So we just going to ignore the truth Ahmadinejad spits during interviews?

Options
one_manshow
one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
This man keeps spitting that gospel in terms of facts and issues people ignore yet he receives backlash from many when he speaks. The U.S delegates have walked out many times when he has talked nationally at the conventions...questions is when will people consider and pay close attention to what this man states?

Comments

• ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FINALLY!!!!!!

its funny how they portray him as aN evil monster etc... he just breaks it down how it really is. about how its propaganda which imo is true..

hes extremely intelligent i ALWAYS watch his interviews..
  • one_manshow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!!!!

its funny how they portray him as aN evil monster etc... he just breaks it down how it really is. about how its propaganda which imo is true..

He isn't crazy at all in fact if you watch his interviews you will see he constantly proves U.S reporters wrong about the image they paint of him. The U.S delegates don't like him due to the amount of facts and how he questions many fabrications.

He is actually an intelligent man who speaks his mind he doesn't sugarcoat stuff nor does he kiss ass. Katie Couric got ethered and now George Stephanopoulos got the same treatment.
  • one_manshow
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Eh....................
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He speaks the truth most of the time, although I don't agree with his view on homosexuals, mostly because I don't care what two people do behind closed doors. His views on the 9/11 attacks may be true, but it's not verified yet. I have not heard a convincing reason as to why Building 7 fell down, no planes hit it, so how did it go down like that? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....I don't trust American govt for ? , it lied to get us into war against Iraq, and lied to Blacks about getting us our 40 acres and a mule after slavery.

He is completely right about America and its European allies being complete thieves who will murder and commit genocide at the drop of a hat to get what it wants. The Iraq War and America's complete support of the apartheid loving nation of Israel proves Ahmadinejad mostly right. And since these facts are too powerful for Americans and many European delegates to handle, they walk out like a bunch of ? who can't take criticism. Why not just sit down and listen to what the man has to say, even if one disagrees? Walking out when someone is talking shows me two things: one is a coward and one is frightened at the truth being told.
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He speaks the truth most of the time, although I don't agree with his view on homosexuals, mostly because I don't care what two people do behind closed doors. His views on the 9/11 attacks may be true, but it's not verified yet. I have not heard a convincing reason as to why Building 7 fell down, no planes hit it, so how did it go down like that? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....I don't trust American govt for ? , it lied to get us into war against Iraq, and lied to Blacks about getting us our 40 acres and a mule after slavery.

He is completely right about America and its European allies being complete thieves who will murder and commit genocide at the drop of a hat to get what it wants. The Iraq War and America's complete support of the apartheid loving nation of Israel proves Ahmadinejad mostly right. And since these facts are too powerful for Americans and many European delegates to handle, they walk out like a bunch of ? who can't take criticism. Why not just sit down and listen to what the man has to say, even if one agrees? Walking out when someone is talking shows me two things: one is a coward and one is frightened at the truth being told.

your an intelligent dude.. gives me hope that everyone isnt a dumbed down zombie who beleives everything the tv tells them
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!!!!

Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

yeah.. if he's so intelligent, why he aint know that the country hes a puppet for not only has ? folks..

publichanging.jpg

... they have a police squad specifically focused on rooting out it's homosexual citizens for public displays of inhumanity??

? was pretty smart.. gonna ? him too?

lets see it.
  • Jonas.dini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He's right to a good extent about israel, although it is primarily an appeal to emotion

His approach of just "asking questions" about the holocaust is, while hilarious, a pretty typical propaganda technique that when put in context amounts to holocaust denial

What he says about 9/11 is imo ? (King Blaze, the only way a building can fall is if a plane hits it? A massive fire brought on by the collapsing of the two biggest buildings in the US - save for the sears tower - in the direct vicinity that create the equivalent of an earthquake couldn't take down a building? C'mon son)

And he's an islamic fundamentalist

And he hangs ? people, while simultaneously giving off a closet case vibe
  • rusty shackleford
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »

What he says about 9/11 is imo ? (King Blaze, the only way a building can fall is if a plane hits it? A massive fire brought on by the collapsing of the two biggest buildings in the US - save for the sears tower - in the direct vicinity that create the equivalent of an earthquake couldn't take down a building? C'mon son)
    building 7 was the 3rd building in the history of modern architecture to collapse in on itself due to fire.. it wasn't even hit with a plane.. the first & second to ever fall were earlier that morning.. pancake collapse can't occure unless ALL of the support columns go at the exact moment.. this denotes the use of controlled demo charges.. could that be the reason that the towers were on complete lock down & closed to EVERYONE the weekend before this "terrorist attack"? sounds like a safe bet.

the now declassified northwoods documents written some 50 years ago describe how our government was absolutely willing to sacrifice american citizens by staging a hijacking of american commercial airliners & running them into sky scrapers as a motivational tool for public support for a cuban invasion.. sound familiar?

