New Pics of Hathaway's Catwoman Costume.... SMGDH

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    You cats are tripping on Hathaway, she is a fantastic actress when given half the chance. Also until proves other wise, he still has my full trust when it comes to Batman movies. I was dead set against Heath, and that "costume" of his...and boy was I wrong. So I'll wait to see the movie before I cast judgment.

im taking the wait and see approach too but Hathaway is not Sexy sexy... shes girl next door sexy but not Sexy... they couldve put Mila Kunis over her...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    I'm sorry who are you again? Nvm doesn't matter, you don't have the right to address your superiors anyways. Just another blasphemer

Who am i? Someone who obviously hurt your feelings bad enough to be name dropped in a wack diss to another IC poster. It's ok, I found it pretty funny, kinda like when a handicapped child calls a grown up a doo doo head or something. Can't help but laugh.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    im taking the wait and see approach too but Hathaway is not Sexy sexy... shes girl next door sexy but not Sexy... they couldve put Mila Kunis over her...

So would y'all rather have someone super sexy but can't do the role justice or someone moderately sexy who can do the role justice??
  • ocelot
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So would y'all rather have someone super sexy but can't do the role justice or someone moderately sexy who can do the role justice??

Mila can act just as well as Hathaway... so I'll go with the better looking one...

but my choice is Charlize anyway
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Y'all ? in here tripping. I was one of the loudest critics of the Heath Ledger selection; You can't deny his performance shut a lot of people the ? up. BB was great, TDK was fantastic, TDKR will continue the trend
  • ocelot
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I remember the thread in the old IC... nobody was said that Heath was a bad actor... during that time the "No ? " ? was big and Heath just did brokeback mountain so everybody didnt want the Joker to be ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol looks terrible
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

You know what, your not gonna get an argument from me there...Mila would have bodied this role as well. But I got faith in Nolan...? has yet to let me down. (n/h)
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who cares? It's not like this movie will be great or groundbreaking or some ? , it will just be another action movie. Don't see why ? get hype over another basic ass action movie with batman in it.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I thought the first class pics were wack.. and the movie ended up dope... we'll see

Yea Nolan has all the leeway in the world IMO, the suit looks plain but I'll be paying more attention to the acting anyway. Besides I ? with Anne Hathaway..
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Didn't we do the exact same thing before TDK was released and that's criticized Heath Ledger's Joker character?

And SMH @ n***a's hating on this movie months before its release. N***a's acting' like Christopher Nolan is Zack Snyder!
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    c'mon son...
    Batman begins was dope...
    the Dark Knight was dope...
    they a tier above your run of the mill action ? ...
    the Batman franchise has a different pedigree homie...
    but I aint saying this new ? is gonna be wack, but these pics of Hathaway are underwhelming...
    its like that wack ? who played Mary Jane in the Spiderman joints...

Naw bruh the movies are just action movies, but instead of just being real and being straight up action, they have too many boring spots. Lets not forget the horrible maggie gylenhall playing a love interest. That was too unbelievable, people fighting over that ? ? Boring storyline, useless. Two face was useless. The movies aren't dope, they are cool action movies though and that's about it. Chris nolan has to be the most pretentious movie maker of all time, yet people fall for the ? . Watchmen was a better film, even xmen first class was better than tdk. Chris nolan's only great movie is memento, other than that his ? is good or average. Ill watch this new ? batman movie though, hopefully it is truly believable in a real world setting and not just using that fallacious lie. Let's not forget batman in china, when we know damn well china aint lettin that ? go down. Let's not forget batman fighting dogs which was stolen from ang lee's hulk, horrible scenes.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Didn't we do the exact same thing before TDK was released and that's criticized Heath Ledger's Joker character?

And SMH @ n***a's hating on this movie months before its release. N***a's acting' like Christopher Nolan is Zack Snyder!

Zack snyder did watchmen right? That's better than both nolan batmen movies
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Zack snyder did watchmen right? That's better than both nolan batmen movies
    '

Watchmen aint ? with neither of those. That movie was good but it was just s frame by frame, dialogue for dialogue film translation of the graphic novel. Same goes for 300. If you had the money and the means, it would be much easier to make a good film out of a great novel if your just recreating it panel for panel, word for word rather what Nolan did with the Batman series. Basically making it his own creative re-imagining of Batman, and they turned out great. If your so dissatisfied with Nolan's style of making these films and feel the need to troll every TDK related thread, repeating the same ? over and over, why the ? are you even gonna bother to see it? Just dont go then.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    '

Watchmen aint ? with neither of those. That movie was good but it was just s frame by frame, dialogue for dialogue film translation of the graphic novel. Same goes for 300. If you had the money and the means, it would be much easier to make a good film out of a great novel if your just recreating it panel for panel, word for word rather what Nolan did with the Batman series. Basically making it his own creative re-imagining of Batman, and they turned out great. If your so dissatisfied with Nolan's style of making these films and feel the need to troll every TDK related thread, repeating the same ? over and over, why the ? are you even gonna bother to see it? Just dont go then.

