Are Women checkin for a ? dat Cashier at Target?

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Growing Pains
lol, serious question; ima young cat (19) full time college student and ima cashier and cart pusher at target, but i swear some of these women be eye flirting/? me, but i just wash it out of my head like nah nah nah, they aint checkin for no ? dat work at target getting 8 dollars an hour, but i swear some women be giving me THE EYE lol, but idk... maybe they juss being friendly

is it far fetched or...

p.s. ima pretty good lookin guy also lol

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Any man with a job is a plus for women
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Son I'm in the same boat ass you.

I'm 18 tho ? be crazy i could go trap but I'm not built for jail time.
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited September 2011
    Options
    maybe u should holla at em & find out. one thing i know for sure is if they like you, they don't give 2 ? about what your occupation is.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They just want you to hook 'em up with some free merchandise...stop reaching ? lol..

But on the real though, you could use it for an advantage to hook yourself up with some ? if you play your cards right without ? yourself out of your job.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Women are checking for any ? with some personality, sense of humor and wants to do something with his life other than cashier at target. Especially if you in school. Tighten up, lil ? . Stop asking us and go talk to they ass. SMH.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao one of my boys is 24 and a manager at target, and that ? stays pulling bad hoes that he meets at work. next time you are ringing up a bad hoe who is looking at you with lustful eyes, give her your employee discount and write your number on her recite and see what happens.
  • lookdude
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao one of my boys is 24 and a manager at target, and that ? stays pulling bad hoes that he meets at work. next time you are ringing up a bad hoe who is looking at you with lustful eyes, give her your employee discount and write your number on her recite and see what happens.

lmao "aye ma, u want dis 10% off ima slide u ma number too is dat koo?"
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    lmao "aye ma, u want dis 10% off ima slide u ma number too is dat koo?"

lmao as your talking to her ringer her ? up just casually state that you are giving her 10% off, and dont comment on that ? at all, then after you print the receipt, just jot your name and number down and give it to her like "here is your receipt, and here is where you can reach me at" if your smooth and got that swagger it will work
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? keep workin and stop eyeball ? while u on the clock....."bauce he aint workin"
  • lookdude
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? keep workin and stop eyeball ? while u on the clock....."bauce he aint workin"

lol i be bored as ? thats all i do
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you're in college, your occupation means little to nothing.

Everyone is broke, and anyone who isnt gets paid from their parents 99% of the time, so they can't say ? forreal.

More important things in college (when it comes to pulling ? ) include looks, personality, having a car, being talented in something, having your own apartment, being in a frat, being on a sports team.

You know, status-enhancing ? , just like real life.

Your occupation doesnt mean ? , it's not like you're gonna have a career, WHILE in college.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    If you're in college, your occupation means little to nothing.

Everyone is broke, and anyone who isnt gets paid from their parents 99% of the time, so they can't say ? forreal.

More important things in college (when it comes to pulling ? ) include looks, personality, having a car, being talented in something, having your own apartment, being in a frat, being on a sports team.

You know, status-enhancing ? , just like real life.

Your occupation doesnt mean ? , it's not like you're gonna have a career, WHILE in college.
    This is true but confidence wins all the time it is like the ace of spades in the male swagger deck.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I believe that this posts warrants a "nh" or "pause."

Lmao.............
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This is true but confidence wins all the time it is like the ace of spades in the male swagger deck.

Absolutely... I file that in the 'personality' category tho
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao 8 dollas
    i asked for 10.75 when i worked at target
  • lookdude
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao 8 dollas
    i asked for 10.75 when i worked at target

they went for it ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    they went for it ?

they gave her the gary coleman face

gary-coleman.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    they went for it ?

yea, i hated that job tho
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, serious question; ima young cat (19) full time college student and ima cashier and cart pusher at target, but i swear some of these women be eye flirting/? me, but i just wash it out of my head like nah nah nah, they aint checkin for no ? dat work at target getting 8 dollars an hour, but i swear some women be giving me THE EYE lol, but idk... maybe they juss being friendly

is it far fetched or...

p.s. ima pretty good lookin guy also lol

Don't worry about all that, just save up your money, and pay for ? like I do.
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You're not incarcerated. I assume you are not on the "DL". You're employed. 3 pluses to a woman.
  • Handsome1
    Handsome1 Members Posts: 115
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was a Team Lead at Target. Smashed the team members like it was nothing. What u need to realize is that EVERYOnE at Target is smashing. Esp the execs
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    son u didn't know?

? > Money
    Whoa Whoa Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa potna!
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ummm no. Sam goes for fast-food working negros
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    edited September 2011
    Options
    man, dont let these hos sell you no bullshyt my nygga. these hos checkin' for a nygga at the greyhound bus station on inmate release day, let alone a nygga with a job. i done seen bad bytch with a midget. and i done seen a bad bytch with a ? . matter of fact, while im thinking about it - Kevin Federline. that nygga aint had no damn job and he pulled the richest bytch in the land when she was in her PRIME. so how is a regular bytch gone tell you what she is and aint checkin' for in a man? know your power dawg.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options