Operation Northwoods
    Our U.S. Government Planned To Attack
    "We The People"
    Former ABC News investigative reporter James Bamford . Broke the Northwoods Story in His Book, Body of Secrets . It is based mostly on documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act or found in government archives. "NSA never handed me any documents," he said. "It was a question of digging."

These shocking, declassified 15 page Pentagon documents . Show how in Operation Northwoods the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff . An the U.S. military leaders proposed in 1962 a secret plan to commit terrorist acts against Americans and blame Cuba to create a pretext for invasion and the ousting of Communist leader Fidel Castro .

"We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington," said one document reportedly prepared by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," the document says. "Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation."

They called for hijacking jet airliners, attacking US military bases, blowing up US ships and wounding civilians in Miami, Florida and Washington, DC using paramilitary sniper teams .

The Northwoods Document spells out the US Government's plan to frame innocent people for the shootings and bombings that the US Government was preparing to commit. Northwoods Document states that after the Government carried out shootings and bombings in Washington DC that "the arrest of Cuban agents and the
    release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government."

Today the News Headlines tell of daily terrorist worrys . Can our government be trusted?

Since the 1960s , we are at a point with our government . That there are similarities between terrorist attacks and terrorist activities called for in the Northwoods plan.

Are we at the point where we are going to have a policestate and the military on the streets of America and a major push for gun control.

History tells us , that there was prior knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and that Roosevelt allowed the Japanese to attack us!

There is evidence that President Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attack .

Lets us keep a eye on our Government , for we know they are watching and spying on We The People!

http://www.retakingamerica.com/northwoods_page_1.html

hmm..
  • Jonas.dini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    building 7 was the 3rd building in the history of modern architecture to collapse in on itself due to fire.. it wasn't even hit with a plane.. the first & second to ever fall were earlier that morning.. pancake collapse can't occure unless ALL of the support columns go at the exact moment.. this denotes the use of controlled demo charges.. could that be the reason that the towers were on complete lock down & closed to EVERYONE the weekend before this "terrorist attack"? sounds like a safe bet.

the now declassified northwoods documents written some 50 years ago describe how our government was absolutely willing to sacrifice american citizens by staging a hijacking of american commercial airliners & running them into sky scrapers as a motivational tool for public support for a cuban invasion.. sound familiar?

Operation Northwoods
    Our U.S. Government Planned To Attack
    "We The People"
    Former ABC News investigative reporter James Bamford . Broke the Northwoods Story in His Book, Body of Secrets . It is based mostly on documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act or found in government archives. "NSA never handed me any documents," he said. "It was a question of digging."

These shocking, declassified 15 page Pentagon documents . Show how in Operation Northwoods the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff . An the U.S. military leaders proposed in 1962 a secret plan to commit terrorist acts against Americans and blame Cuba to create a pretext for invasion and the ousting of Communist leader Fidel Castro .

"We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington," said one document reportedly prepared by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," the document says. "Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation."

They called for hijacking jet airliners, attacking US military bases, blowing up US ships and wounding civilians in Miami, Florida and Washington, DC using paramilitary sniper teams .

The Northwoods Document spells out the US Government's plan to frame innocent people for the shootings and bombings that the US Government was preparing to commit. Northwoods Document states that after the Government carried out shootings and bombings in Washington DC that "the arrest of Cuban agents and the
    release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government."

Today the News Headlines tell of daily terrorist worrys . Can our government be trusted?

Since the 1960s , we are at a point with our government . That there are similarities between terrorist attacks and terrorist activities called for in the Northwoods plan.

Are we at the point where we are going to have a policestate and the military on the streets of America and a major push for gun control.

History tells us , that there was prior knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and that Roosevelt allowed the Japanese to attack us!

There is evidence that President Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attack .

Lets us keep a eye on our Government , for we know they are watching and spying on We The People!

http://www.retakingamerica.com/northwoods_page_1.html

hmm..

[IMG]http://bourgy.com/images/not_this_? _again.jpeg[/IMG]
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Same guy denies that the Holocaust ever happened but I do agree with 98% of the things he says
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He is completely right about America and its European allies being complete thieves who will murder and commit genocide at the drop of a hat to get what it wants.
    no, he's really not, because he's just talking the same "some countries are EVIL while some countries are pragmatic" nonsense that you're supposedly rejecting when it comes from the US/Europe.

if you want to demonstrate his hypocrisy (at least as far as his public statements go, since some people are going to tell you that's his public act), just take his position on foreigners protesting their governments versus Iranians doing the same.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    He's right to a good extent about israel, although it is primarily an appeal to emotion

His approach of just "asking questions" about the holocaust is, while hilarious, a pretty typical propaganda technique that when put in context amounts to holocaust denial