Who said i was going to see or even went to see any of those batman movies you ? ? I watch a lot of the new movies, especially when bored. Are the movies good? Yes. Are they masterpieces and all time greats? No. I would actually disagree that it is more difficult to follow a graphic novel and condense it into a movie than it is to form your own based off of certain character mythos. Watchmen was just better all around and i dont even see how it is close. I wouldn't have a problem with nolan's latest movies if they weren't so ? pretentious. i know ? when i see it.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    '

TDK is universally considered a masterpiece and a landmark comic book movie. Its the genesis for all this realistic/gritty remakes of the campy super hero movies that came before TDK. There is always gonna be some ? that has to be Mr. Contrary....just to be contrary. It aint gonna change anything.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TDK is universally considered a masterpiece and a landmark comic book movie. Its the genesis for all this realistic/gritty remakes of the campy super hero movies that came before TDK. There is always gonna be some ? that has to be Mr. Contrary....just to be contrary. It aint gonna change anything.

Im sorry i have a mind of my own. Actually there are many others who said the movie was boring. Without heath ledger dying the movie would have been considered just good. The movie got the pac treatment, ? is disgusting and you gullible sheep ass ? just go along with it.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Think of him like you would think of Skip Bayless. He's just saying ? to make you mad and pay attention to his feeble existence. Just let him troll on by
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Think of him like you would think of Skip Bayless. He's just saying ? to make you mad and pay attention to his feeble existence. Just let him troll on by

Damn you angry about me having your post in my sig. If any of you can refute anything i've said in previous posts i would love for you to try. The fact is you can't, at least sboogie is mature enough to make a post like he did.
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who said i was going to see or even went to see any of those batman movies you ? ? I watch a lot of the new movies, especially when bored. Are the movies good? Yes. Are they masterpieces and all time greats? No. I would actually disagree that it is more difficult to follow a graphic novel and condense it into a movie than it is to form your own based off of certain character mythos. Watchmen was just better all around and i dont even see how it is close. I wouldn't have a problem with nolan's latest movies if they weren't so ? pretentious. i know ? when i see it.
    Um, hey ? , you just said you'd see it. Do you not know what u posted? And no, its not more difficult to to condense a graphic novel into film exactly the way it is instead of making your own creative vision based on it. The ? is literally already written and the scenes already drawn out, are you kidding me? lol all Im saying is if you dont like em, dont watch em you forum attention ? . Trolls be on some ? .
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Um, hey ? , you just said you'd see it. Do you not know what u post? lol all Im saying is if you dont like em, dont watch em you forum attention ? .

I said i would see it, meaning watch it, not meaning going to see it or paying for it dumb ? . And i said they are good movies you ? , how about you read the posts carefully and learn to comprehend. Good movies but pretentious and overrated.
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I said i would see it, meaning watch it, not meaning going to see it or paying for it dumb ? . And i said they are good movies you ? , how about you read the posts carefully and learn to comprehend. Good movies but pretentious and overrated.
    What? Doesnt matter if u pay, u ? genius. Watching it is watching it. LOL @ ur slow ass. Im done feedin this fool, u got ur responses, be proud of yourself.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Um, hey ? , you just said you'd see it. Do you not know what u posted? And no, its not more difficult to to condense a graphic novel into film exactly the way it is instead of making your own creative vision based on it. The ? is literally already written and the scenes already drawn out, are you kidding me? lol all Im saying is if you dont like em, dont watch em you forum attention ? . Trolls be on some ? .

Lol do you realize in order to adapt a graphic novel into a movie you have to do extensive research on the novel, how people perceive these characters, and how to translate the characters into a two hour movie? Condensing a huge novel into a movie while making it actually worth watching in two hours is more difficult than just making a movie based on some characters. I could write a batman movie, not saying it would be good but anybody could do it, the graphic novel is more difficult son.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Call me old school, but....
    Catwomanbr.jpg>>>Anne-Hathaway-Catwoman-Suit-Pictures.jpg
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What? Doesnt matter if u pay, u ? genius. Watching it is watching it. LOL @ ur slow ass. Im done feedin this fool, u got ur responses, be proud of yourself.

Dude are you seriously this stupid? You said i would go see it, meaning im actually leaving my house and going to a theater and watching it, which i did not say nor did i imply. I already stated in a previous post i watch a lot of new movies especially when bored, i watch almost every comic book movie, but im not going to see the ? like you said. Stop trying to change what you said now you dumb ? .