak to the hebrews so they know who were the kings so they can ? them or move them from the rest of the capture hebrews. Or learn how the slaves in South Carolina that was in the field singin KUMBAYAH (you see the Yah) meaning here i come my lord in the slave fields of South Carolina, songs that Gulah's brought with them from West Africa.

Our how the Ishamelites called us THE CHILDREN OF THE BOOK
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter when you ingest protein. It will take your guts 16 to 26 hours to actually put it to use. These guys who think it's the Gospel truth that you have to eat a Powerbar exactly four and a half minutes before you squat just make me laugh.

SHUT UP, IT WAS YOU WHO ASKED THAT QUESTION.........you should of told them that but your punk ass was scared. Like i said i got the drop on you
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options

the seeds i sow will grow in due season