And he's an islamic fundamentalist

And he hangs ? people, while simultaneously giving off a closet case vibe

Okay a big earthquake from the twin towers falling suddenly causes building 7 to fall down??? That doesn't sound too plausible considering the way the building fell down. I would understand some parts of the building crumbling but it went down like a demolition explosion. It fell down completly top to bottom, doesn't sound like a fire of earthquake effect. The twin towers I can understand, the fire supposedly melted the steel and caused the building building to collapse on itself. But building 7......that's a very fishy subject. Your explanation isn't plausible sorry, unless you can give me more evidence.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    no, he's really not, because he's just talking the same "some countries are EVIL while some countries are pragmatic" nonsense that you're supposedly rejecting when it comes from the US/Europe.

if you want to demonstrate his hypocrisy (at least as far as his public statements go, since some people are going to tell you that's his public act), just take his position on foreigners protesting their governments versus Iranians doing the same.

Iran is not innocent and it is a harsh, oppressive state. It is not a free nation and that is the reason Iran is one of the most unpopular and disliked nations in the world, a status it deserves.

However, Americans and Europeans sadly have an atrocious record on human rights, especially this decade. I haven't seen Iran bombing 5 or more nations at ine time, but I see America doing so, with NATO support. Let's see, Iran has zero wars going on now, while America is bombing to hell Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, and Libya. We also gave Israel bunker busting bombs in 2009, right after Israel bombed to hell the Gaza Strip and killed ? knows how many civilians. Make that 6 battles we're waging across the globe, since Israel is basically the 51st state.

Iran is no angel, but America, in the words of MLK Jr, is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today. Sad he said that in 1968, but his words remain true to this very day. America is the most blood thirsty nation I have ever seen in my life.
  • Jonas.dini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Okay a big earthquake from the twin towers falling suddenly causes building 7 to fall down??? That doesn't sound too plausible considering the way the building fell down. I would understand some parts of the building crumbling but it went down like a demolition explosion. It fell down completly top to bottom, doesn't sound like a fire of earthquake effect. The twin towers I can understand, the fire supposedly melted the steel and caused the building building to collapse on itself. But building 7......that's a very fishy subject. Your explanation isn't plausible sorry, unless you can give me more evidence.

A giant fire bringing down a building... doesn't sound that implausible to me. But it isn't my explanation, it is the explanation derived from actual studies on this subject. You may recall I linked you to a study with extensive methods in the prior thread.

And what do you actually know about the physics or/and engineering that underlies this matter? Are you just talking out of your ass about the way building goes down in a demolition explosion? I'm not even talking ? either because I'm not an engineer, but people who don't really have any expertise on this matter are always telling me that the towers looked to them like they fell down controlled demolition style, and I'm like "o word? u know how to differentiate different one sort of building collapse from another?"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Look up the 9/11 thread we just had and my very last post has your building 7 answer in the form of YouTube, the man debunks all theories so enjoy...
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    However, Americans and Europeans sadly have an atrocious record on human rights, especially this decade.
    i suppose maybe the issue i take is that you are unable to express your problems with the US and/or Europe without using inaccurate hyperbole. you'll remark on Iran's negative side in very bland terms ("it is not a free nation") ... but when it comes to the US we get:

"complete thieves who will murder and commit genocide at the drop of a hat"
    "America is bombing to hell Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, and Libya"

none of these countries are being "bombed to hell," especially not Libya. is there any large scale bombing going on in them, or are we just talking about drone strikes? and where are all these genocides being repeatedly committed at the drop of a hat? all i can assume from this is that you can't legitimately criticize the US without going into such unsupported realms.
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i suppose maybe the issue i take is that you are unable to express your problems with the US and/or Europe without using inaccurate hyperbole. you'll remark on Iran's negative side in very bland terms ("it is not a free nation") ... but when it comes to the US we get:

none of these countries are being "bombed to hell," especially not Libya. is there any large scale bombing going on in them, or are we just talking about drone strikes? and where are all these genocides being repeatedly committed at the drop of a hat? all i can assume from this is that you can't legitimately criticize the US without going into such unsupported realms.

Left Brain .... Meet Right Brain
  • one_manshow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

yeah.. if he's so intelligent, why he aint know that the country hes a puppet for not only has ? folks..

publichanging.jpg

... they have a police squad specifically focused on rooting out it's homosexual citizens for public displays of inhumanity??

? was pretty smart.. gonna ? him too?

lets see it.

Fact is majority of the Worlds leaders don't agree with homosexuality...if you weren't living in North America you would probably be stoned to death living in any African or Asian country so embrace the freedom of being a ? and the rights you have living in the West.

