Funny People

Options
sickbizzle
sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
anybody else saw this? i know it came out a while back but i just saw it last night, i think it's one of the best movies i've seen in a while. i enjoyed it immensely and have a greater/new found respect for all involved but especially Seth Rogen and Adam ? .

? was so funny i barely even laughed the whole movie, sounds strange i know, maybe because i was stoned like a zombie but the jokes are so dense and there's so much underlining humor to be appreciated i just sat awed by the great quality of this movie. easily Judd Apatow's best, he took it to another level with this one.

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I watched it because I like most of ? 's movies (Big Daddy is his best one for me). The movie was ok though, it seems like an story of an actual real comedian.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i liked it alot it was long but i didnt mind that. adam ? is kinda hit and miss to mee and this movie was great.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    At 2hr 23mins this is a long film for a comedy.

I went into it expecting it to be a silly film, like 40 yr Old ? and Pineapple Express.

I was surprised to find that its a fairly serious film.
    Still, it was a great film for what it was. I wouldnt recommend it if your watching just for laughs, though.

my sentiments exactly
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hated this.

I didn't make me laugh as a comedy and it didn't keep me interested as a drama.

And it was too long.

Recipe for disaster.