What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The ill community... Where nas has been discussed daily 4 over a decade

midwestgangstamidwestgangsta Posts: 996
edited April 2010 in The Reason
I gotta say this is about the only place in the world where Nas gets talked about every day in like 50 threads for over a decade now... I been on this board since it came out and now I come back and its still going on.... Its like Illmatic drops every day in here... I just thought I would make a special thread to salute u dickriders

Replies

• meekinsmeekins Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    nas gets more hate.. somewhere for some reason somebody will say "nas lost" so ill just get it out the way now..

NAS LOST
  • therealist_therealist_ Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Heh .. i'm a Nas fan and i personally think the Nas jokes are funny as hell ..

Nothings worst the being hit with a flower pot, lmao!

I just dont like when the IC go to far and confuse his MUSIC life with his PERSONAL life ..
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol @ the 4 Nas threads on the front page.....
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • JQUEENS21JQUEENS21 Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    That is some Tom & Jerry shit with the flower pot.
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    nas,jay,em and wayne are all discussed daily
    twitter: @mdizzle9000

lasig-1.jpg
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Nas lost!!!!!! Lol he is a fucking bad rappr... Rofl
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Niggas love nasir..even the niggas who say nas lost..ya'll closet fans..sneaking off to play ya nas tapes in the middle of the night when nobody looking..Why would that man stay on people's minds like that?..You wish your favorite rappers could spit like that

• midwestgangstamidwestgangsta Posts: 996
    edited April 2010
    whats funny is i remember years n years ago when that Nas lost thing started... I cant remember dudes name who made it up but thats amazing that it still sticks