Ahmadinejad is not the only leader who has placed sanctions against homosexuals there are plenty of others who do the same or worse.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is he really any different than most world leaders?

mahmoud-ahmadinejad-hand-sign.jpg
  • Jonas.dini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fact is majority of the Worlds leaders don't agree with homosexuality...if you weren't living in North America you would probably be stoned to death living in any African or Asian country so embrace the freedom of being a ? and the rights you have living in the West.

Ahmadinejad is not the only leader who has placed sanctions against homosexuals there are plenty of others who do the same or worse.

Of course, there are a lot of backwards ? in the world... doesn't mean Ahmadinejad should get a pass
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

well in fairness Jank:) Nato is indeed bombing the hell outta Libya, every qadhafi town, from sirte to tripoli has been bombed, sometimes the Nato dropped over 60 airstrikes in one night, sometimes less. Their airsupport and bombings have paved the way for the anti qadhafi forces. Without the bombings the rebels would have never gained victory, probably not even a single city would have fallen.

Pakistan has been a mixture of Drone strikes and regular air strike bombings the last few years, same goes for Yemen. Drone strikes are weapons of destruction 2. But offcourse not all of Yemen and Pakistan have been bombed to hell. I guess it's obvious that both Iraq and Afganistan have been bombed to ? ...

but about your point regarding people being hard on the US: it's the incredible amount of hypocrisy and arrogance of (American) politicians that stand out the most. I guess we tend to hate on those that we know speak and act unjustfull.

I mean which nation is participating in so many wars/conflicts and has a head of state that talks about justice/freedom and peace for all etc? there is no country on earth that bombs so many other nations and tries to oppose it's (corporate) will on other nations....So offcourse its easy to hate on them.
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »
    Left Brain .... Meet Right Brain
    when you combine our powers, kingblaze and i hate everything and everyone
    Alkindus wrote: »
    well in fairness Jank:) Nato is indeed bombing the hell outta Libya, every qadhafi town, from sirte to tripoli has been bombed, sometimes the Nato dropped over 60 airstrikes in one night, sometimes less. Their airsupport and bombings have paved the way for the anti qadhafi forces. Without the bombings the rebels would have never gained victory, probably not even a single city would have fallen.
    which is why i wouldn't qualify this as "bombing the hell out of Libya," since this is being done in concert with Libyans and aimed at Gaddafi & Friends. if the rebels had been doing it with their own planes, we wouldn't characterize it as "bombing the hell out of Libya," is all.
    Pakistan has been a mixture of Drone strikes and regular air strike bombings the last few years, same goes for Yemen. Drone strikes are weapons of destruction 2. But offcourse not all of Yemen and Pakistan have been bombed to hell. I guess it's obvious that both Iraq and Afganistan have been bombed to ? ...
    so in all cases we're talking about numbers, ultimately. for all the outrage in Pakistan, i would think we would agree that a) the country isn't getting bombed to hell (let's look at where we're talking about) and b) the majority of drones/air strikes in the area are not aimed at Pakistan. honestly, i'm not sure about the number of air strikes that'd be involved, since there's a tacit drone deal, whereas planes would be another story. as for Yemen, a) still applies.

which also brings us to the question of "given what bombing the hell out of a country is meant to apply in the above statement, does it mean the same thing if said country's government is APPROVING of it?" we should ask this at least of Pakistan, if not all four.

now as for Iraq and Afghanistan... clearly we blew some stuff up. but are we CURRENTLY doing this in Iraq? and as for Afghanistan, given the country's geography, i am not convinced we have bombed it to hell.
    but about your point regarding people being hard on the US: it's the incredible amount of hypocrisy and arrogance of (American) politicians that stand out the most. I guess we tend to hate on those that we know speak and act unjustfull. I mean which nation is participating in so many wars/conflicts and has a head of state that talks about justice/freedom and peace for all etc? there is no country on earth that bombs so many other nations and tries to oppose it's (corporate) will on other nations....So offcourse its easy to hate on them.
    actually, though ... that's NOT my point. take this quote again:

"i suppose maybe the issue i take is that you are unable to express your problems with the US and/or Europe without using inaccurate hyperbole. you'll remark on Iran's negative side in very bland terms ("it is not a free nation") ... but when it comes to the US..."

if someone was making outrageous accusations about Iran, i'm pretty sure we'd prefer them to drop that and try to hew to the facts. saying the US is hypocritical? sure; personally i attribute this to every country being selfish, but it's not like i'm going to argue that the US is 100% consistent. but there's a difference between "there is no country on earth that bombs so many other nations" and "complete thieves who will murder and commit genocide at the drop of a hat."
  • rusty shackleford
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I didn't order front row tickets to your blah parade.. i asked you what part of his brand of intelligence includes acting like there isn't a natural occuring part of the human race slaughtered on a regular basis for being something they had no choice in...
    whats that got to do with the price of swag in mexico?